Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden Foundation (foundation being established)  (Read 12683 times)
Anonylz (OP)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:53:12 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 01:22:05 PM by Anonylz

This is a copy of our forum http://forum.e-gulden.com/index.php?topic=450.0

Esteemed members of the Electronic Gulden community / dear EFL fanatics,

The establishment of a Foundation which would be tasked to take over the distribution of the pre-mine EFL from the founding developers has been repeatedly mentioned in the e-Gulden forum. The decision to establish such a foundation was made at a meeting held in Amsterdam on May 20th, 2014.  For details please refer to the state of affairs message, hereafter.  We have provisionally chosen a name for this, community-driven initiative, namely the Electronic Gulden Foundation. The Foundation’s goal is to introduce the EFL as a full-fledged, widely accepted, Alt coin in The Netherlands – and beyond – and to safeguard the integrity of the coin. We aim to attain this goal by managing the orderly distribution of the content of the pre-mine wallets, promoting the (use of) the EFL and assisting in the further development of the EFL.

First we would like to introduce ourselves, as members of the “Board to be” of the Foundation being established.  We are:

Gerrit Oerlemans, known as bitwise-shifted at the e-Gulden forum. I have an academic background and I am the proprietor of a software company. I am fascinated by Bitcoin and Alt coins, especially what these could mean for all of us in the near future. I am available as Treasurer of the Foundation.

Niels Harmsen, one of the moderators of the forum, known under the alias Nelis. I was born and raised in the city of Breda and I am the founder of the Brabant Regional Currency Coöperative (BRCC). Having a financial background I have been involved with Bitcoin and Alt coins for some time, now.  I am also providing honest information to the general public about the challenges and threats today’s “currency” (euro and other fiat currencies) pose.  I am the intended Secretary of the Foundation.

Henk Compier, Hman in e-Gulden forum speak. I am a commercial and general management professional in publishing ICT. For me it is obvious that the current system of fiat currency, such as the euro, no longer functions and that we are on the verge of a monetary collapse. We need to take control of our financial future ourselves, without the involvement of governmental bodies or murky financial conglomerates.  I feel we (the people!) can, at least partially, achieve this goal by supporting and accepting the EFL. I am the designated Chairperson of the Foundation.

It is obvious that, after this April’s introduction of the EFL, a numbers of issues have arisen. Communication with the founding developers of the Electronic Gulden can be typified as being awkward and tedious. A number of issues and questions from the community are yet to be addressed by them.  You will appreciate that we will only start establishing the Foundation after a correct transfer of the EFL from the developers to the “Board to be” has taken place and not before.  

We hope to conclude this process shortly so that the Gulden can again take its rightful (electronic) place in the heart of The Netherlands.

According to Dutch law, the Board of a Foundation has to consist of at least three persons. As the composition of the Board is not yet chiselled in stone we would certainly welcome members of the EFL community to join, especially those who are willing to invest a great deal of their time and energy.

Message from the Board (to be) – State of Affairs till now

On May 20th a meeting was held at the Bastion Deluxe Hotel in Amsterdam, by initiative of a number of members from the e-Gulden forum. The aim of the meeting was to explore how to propel the EFL after launch further, possibly by establishing a foundation.  This was to happen together with the developers and community manager of e-Gulden.com and some enthusiasts from the forum, who had stated their interest in getting the EFL back on track. Five people, amongst whom the co-signatories of this message, attended the meeting. Unfortunately there were no attendants from the side of the founding developers of the Electronic Gulden. Those present at the meeting agreed that the establishment of a foundation to assist the EFL in its early days, would be a good idea, anyway.

Please note that we are aware that the EFL is, in principle, a modified version of Bitcoin and as such any form of centralized control is unwanted. However, until the EFL reaches maturity, we feel that a level of assistance is required, especially since the EFL has a substantial pre-mine component, with the inherent risk that this might disrupt the market. Assistance is also required in terms of the software environment, until such a time that the community is convinced that the EFL can be safely used and is backed by a solid development group. Naturally, guidance is an option, not a definitive need but we feel this could positively contribute to lowering the threshold to the acceptance of the EFL.

At this moment the state of the pre-mine is our main concern. As long as there is no clear and open accounting system available and as long as the bookkeeping is not released to the general audience, the EFL has a shaky base. Even if we believe that a healthy market can absorb an uncontrolled release of 50% of the pre-mine, the foundation cannot take responsibility for this. So far, the foundation - to be- has worked very hard to get a clear picture of the current state of affairs. Almost half of the pre-mine is now controlled by the Board of the Foundation: public address LZQnw2pCvnTKVbYuuB7UcfnPGVKjfRVLTi (balance 5,039,340.10 EFL). The accountability of the remainder is still the responsibility of the founding developers of the EFL.

Our greatest challenge is the communication with the founding developers.  They cloak themselves in anonymity in their behaviour towards the community including the undersigned. Communications is awkward at best. Although their anonymity is no longer completely intact we would, of course, respect their wishes for continued anonymity, if our goal can be attained.  That goal is complete transparency over the remainder of the pre-mine. The founders of the EFL have communicated their WILLINGNESS to transfer, but accountability over 5,460,660 EFL of the pre-mine is still lacking.

Until recently, the e-Gulden.com website stated that 17.4% of the pre-mine had already been distributed. If that meant that distribution had taken place in the form of packages of “50 gratis EFL to the Dutch households” we ascertained, by researching the blockchain, that this is not correct. If rewards for the development of EFL tools, as stated elsewhere on the e-Gulden.com website, are included in this percentage we certainly have mixed feelings about this. The whole of the pre-mine was meant for distribution to Dutch households, and any EFL development was to be funded  through donations.

On the website page “Beloningen” (Rewards) an amount of almost 2,000,000 EFL has been “accounted for”. That, in itself, is already more than the previously stated 17.4% distributed and still leaves us with 3,500,000 EFL that yet needs to be accounted for.

Such ambiguities are currently hovering above the EFL market. We assume the good will of the founders and accept that they may currently working on their administration.  We also assume that they, too, will benefit from an orderly transfer of the EFL pre-mine. It is therefore that we would like to call upon the community to constructively and positively contribute to the process. Likewise we call upon the developers/founders of the EFL to complete, a properly accounted for, transfer on a very short notice.

The founders of the EFL cannot continue to keep the community in the dark, in perpetuity. As they already ignored deadlines and past agreements we are investigating the possibilities to break an impasse. Any and all suggestions towards doing this are indeed very welcome and you are warmly invited to contribute, preferably by sending your suggestions to our temporary email address: foundation@efl.nl

Signed:

Henk Compier, Niels Harmsen en Gerrit Oerlemans

There is also a ONLINE VERSION of this announcement

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:56:09 PM

^TL;DR - > Gay members, out of the closet.

GTFO loosers.
eflmaniak

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:20:42 AM

Great Job.

They have got nothing to do with the original devs of this coin.

There is finally someone who has stepped up to make this coin a big success!!
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:23:26 PM

It was already proven that the premine distribution was a scam, they claimed over 20% had already been taken which was over 40k people (Who they trying to fool?). Bittrex at one stage also had more sales of EFL then was possible at the time.

nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:08:09 PM

I think that is some good news for EFL, Finally something happening.
And those few persons in the board, can really do something for the coin.
Because EfL has gone way to low in price already.
Anonylz (OP)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:12:52 PM

The meeting that was voted for on our forum will take place on saturday 7 june at 3:00 PM at the Rembrandt zaal of the Mastbosch Hotel, Breda.

The agenda can be found here.

An update about our meeting can be expected early next week.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
eflmaniak

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:49:25 AM

The meeting that was voted for on our forum will take place on saturday 7 june at 3:00 PM at the Rembrandt zaal of the Mastbosch Hotel, Breda.

The agenda can be found here.

An update about our meeting can be expected early next week.

Everybody is welcome to come to this meeting.

Don't forget to come if you have the time!!
eflmaniak

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:48:43 PM

1. The Foundation was established on July 3rd,  2014 as this was the only way to rescue the e-Gulden from perdition.

2. A tremendous amount of effort is being put into the further development of our coin. As a first step we’ve launched our new website, today, at http://e-gulden.org. We have also released new versions of the e-Gulden wallets. You can download these on the new site.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:50:12 AM

1. The Foundation was established on July 3rd,  2014 as this was the only way to rescue the e-Gulden from perdition.

2. A tremendous amount of effort is being put into the further development of our coin. As a first step we’ve launched our new website, today, at http://e-gulden.org. We have also released new versions of the e-Gulden wallets. You can download these on the new site.

I saw on Poloniex awhile back that the original devs set this coin up as a scam and they still hold majority of the premine, very risky and something you should mention to investors.
I take it EFL bagholders who were caught out feel they need to carry on with the coin but 99% of us have lost to scams at some point, no point beating a dead horse.
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:07:44 AM

1. The Foundation was established on July 3rd,  2014 as this was the only way to rescue the e-Gulden from perdition.

I saw on Poloniex awhile back that the original devs set this coin up as a scam and they still hold majority of the premine, very risky and something you should mention to investors.
I take it EFL bagholders who were caught out feel they need to carry on with the coin but 99% of us have lost to scams at some point, no point beating a dead horse.

Do you guys know about Guldencoin? It's backed by a honest team and never been part of a scam like EFL. This will always come back to bite your coin in the future... the Dutch should unite and support one coin. imo

I am not Dutch btw but I think Guldencoin is great!

eflmaniak

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:59:18 AM

The majority of the premine coins is in the hands of the Foundation. They hold about 5 million premine coins.
eflmaniak

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:08:48 PM

1. The Foundation was established on July 3rd,  2014 as this was the only way to rescue the e-Gulden from perdition.

Do you guys know about Guldencoin? It's backed by a honest team and never been part of a scam like EFL. This will always come back to bite your coin in the future... the Dutch should unite and support one coin. imo

The E-Gulden is much better. The E-Gulden has a bigger community and a bigger market cap.
The halve reward of the E-Gulden will be this year in November.
The E-Gulden has been in all the Dutch media.
The current hashrate is 20 times bigger from the start of the Foundation.
The value has also increased from the start of the Foundation.
The E-Gulden has also some other advantages.
On the long run the E-Gulden will beat Guldencoin!!
Litesire

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:06:05 PM

The E-Gulden is much better. The E-Gulden has a bigger community and a bigger market cap.

10 million premine (50%), 8,840,835 mined already, which means close to 95% of the coins already in circulation and in a few hands. Once your block reward halves your hashrate will halve unless you are preparing to pump the price and manipulate the market. This will be easy since the coin is very cheap. While you pump the price, the original dev group will be ready to dump out and smiling all the way to the bank.

Goodluck Smiley

eflmaniak

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:29:00 PM

10 million premine (50%), 8,840,835 mined already, which means close to 95% of the coins already in circulation and in a few hands. Once your block reward halves your hashrate will halve unless you are preparing to pump the price and manipulate the market. This will be easy since the coin is very cheap. While you pump the price, the original dev group will be ready to dump out and smiling all the way to the bank.

Goodluck Smiley

21.000.000 total amount of coins

10.500.000 premine coins >> 5.039.340 off the premine coins in hands of the foundation >> 50% of the premine coins..
10.500.000 coins to be mined

In circulation 8.840.835 >> More than 40% in circulation. >> 3.383.974 is mined. The other 5.456.861 coins are premine coins

If you do your math the right way.....

10.500.000 premine coins.. minus the
5.456.861 sold premine coins
------------------------------
5.043.139 premine coins not on the market minus
5.039.340 premine coins in hands of the foundation
--------------------------------------------------
3799 of the premine coins in hands of the original devs.....

So the original devs have probably only a small amount of the premine coins of nothing at all....

Litesire..Your story is based on thin air.
Do your math before you say something...

eflmaniak

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:37:34 PM

I see my post got deleted for calling it a sc.. , I don't post often but when I do it's because I feel strongly about something.

I am just happy to see the crypto community has matured enough to not fall for this, however these guys know the crypto community is not stupid and will be targetting newbs
in the dutch population who think they can get rich like in the early days of bitcoin.

It is not a secret that the orignals devs try to sc** everybody.
I am also a victim of what they tried to do.

You can find the info that they tried to sc** everybody on the new website and forum.

This was also mentioned in the latest newsletter from the foundation.

It's old news that this coin was a sc**
Everybody knows that already.

But the community has made a fresh start. The past is behind us.
The E-Gulden community wants to make something of this coin.
Litesire

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:00:07 AM

Goodluck Smiley

10.500.000 premine coins >> 5.039.340 off the premine coins in hands of the foundation >> 50% of the premine coins..

In circulation 8.840.835 >> More than 40% in circulation. >> 3.383.974 is mined. The other 5.456.861 coins are premine coins

So the original devs have probably only a small amount of the premine coins of nothing at all....

Alright the problem is I was looking at coinmarketcap which is incorrectly reflecting the total mined coins. When you have a premine coinmarketcap doesn't include the premine, however they have included 5 million of your premine inflating EFLs total free market value by over 60%.

Your total coins as of this post is 13 888 775 according to http://cryptoblox.com/chain/Electronic%20Gulden?count=20

So right now your true marketcap should be around $23992.5 at current prices. 13 888 775(total) - 10 500 000(premine) = 3388775 * $ 0.007080 = $23992.57

Rightfully your coin should be 183 rd position which I do remember it being about a week or 2 ago, so someone must of requested the change on your end. Wink

This is why I came to the figure I did earlier as I took coinmarketcaps coin total for EFL + premine.

Danslip

Activity: 2058
Merit: 538

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:17:08 AM

Alright the problem is I was looking at coinmarketcap which is incorrectly reflecting the total mined coins. When you have a premine coinmarketcap doesn't include the premine, however they have included 5 million of your premine inflating EFLs total free market value by over 60%.

Your total coins as of this post is 13 888 775 according to http://cryptoblox.com/chain/Electronic%20Gulden?count=20

So right now your true marketcap should be around $23992.5 at current prices. 13 888 775(total) - 10 500 000(premine) = 3388775 * $ 0.007080 = $23992.57

Rightfully your coin should be 183 rd position which I do remember it being about a week or 2 ago, so someone must of requested the change on your end. Wink

This is why I came to the figure I did earlier as I took coinmarketcaps coin total for EFL + premine.

lol, well spotted!
Manipulation at it's finest, anyways I am not going to bother replying here anymore, it's peoples own choice who they get in bed with.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
eflmaniak

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:12:28 PM

Goodluck Smiley

Why shouldn't the premine coins which are in circulation be added to the total marketcap?
They have an influence on the current price per coin.

Everyone can buy and sell them now.

So it's more than logical that the premine coins which are in ciruclation are added up to the current marketcap.

You are not very good with financial stuff.

The real marketcap is the one you see now at coinmarketcap.com

That's $ 61,000 at the moment.
eflmaniak

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:29:21 PM

lol, well spotted!
Manipulation at it's finest, anyways I am not going to bother replying here anymore, it's peoples own choice who they get in bed with.

I am the one laughing right now. Well spotted?

This was his second incorrect calculation Smiley

So it's better than you dont post here. You don't have the brainpower to judge simple calculations.
eflmaniak

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:35:32 AM

The Official Text from the latest newsletter of The Electronic Gulden Foundation

PREAMBLE
As the newly established Electronic Gulden Foundation, we are pleased to offer you our very first newsletter. It has been sent to your e-mail address as you indicated at the time you registered at our predecessors’ website egulden.com that you wanted to be kept informed about e-Gulden developments or that you requested your gratis e-Gulden allotment. The community asked the board of the Foundation to regularly publish a newsletter and we will gladly do so.

However, the e-Gulden is a crypto coin for the Dutch people to be mainly used in the Netherlands.  As such the board of the Foundation has chosen to publish all its communications (forum, website, newsletters and e-mails) in the Dutch language. This means that this newsletter, in English, is a one-time event. We will reconsider our position only if continuation of English language communications is (overwhelmingly) demanded by the e-Gulden community.

Should you no longer wish to receive any communications by e-mail from the Foundation, in Dutch, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link below. Of course we sincerely hope you continue to follow us.

MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDATION
The Foundation was established on July 3rd,  2014 as this was the only way to rescue the e-Gulden from perdition. The original founders of the e-Gulden unfortunately did not operate with integrity and honesty, which we, as board of the Foundation, deplore greatly. After the coin was introduced, with great fanfare, in the Dutch national media, who incidentally covered the founders’ “great news show” without criticism or without doing some basic fact-finding, things came to light that showed that “facts” stated by the founders were nothing but hot air.

We do not wish to speculate or conjure whether they deliberately acted in dubious ways but we want to concentrate our efforts on those issues and developments that will propel the EFL, rather than dwell in the past. Fortunately, the technical protocol of the e-Gulden has proven to be robust and reliable and we are convinced that, together with the community, we can turn the e-Gulden into a sound succes.

The board is therefore pleased to let you know that it will honour all gratis e-Gulden requests that were ordered through the original website (e-gulden.com) and that we will transfer 22,0371 EFL to the wallets registered there, irrespective of whether these requests qualified for the then valid conditions or not.
By doing this we hope to show that we are different/better than the original developers/Advertouch v.o.f. We cannot and will not bear responsibility for false promises done by the original developers/Advertouch in the past. As far as we are concerned the chapter original developers/Advertouch is now firmly closed. It’s time to move forward. 

As the saying goes “trust comes on foot, but leaves on horseback” we are well aware of the damage caused by our predecessors. Our hope is that by operating completely transparent and by developing a sound vision, in collaboration with enthusiasts in- and outside of the community, we can regain the broader community’s trust in the e-Gulden.

A tremendous amount of effort is being put into the further development of our coin. As a first step we’ve launched our new website, today, at http://e-gulden.org. We have also released new versions of the e-Gulden wallets. You can download these on the new site.

Since the introduction of the e-Gulden, its market value dropped to a price-point that by now one EFL represents about 10% of the cost (in terms of hardware investment and energy expended) to mine one new e-Gulden. At these price levels people, with less developed technical know-how, can enter the market and obtain a neat amount of e-Guldens, mainly by trading on exchanges, at a small-sum investment.

Our penultimate goal is to enable as many Dutch people as possible to make the move towards cryptocurrency. Our commitment to you is thus a simple one: we’ll do what we promise but we won’t make promises we cannot uphold.

We’d love to see you at our new forum: http://forum.egulden.org   Volunteers and new companies accepting e-Gulden are (very) welcome, too!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: