Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell now?  (Read 3150 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:37:07 PM

I bought 25 dark coins at 60 cents.. the price is retracting back to $10..

Sell all..

Sell half..

HODL.. ?
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:44:16 PM

SLLE asap!
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:44:52 PM

Sell now and never buy again

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

Just like the others said: sell.

A few weeks back, I bought some cheap blackcoin at 3000 satoshis. At 90000 satoshis, I refused to sell. Look where it is now. Don't let it happen to you.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:16:18 PM

A few weeks back, I bought some cheap blackcoin at 3000 satoshis. At 90000 satoshis, I refused to sell. Look where it is now. Don't let it happen to you.

Can anyone show me one shitcoin that ever recovered from it's initial pump n dump?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Skele

Activity: 224

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:20:09 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 01:47:48 PM by Skele

Hello, due to the actual unfortunate state of crypto regarding many scams, we decided to start a wave of trust. We ended in the conclusion that development teams , specifically ones involving IPOs, have to provide transparency and some form of collateral. The initiative of doing PODs is very good but as we know now; third party POD providers can miss some details when regarding to secure the deal besides that they will only release documents in case of a special request.

Well, now we know that anonymity over here is very important but regarding to IPOs/Crowdfundings, we think that as any other investment group, company or society, where the leaders of the project are public persons, crypto crowd-funding need to be similar, investors need to know with who are they dealing because they are trusting their money to them, investors cant keep investing in random internet developments without even being sure of the full name of IPO manager. With normal coins we know the devs may want to be fully anonymous (and not all) and they have their right but at least regarding to crowdfundings the actual situation is wrong, lack of security is bringing mostly dishonest and incompent devs to the table and its slowing real innovation, crypto crowdfundings can boost and speed up a sucessful project and they create decentralized companies/projects; in this way fighting the monopolization but only if its ruled by competency, honesty, enthusiasm and trust.

So we thought of adding a new layer of trust where many dishonest, straight scammers or incompetent devs can remain outside of this circle, where the devs cant just sit down inerts after IPO regardless if the coin/project is having profit or not. The team must continue giving the extra mile during all development, and being public will help or in last case "force" to give it, and help to stop straight scams.

At least regarding crowdfundings, we think this is necessary, so we are starting with making our identities public, a Public PoD , and using this real bct account used by me and my brother in the past, we have nothing to hide and we have nothing to fear regarding our roadmap and coin, we have the skills and did enough research to know that our platform can fill what we are stating and through milestones we will be able to make it live in less than 15 days. We think crypto users should demand this kind of assurance.

I am Matthew Adair and the project consist of 3 people but I'm the leader and inventor of the whole map of Vocal, the only one with access to funds and important passwords, the future decisions will be made mostly by me but taking advice from other members, the activity on this forum will always be managed by me, on special cases if something deducts my ability to do it, i will put the right person on it but the actvity should always be high. I will always hire/make part of the team more specialized people if needed.

My ID and actual address is now public here
Maybe i will show some picture of a kind of video to assure my identity.

The other member is Diogo Rodriguez BCT profile, who sent documents to Coins source too, his twitter is @spofas since 2012, he is a website developer specialized on design (he's the one making our website platform to look good).

We have another coder in our starting team with vastly experience over many code languages, he mainly will work in the final stage of the platform and a formal presentation of him will be given close to that date.

Our first Artist, Rumich, wanted to be part of the team , besides of making music now we are going to have him as a music advicer and he wants to be fully transparent too.

Here is his ID see it here

We will add more details to the public PoD on upcoming days, and with all that now i end this communicate and we urge the members to start changing this forum by making wise decisions when participating on coins/projects.

Thank you , Vocal CEO

Public PoD

I am Matthew Adair and the project consist of 3 people but I'm the leader and inventor of the whole map of Vocal, the only one with access to funds and important passwords, the future decisions will be made mostly by me but taking advice from other members, the activity on this forum will always be managed by me, on special cases if something deducts my ability to do it, i will put the right person on it but the actvity should always be high. I will always hire/make part of the team more specialized people if needed.

My ID and actual address is now public here
Maybe i will show some picture of a kind of video to assure my identity.

The other member is Diogo Rodriguez BCT profile, who sent documents to Coins source too, his twitter is @spofas since 2012, he is a website developer specialized on design (he's the one making our website platform to look good).

We have another coder in our starting team with vastly experience over many code languages, he mainly will work in the final stage of the platform and a formal presentation of him will be given close to that date.

Our first Artist, Rumich, wanted to be part of the team , besides of making music now we are going to have him as a music advicer and he wants to be fully transparent too.

Here is his ID see it here

We will add more details to the public PoD on upcoming days.

Thank you , Vocal CEO
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:21:07 PM

That double-top screams "sell" to me, but maybe that's just me. (I don't own any DRK).
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:25:43 PM

Looking at the DRK thread it appears that there is an issue with the planned fork that has people panicking.

But maybe the whole thing is a pump and dump.

Do research before investing to find out the answers you need! Smiley

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:29:23 PM

Can anyone show me one shitcoin that ever recovered from it's initial pump n dump?

Nope..

i was in  the same spot with sexcoin.. sold about 35% (BEST CHOICE EVER) it competely collapsed..

KK selling 2night, prolly only half.. I'm a bit of a  HODLER.. :S.
segeln

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:36:52 PM

Wow,the first time you are absolute right
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:38:25 PM

Wow,the first time you are absolute right

They're like pumped penny-stocks.
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:40:59 PM

I'm playing two games with crypto right now actually..

1) The hold game.. buy and hold BTC and a few other ALTs that have been on top for a bit (LTC,DOGE,PPC) The odds of me ever seling my BTC holdings are almost zero.

2) The trade game.. I'm pretty much even with this..  sexcoin exploded for me.. casioncoin and pheonixcoin.. well to zero lol.. Americancoin is still just who knows and darkcoin which is probably now a good time to sell.

Just figure I would come get some opinions!
Essex343

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:41:56 PM

DRK was a great buy if you got in early but i'm not sure if the HODL mentality works the same as for BTC, haha. i'd dump on the next bounce, and i'd set the asks high because those altcoin chasers are crazy!!

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:42:24 PM

eoJ

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:42:43 PM

Lucky you only said one, I can't think of any others: Dogecoin.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 5047

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:45:17 PM

Looking at the DRK thread it appears that there is an issue with the planned fork that has people panicking.

But maybe the whole thing is a pump and dump.

Do research before investing to find out the answers you need! Smiley

A scam coin that tries to use (legitimate? yeah right) negative news as a valid reason for the bubble pop (instead of the fact that it's really an over-hyped PnD)?  Say it ain't so!  Wink

I call it'll be @ < $6 by August.
Essex343

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:52:49 PM

there's always litecoin!! how about peercoin and namecoin?

some of the innovations in coins like ethereum, NXT, MRO and even DRK (most of these were all premined except MRO i think which is partly their downfall) are interesting and can't necessarily be coded into BTC if only because of monolithic/centralized nature of the bitcoin devs and the foundation. so there may be value there.

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 5047

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:54:59 PM

..some of the innovations in coins like ....[snip] .... can't necessarily be coded into BTC if only because of monolithic/centralized nature of the bitcoin devs and the foundation. so there may be value there.
Just because you say so? Prove it.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:56:27 PM

He said shitcoins. LTC, PPC and NMC are not.
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:00:26 PM

He said shitcoins. LTC, PPC and NMC are not.

You like the coins I have decided to hold than?  

My playing with smallcoins is just that... playing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: