Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT LIBERTYCOIN SCAM EXPOSED XLB  (Read 15084 times)
BitSmacker

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:19:06 PM

well in both cases iv mined heavyly XLB sell at a peak  keep a little something for later, cause you never know....
Now days i dont even bother read post of "Newbie"s rank, some times not even on Jr Memb
Why dont you make this post from your main account ??
99% of negative post for X coin from a Newbie is FUD, positive is a fake acc
dont bother and dont pretend Zoro

Probably because IE has a proven track record of trying to undermine any coin that his adversaries promote by dumping them.  He is not shy about it he openly admits it.
pennyw1se

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:36:52 PM

And you don't need to know a developer's name to invest in a coin, are you for real? Would you invest in a company without knowing who's running it, where they've been and what they've done? All that factors in to pricing on real stocks so why would the same not apply for cryptocurrency where we invest real money? Come on use your head. Bitcoin was the exception because it was the first and enough people said ok lets try it, but since then there has been so much scamming going on that if you aren't investigating who's who you're just asking to get took.
Glad I said this yesterday. But don't take it from me.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:42:31 PM

I went to Mintpal and saw that Liberty had dropped to 3000! I got out of Liberty about a week ago and got into XC. Wow am I glad I did. What's interesting about this is that Iconic was also part of the whole BC drama, and I know lots of people who won't touch BC ever again because 1) the massive dump, and 2) the drama brought on by Iconic. Now, Iconic, or should I say Christoper Bouzy's involved in scamming people out of money with yet another coin. Are we sure that Iconic's not involved with Dreamcoin? Lol Anyway, glad I got out when I did. Looks like today was Iconic's day for getting lots of money handed to him. No doubt people will be hunting for this Christopher Bouzy guy.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:45:18 PM

INB4 Shitstorm

[18:28] <templar77> lol
[18:29] <Xuthus> can anyone link me the last FUD, i still can not follow what happened
[18:29] <DiabolusLoki> @ africanos https://twitter.com/IconicExpert
[18:29] <@africanos> thanks DiabolusLoki
[18:29] <shaft_> Im going to paste bin all these so people can see all the FUD IE creates
[18:29] <shaft_> then blames others
[18:29] <@africanos> IconicExpert: please post about the wallet and the tech + whitepaper
[18:29] <shaft_> http://s30.postimg.org/wdblqw7rl/iebwanted.jpg
[18:29] <IconicExpert> im done here..im forking this shit and creating a new everything. More than half of the community is with me...
[18:30] <@africanos> hm
[18:30] <IconicExpert> africanos fuck you...I know all about you scams
[18:30] <@africanos> can I mine it ?
[18:30] <templar77> We got the exchanges so do whatever you want
[18:30] <@africanos> which ones ?
[18:30] <shaft_> his forking withour the github pass
[18:30] <shaft_> LOL
[18:30] <@africanos> I do alot
[18:30] <@africanos> I usely use Wolong
[18:30] <@africanos> as my nickname Smiley
[18:30] == kapBTT [~chatzilla@public-gprs386948.centertel.pl] has joined #libertycoin
[18:30] <shaft_> IE your done in crypto
[18:30] <IconicExpert> shaft_we will see
[18:30] <shaft_> all your scams will be called out
[18:30] <@africanos> wallet release date ?
[18:30] <IconicExpert> bye
[18:30] <shaft_> you are an attention whore
[18:30] == IconicExpert [6c235b2c@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.108.35.91.44] has quit [Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client]

Thought I would repost this as it will probably get deleted out of the main thread

"africanos" was never a dev
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

Anything IE touches is a train wreck
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:27:39 AM

Fuck if i read this thread before this fucking dump...

But thanks to Iconicfraudster i think you safe many people here

konamist

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:08:57 AM

I should have read this thread two days ago, damn it

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:15:19 PM

and mintpal need to change policy of adding new coins as they want. Vote and add 1 per 7 days isnt enough ?

after mintpal helped BC with coinkite stuff I thought - wow they arent greedy, low fees, nice looking exchange - awesome, but now i see all they want is "hype coin" volume
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:12:26 PM

Ok, Iconic Expert, barabbas, Africanos, Clockers25, Boomslang, brammien, TenaciusC, Crypto_Wolf and all different accounts of Christopher Bouzy. I deleted my old post, but you asked for it again and again and again...

Christopher Bouzy (IE and others)
1655 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210

In this public link, everyone can see a picture of this bastard scammer and bad father and bad husband and bad human

http://eccentricdandy.tumblr.com/post/27738472317/christopher-bouzy-natalia-bouzy-and-jennifer
stryknyne666

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:53:50 PM

Ok, Iconic Expert, barabbas, Africanos, Clockers25, Boomslang, brammien, TenaciusC, Crypto_Wolf and all different accounts of Christopher Bouzy. I deleted my old post, but you asked for it again and again and again...

1655 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210

In this public link, everyone can see a picture of this bastard scammer and bad father and bad husband and bad human

http://eccentricdandy.tumblr.com/post/27738472317/christopher-bouzy-natalia-bouzy-and-jennifer

Just want to throw this out there but Africanos isn't one of IE's shrill accounts.
Boomslang

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:57:54 PM

1655 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210

I removed the link as it is inappropriate to keep linking it.

I was deeply upset by the picture you posted last night, it was totally out of order.  If it wasn't for me getting it removed, it would probably have escalated even further.  I did you a favour by getting it removed, and you do yourself no favours by repeatedly linking it.  I was surprised other people did not ask you to remove it and that other posters actually defended you posting it.

Please stop associating my userid with IE, you have your facts wrong.  I am 48, white, living in London.  If you want to track me down, you are welcome.

Check my IP if you want.  

I know that I will never convince you I am not, so it's useless trying any more.

I was present in the IRC when it all occurred, saw the dump and got out quick.  If I hadn't been in IRC I would have lost a lot of money.  I watched the IRC for a further 10 hours.

The conversation in IRC between IE and Templar77 from when IE joined to when IE left has been linked elsewhere.

What is not widely known is that after IE left, the whole conversation went downhill very quickly with lots of messages in the vein of "For the Lulz" and the suggestion that Libertycoin should be integrated into BF4!.  It was when that all started that I got out.  Not because IE or others dumped or whatever, but because I then realised that Libertycoin was being run by people whose real objectives did not seem to be very honourable at all and were being surrounded by idiots.  Afer IE left the channel, there was an influx of new users and it went further downhill from there.

Polzki initially wanted to work with IE - it is all there, embedded in the IRC conversation.

After IE left the channel, Polzki was then desperate to work with Templar77 and to outsource the anonymity aspect to Chinese programmers.  This is not a racist statement, it is the facts.  Pozki specifically said he can throw a lot of money at this using his connections in China and the Far East.

I will leave people to judge for themslves the importance and future impact of this move.

I fully supported Libertycoin as can be seen from my previous posts before this debacle.  I offered bounties for language translations for the website.  I created an XLS spreadsheet copy/paste with notes to be sent out to the people offering translations.  This was done in my own time, neither the devs nor IE had anything to do with it.  Brammien and myself were trying to co-ordinate this so that when Liberty Day came along the devs would have at least a working prototype of website translations in different languages from which they could implement it further.  

I proof-read the Liberty Day announcement, one of the countdown sites and the main libertycoin.co website itself and sent corrections or ammendments to IE as I wanted the website to be up to scratch.  FYI, IE never responded.  I offered another marketting suggestion to IE - again, he never responded.  I do not know if brammien is IE, but at least brammien responded to my PM's and we tried to do *something* at least to help Libertycoin and push it forward.  Very few people in this community did anything practical to help move Libertycoin forward.

I followed the trail back to BC and I - along with many people here - had warning flags about IE and was watching things closely.  At this point, I thought the trouble may lie solely with IE and that I had to be careful.

I had my XLB on 3 exchanges, ready for any mishap to occur, just in case.  Even after trading for only 3 weeks I was sensible enough not to blindly believe the hype, protect my investment, and not follow a dancing shepherd over a cliff to the waiting rocks below.  I lost a little bit on Sync, recovered my mining costs from CTZ, got wallet-locked on RTC (thankfully I only had 1,668 RTC).

The real issue, however, is not just about IE - the last couple of days have exposed a large proportion of people here as a community of hate, despicable and poisonous posting, threats of violence and retribution, threats of gun use and murder, use of innapropraite imagery, falsehood and badly researched assumptions linking users who have valid opinions about the state of Libertycoin as fake Id's of IE.

I do know there have also been some sensible posters in this thread and I have identified those people and will follow their posts in future.

Leknar

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:01:28 PM

Scam everywhere
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:21:01 PM

HERE IS A LITTLE COMPLIATION OF NEWS FROM THE DEVELOPER, ALL IN ONCE PLACE. THEY ARE WORKING HARD. POSITIVE COMMUNITY SUPPORT IS KEY !!

[Draft]
Official Statement regarding the event occurred today and the future of Libertycoin

What happened?
This morning (CST), one of our members changed the password of the Bitcointalk account. A few hours after that, we got a message from Iconic Expert threatening to fork Libertycoin and start a new thread because we had changed the password. Obviously, that sounded nuts. After that, he joined the IRC channel where I (Templar77) already had been for a few hours. He said he was trying to work for Libertycoin but I was always in his way. I asked him what was the problem, but he never answered that. I even told him that I still wanted to collaborate with him, but he said he was done with Libertycoin and he left.
After that, the price plumbed to from 12k satoshi to 5k satoshi.

How Iconic Expert got involved in Libertycoin
We gave him access to the Bitcointalk account almost a week ago. His task was to ‘promote’ Libertycoin. When we received him we were not well informed of what he had done in the Blackcoin community.
All the week when he was involved our thread was flooded with attacks against him. In the beginning, we didn’t give much importance to those posts for we thought it was coming from trolls, but days passed and the attacks against him never stopped, so we decided to investigate more about him.

Iconic Expert
Christopher Bouzy, aka Iconic Expert, received Blackcoin donations to ‘make’ an event in Wall Street, but then he cancelled it and never gave back the money to the people. Basically, he said he was leaving Blackcoin and launching his own coin, but never returned the money.
We have confirmed so far that he uses other ‘proxy’ accounts, like Barabbas, to post in Bitcointalk and Twitter.

The price fall
So what has changed in Libertycoin? Nothing, Libertycoin is the same coin that was yesterday, and the day before, so there is really no reason for a reduction in the price. Libertycoin is now stronger because we got rid of a known scammer.
We obviously do not have all the answers for what caused the price fall, but we can say it is very likely that Iconic Expert dumping all his coins and all the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) he caused with his ‘proxy’ accounts.
Iconic Expert bough in probably around 1,000 – 2,000 satoshi so he probably had a big amount of coins.

Anonymity
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (past)
As you might now, we offered a bounty of 7 BTC and 30,000 XLB to implement any kind of anonymity in the Libertycoin protocol. Almost a week ago, Tranzium and others started developing it. A standalone version was set up here: http://cosmiclottery.com/libertycoin/
Around two days ago, we received an email from the team working on that implementation saying they could not finish the work because they were struggling to implement it into the wallet/daemon, so we keep waiting for them and finish it while finding someone else to do the job.
Libertycoin Anonymity Development (today)
Today Polzki contacted us with a possible solution. He says he knows the CEO of a programming company in China, so they can help us develop a new and innovative anonymity function for the Libertycoin protocol.
The website of the company: http://www.synv.com/
At 1:50 pm (China) he will be talking to the CEO of the company.
The CEO is his friend so he might make us a huge discount for it, but we will also support him with the bounty we raised if it is needed.
They will use Tranzium's code, so they won't start from zero.

The development team
From now, loljosh, Polzki and I (Templar77) will have predominant roll in the development of this coin.
I personally don’t have anything to hide; I say this because Iconic Expert things he can attack me publishing my personal information.
My personal Information is easily acquired because I as I mentioned I have nothing to hide. My name is Carlos from Mexico and I am a Economics and Political Science student but I am also a self-taught person in programming. It’s just information that you can easily google.

Proof-of-ownership
I own 312,000 Libertycoins which I bought with my own money in various moments, some of them even when XLB was trading at 600 satoshi. I have moved 300,000 coins to the address below:
LZ2suWZw4RoCVT4amdUJRzu4pLawnfQEjR
I show you that so you know how much I believe in this coin. I’m not planning to ‘dump’ any time soon. I’ll keep the coins in that address, and I don’t plan to move them for I’m a terrible trader.

Scam accusations
In recent days, a thread was made saying Libertycoin is a scam coin, but that, of couse, lacks of any logic or fundament.
-Libertycoin was pre-announced almost two days it was launched, so it was not ‘ninja-launched’.
-Libertycoin didn’t have a single premined block.
-Libertycoin was mined for four days.
-The network reached almost 80 Gh/s which means thousands of miners when mining.

I own a miner with 200 Kh/s so if I own Libertycoin is because I bought them. I have the right to buy any coin I want and make use of it in any way. I this case I invested in Libertycoin because I believe in it as a long term investment. I have provided you my address, so you can ‘monitor’ it if you like.

The future
As I mentioned above I believe in Libertycoin as a long term investment, for that reason I have the following projects planned.
Liberty Labs
In a couple of days, I will be registering my startup that will be dedicated to create and offer services for Libertycoin and Bitcoin, especially in Latin America.
Liberator operation
I am planning to set up ATMs in Mexico City using the machines from http://projectskyhook.com . This ATMs will work both for Bitcoin and Libertycoin. This ‘operation’ should bring a lot of attention from the media for these will first ATMs in Mexico City, and Libertycoin will be one of the few altcoins that have this kind of infrastructure.
In the future, I could ‘deploy’ more ATMs in other countries such as Panama and Argentina.
Exchange
The other thing I’ve been working for months, is to create a Bitcoin/FIAT exchange for Mexico. I have got all the legal stuff done but the ‘platform’ is still under developments and should be launching in less than 3 months. I’m planning to add Libertycoin to this project as well.

My vision of cryptocurrency and Libertycoin
Many people may have problems with my ideology/vision of cryptocurrencies. I describe myself as a Libertarian and maybe a crypto anarchist. I believe in total decentralization, so I usually struggle with the concept of ‘dev tem’ taking care of absolutely everything in a coin.
I hate when people blame the ‘dev team’ for a given price in the market. It’s not the job of a dev to care about the price. If the price falls is not our fault or our job to make it rise. That’s just pump and dump coins behavior. I cannot type sudo apt-get price $1 and make the price rise. It’s a free market. If you want a coin’s price to rise you have to work for it and not just depend on the ‘dev team’.

Many people struggle with idea:
I do not thing that what people call ‘innovation’ is needed for a coin to succeed. It only needs hard work, a good name, time and a good community.
Litecoin is the proof of that. It is just a copy of Tenebrix and Fairbrix with no innovations at all and yet it stands as the second biggest cryptocurrency.
We can say the same for Dogecoin, Zetacoin, Feathercoin, and many others.
Even Blackcoin is just a copy of Novacoin with just simple tweaks. It provides no innovation at all.
Darkcoin is another good example, it was not the first anonymous coin and they don’t even delivered what they promised: a decentralized anon feature. It’s totally centralized.
In my opinion, name is king. With a name like ‘Libertycoin’ we should be able to have more success than coins like Darkcoin. ‘Real life’ businesses will never say “Darkcoin acceted here’. They will rather prefer more friendly names.
We will implement anonymity because the community asked for it, but I don’t believe it’s primordial for Libertycoin to succed.

Templar77

I got positive answer from CEO to help out with the problem in wallet integration.

We will start working today with Tranzium's code.. just need to confirm few things when he comes online
becouse of possible mistakes if not. We need to confirm few certain details in the code but after that everything is cool and work starts
as planned before in IRC Smiley

June 1.st 21:00PM (CST) is estimated time to get ANON integrated to the wallet & ONLINE.

Will keep you guys updated daily when progress happens.

Liberty for all ! Stay strong community !

Hello again so i hired my coder like i SAID and we did a bit work allready too..
but work is stuck now becouse of some trouble with the bounties.

The reason bounty is a problem now is that i need the code for mixer from Tranzium but he wants his bounty first which
i understand becouse he has work done allready.. so now im waiting with my Hired guy who i paid 1500~$ to
just chill now unfortunately..  Roll Eyes

Hopefully this will resolve soon.. i dont want to delay.. not even with one day personally
with my partner  Smiley.

I have messaged Main Dev. Carlos who is responsible about the bountys Smiley

I will tweet & post on forums if delay unfortunately happens but we are still on schedule.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im planning to modify Tranziums mixer-code to make a node network which would work by allowing the wallet user to easily acces it in the options to make his/hers wallet a node.

Benefits with this compared with single anon server are:

• True ANON. Instead of an Honeypot.
  • Better security when network is around the globe and not centralized into one.
  • POS-would be deleted from normal wallets = Less generating XLB = Higher Price
    and increase the POS rate by 0.008% by every 10K XLB hold in wallet = Even Less XLB in markets
    = Higher price becouse of scarity.

Penalties when wanting to be anymous themselves & send/receive while stopping the process of being a node would be:
You have to wait 8 hours for coin to mature first before you can become a node..after that when wanting to send/receive XLB & be anymous 8 hour maturing will start again...

This is just the start if we can resolve the bounty issues im interested into adding some more
unique features alone or with my friends.

What do you think about this True-Anon & these Value rising properties ?
   Im very interested to hear from the community about your point of view Wink.

Follow me on Twitter for major updates: https://twitter.com/polzkibtc

Well i offered to make Integration with the wallet & Mixer so like you know..
Im still waiting for the mixer and thats the reason why my guy doesnt really have work right now
its essential that the code for mixing coins is bought by Carlos via Bounty.

Even when i get the code for mixing coins i have to modify it to make the network truly anymous
instead of Single-Server Honeypot.

I can do this all still as deadline on the: 1.st. Hopefully it doesnt longer than anticipated to get the
waited mixing code & start work.... One day delay will be real unfortunately if i dont get them before 21:00 EEST.

I have been awake too long now for .. almost 4 days.. hopefully someone
appreciates what we are trying to do !  Cry.

My partner will continue when any news come up ...

Main Dev. is figuring things out now !

This coin has a huge potential. With the right people working, it may be the next big thing in crypto.
[/quote]

Agreed! Show your support!

XLB to the moooon!
[/quote]
[/quote]
chases

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:53:16 AM

fuck..fuck..fuck..I been offline for 5 days and put everything I had into Liberty...arggggggggg!!!! these assholes are going to ruin cryptos from ever making the long haul past fiat. jesus..first mt.gox, then cryptorush and then coinex.pw and now this!! damnit..I hope other traders are making something. peace

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

This is from Blackcoin, take a look:
https://github.com/rat4/blackcoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L38

If Libertycoin is a scam Blackcoin is a scam too.  Smiley

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Ha..where you been? Everyone here knows including you I accused BlackCoin for being a scam. But forget them and focus on XLB.

Lets assume I am wrong, why the fishy github history? Also, who dumped on Liberty Day? It was a dump everyone knows it, so who dumped? If it wasn't you, then who? Do you have some idea?

Iconic, if you don't actually know who dumped, why did you announce it so surely on Twitter straight away? You destroyed everybody's investment before they had a chance to work out what was happening.

Libertycoin was not premined so accusing us (the dev team) about 'dumping' is clearly nonsense.

No Carlitos, the gig is up, the scam has been uncovered, boy: You and loljosh scammed this community through the pool that didn't pay the people mining. The charges have been made already in the other forum and you know very well they are true. You and your pal loljosh, scammed and continue scamming this community. 3 million coins? probably more. And I don't know if you two dumped on Liberty Day but sure as hell I know you were massively dumping BEFORE. I personally located 3 wallets that were emptied of their 1.3 million coins. And change. Only you and loljosh could have such amount of coins when the biggest exchange had no more than 450k and no other holders were significantly above 400K each. You and loljosh were and are dumping all of your 3 million coins and probably much more.

That's hove you scammed and continue scamming this community, "amigo".

Now hurry up to erase this one, ok? maybe it will disappear, although my guess is that it will forever be a reminder of what you and your pal loljosh do and that you have done already to a bunch others like Grumpycoin, Universitycoin and quite a few others. The trail is all there, for people to follow, before the put a penny more on your "enterprises", your "pools", your "exchanges" your "coin creation (copy/paste hackjobs) 'business'", etc. Even the only thing you know a little bit about, graphic design, no one will ever want remotely close to you of loljosh---whose real name will also be uncovered soon, to go along with el mejicanito, you, Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, the student of la ITAM in Mexico DF.

Edit to add: This post is placed here for it's relevance to the OP subject and because it has been deleted in the Libertychain thread. It will be re-posted in other threads as well so everyone researching Templar 77 or loljosh can find out and follow their scamming trail.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:58:18 AM

For those interested, loljosh maybe a 17 year old Canadian kid. His path of destruction already includes several scam coins, mos recent of which -with the same partner, by the way- is X11. Follow the path if you are interested, quite entertaining. I won't be surprised if the kid makes Anderson Cooper one of these days...
tforce

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:44:07 AM

LIB will be a distant memory. Till its rebranded and launched again on another algo and then its round 3 pump an ddump aagain
BNK3RED

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:00:12 AM

The Group Behind The Libertycoin Scam

What I am about to write will without a doubt cause a rift within our community , but I feel this is something I must do to protect the investment of innocent people who believe in LibertyCoin. I ask everyone whether you support me or not, to  carefully read and analyse my words without prejudice.

When I first started invested in this community I was enthusiastic to be part of a community that is inspiring and full with enthusiasm.  For a couple weeks I have known about a coordinated effort to pump the price of Liberty coin. I did not make it officially public because of the ramifications it would have on this community. I thought with the help of others I could stop or at the very least greatly diminish this without letting the general public know, unfortunately we were unsuccessful.

There is a prominent group in the libertycoin thread that are all responsible for manipulating the price of LibertyCoin for a couple weeks.

Their group owns roughly 91% of the total supply of LibertyCoins. But that is not what they really want, they want your Bitcoin.  Since they could not take control of  BC They decided to create their own coin to profit off of. They wanted it to seem like a fair release so they came up with the idea of using the official multi-pool to steal everybody's hash and keep the coins for themselves. They would trick everyone into thinking it was the multi-pool fault so they could keep the coins in what would be an disguised instamine launch.  They would list it as a 5 day launch but sped up the block times to make sure it only lasted 3.5 days.  They would then move the coins to hundred of different wallet address, create fake bitcointalk accounts in order to give the illusion the coin was fairly distributed.  Step 1 complete

I had no clue at the time any of this was occurring until Troiste started to actively post in the black coin thread that Libertycoin would be the next coin to pump.  This is when Step 2 came into play.  They had 91% market cap of a coin worth $10.000 now they needed to increase this to at least $1.100.000 in order to have a big payday.  In order to do this they simply bought and sold to themselves so that they retain both the bitcoin and the liberty coin but give the illusion of lots of interest and money flowing into the coin.  This can be done relatively cheaply as it only cost about 0.82 btc in fees per 542btc worth of volume at a price of 0.00005500.  With that sort of volume you quickly get noticed and brought onto Mintpal. 

Step 3 pump and fleece, By then pumping the price up until enough new money came in they could then smash the price down and buy half back collecting more and more btc each time by organizing pump and dumps.  They then planned to try and get new money, by getting you to encourage your family and friends to put all their hard earned money in, so that they can cash out over a million dollars in a little under a few weeks.  In the meantime they sell you  a copycat project that allows them to make extra profit and try to make it look that they are legitimately working to promote the coin.  Well toting it as the next big thing.

Everything in this coin is simply a copy and paste half assed effort, they will use images and words of encouragement that Libertycoin will be the next big thing, but look at the facts and stop fooling yourself. There is only a small group of people that will make a million plus and your not included. The best scam is when people don't even know they have been scammed.
Step 4 they will use fake accounts to get angry and post fud about them so they can say their not appreciated and exit to create their own coin in June as scheduled.

Now please ask yourself these questions:

If the coin code is copy and paste, of badger/hack which is a copy paste of nova which is a copy paste of peercoin how will this coin succeed?
Why is the press releases and paper wallets copy and paste?
How can you claim it was a fair launch when it didn't even last 4 days? (Think bitcoin/litecoin/peercoin/darkcoin how long have they been mined)
Why did they delete everybody's post who had coins stolen from the multi-pool?
How is it legal to offer free escorts when it may be illegal in their jurisdiction?
What are you using to implement anonymous technology? 
Who is doing it for a 2 btc bounty when other coins couldn't find anybody to do it for under 50 btc?
Why does Iconicexpert have access to the dev account, since he is not a developer? (Most devs will simply let the community know who is the marketing direct, not give them access to their personal account)
Why is there no white paper, is it just fedoras mixer and an encrypted block chain?
what are the "unique properties" as  you state that Liberty coin has unique properties?
What new an exciting payment methods not covered by other payment systems does it offer since you make that claim?
Why do you censor peoples liberty in the official thread?  (Taking away liberty from libertycoin)

Now you can believe me or you can think this is some lame attempt to get you to sell cheaper but please start asking yourself these questions.  If you saw a way that you could use money donated from one coins community to fund a scam that would net you around a million dollars in under a month would you?

I  felt this was my last option because after today they would be unstoppable. I was faced with a hard decision to make. If I did not say anything people will continue to be ripped off. If I do say something my revelation might cause investors to lose faith in the coin. So I did not make this decision without giving it a lot of thought and time.

This is a signal to start dumping coins! Try to Recoup as much of your investment as you can!   Let them hold their bag of shit although they have probably already made at least 100 btcs off of it.

Please share this information in anyway you can, get it out quickly before their Libertyday fleeces millions from people
Now you know what is going on behind the scenes, here are some of the quotes that will help expose this scam:

ALL COINS MINED WITH 1mhash over 3 days?Huh?

http://dealazer.com/XLBFAKECOIN/BLOCK.png

Looks like it is a scam, the scammy pools are probably together with dev

no ipo, no premine but 75%coin scammed from pool !!! lol

dev or not this coin has no future, really to much coin scammed

We really need to make sure this scammy shitcoin never hits an exchange. Let the exchange owners know that listing this shitcoin would be like receiving stolen property. That's what I have in mind at least. You will never make the dev Mr. delete-a-post understand his responsibility, so it's important these scammers can not turn their(Perhaps should be: OUR)  loot into Bitcoins.
Can't withdraw

NO PAYOUT , EVEN IT'S MISSING DEBIT OPTION

My post is deleted , big ass

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46151949/LBNoDebitFilter.jpg

Please post anything deleted by the little man behind the curtain on the official scamcoin thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602762.new#new
also someone tried to access to one of my accounts in the pool, just few hours after the launch

if you are a miner of libertycoin then you should think again

a self moderated topic
Libertycoin is a big scam
Dev scamming peoples

miners not getting their coins
they are deleting users comment on their thread

security hole in their code
Dev can stealmine as much as XLB they want

in short
Libertycoin =  ScamCoin
libertycoin is full of scam a complete shitcoin

reply to this thread to keep it active

your one post can save many newbies from scam libertycoin

I have a little warning for the people who use any coin that implementing Zerocoin like Libertycoin Smiley

Zerocoin's technology require generation of "initial parameter", you can think about it as a "master key". This master key need to be deleted right after it was used and nobody should know about it. Technically, whole security of the currency depend on this "master key". Anyone who gained access to it would have ability to control double spend (i.e. he can create infinite amount of coin, another kind of premine).

The creation and destruction of this initial parameter need to be performed in a trusted way to make sure that nobody can know it, include the developer.

So, if you guy believe that dev is honest, you can use the coin. If you don't trust him, stay away from that.

That's my warning, i'm not trying to spread FUD, but this is some technical information people should know about Zerocoin Smiley

People. The devs don't have control if the pools operator are scammer or not. From the specs and name of this coin.  This is a very good coin. My only issue is the master key being raised by one user here and I hope  any other people here will take a look at the code and review for any possible exploits or hidden scams like the AC fiasco.  Other than that,  this coin is great.

NICE Censorship here.

Troiste can accuse ppl here, If someone wants to correct his BS its getting deleted??

No, because what you are posting is incorrect. If it wasn't for Troiste no one would have even heard about Liberycoin, and that is a fact. So the initial success of Liberty is due to Troiste, and he has been instrumental in helping me continue the success of this coin.

What was incorrect at my initial post? Read post #4400 and tell me that's not childish!

Anyways there are more ppl involved to help this coin, you and Troiste shouldn't forget about that, they may hold *some* coins.

I will say it once more. If it was not for Troiste this coin would not have received the initial excitement it did, that is a fact. He also also pledge a decent amount of BTC to help this community. There are a lot of people helping out, and it takes an entire community to make a coin successful. However,  it was Troiste the made me and others take notice, and he got the ball rolling.

Furthermore, I do not care what HardwarePal did in the past if he is posting info about another coin here. It is counterproductive and it shows he is not a true supporter of XLB. He is more than welcome to support whatever coin he desires, but he needs to refrain from posting about it here.

Now lets get back to focusing on XLB. Any other childish FUD or non XLB related topics will be deleted.

I will not lie I support multiple coins I openly say that in IRC.

My initial thought was to get anon out as fast as possible as someone would jump onto this.

I have access to the Libertycoin account but I rather use my account to post updates. Anything that I post should be taken as if it was coming from the official account.
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

When LibertyCoin gets to 0.01 BTC I will be personally paying out one escort for every single member that applies to this initiative!

Send me a PM with the subject "escort" for you to be recorded in history

Share this post with everyone you know! In other threads or forums, IRC, Facebook, Twitter, etc...

But wait... If you share this post you will not only get 1 escort but 2 escorts for free!

SHARE NOW!

Lets celebrate the price 0.01 BTC in style Grin

Lets show everybody who is the best coin of the world! LibertyCoin! The coin that even gives you a blow***!

LibertyCoin
16 Million Supply
POS 1%
Anon soon
Current price: $0.022 (Bargain)
The Libertycoin community raised 2 BTC and 100K XLB for someone to implement Darksend or any other Anonymizer to Libertycoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600322.0

Libertycoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Libertycoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Libertycoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.

from https://libertycoin.co/about/

You forgot to swap Bitcoin for Libertycoin mid text and should you really be claiming that Libertycoin allows for uses that no previous payment system covers?

Obvious hatchet job is obvious.

Similar issues w/ 'litecoin' on the paper wallet page: https://www.libertycoin.co/paperwallet/

I don't get the darksend talk as it's not even opensourced yet.

A better option may be something like Fedora's coin mixing, which if I recall correctly, wasn't really decentralized... but it's better than nothing.

Darksend is not decentralized either. They promise they'll make it decentralized but it's not yet.

Fuck why didnt I read this message you sent me 4 days ago??

thomastaylor

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:25:32 AM

So it is just another scam or not?

I can't believe it. Everything looked so serious.  Sad
JennySmith

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:35:49 AM

Crap! Crap! Crap!
That's why you'd better regularly visit the site...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: