Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project  (Read 80659 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:55:28 PM

shit coin

Disagree.... ancient coins are popular. Look at Greekcoin and Romancoin. Ottoman is the next in the row, so i believe that Pyramids will be just fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tic-tac-totoro

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:59:55 PM

700k premine with the first blocks having a 90 coin reward. So that's 7778 blocks of premine. It'll take the network 3889 minutes / 64.1 hours to generate the amount of premine. And then there's only 35k reserved for bounties? When does the dev plan on dumping the other 665k?

If you feel this coin is so bad, why are you  still here? What do you get from complaining?  Roll Eyes

premine is only 0.7 % what are you complaining about ? and we are planing longterm holding we will help it rise

dumping only make coin die . why we would make our project die this is nonsense  

You just didn't say that... You would let it die at the same moment you can pull out nice amount of BTC from premine. That is not nonsense, that is in basic human nature, also called greed.

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isn't a pump and dump coin
you don't get it do you ? this is our last hope to free our people from corruption

Then what are your plans for the other 665k premine? And we also need a block explorer and you need to make the premine addy public. If you fail to take these steps it'll just be another dev dumped shitcoin like all the others that we've seen before. Just some text on a forum is not enough.
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:00:19 PM

DedicatedPool:
Last update: Dedicatedpool WILL _NOT_ be hosting this coin. Dev has not posted source 45 minutes after release. His friends are instamining. Dev does not respond to requests.

I'm letting Bittrex know of these faults. I doubt it will ever hit an exchange. Coin is dead.

4 minutes past launch time, no source has been released yet for Pyramids. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: 20 minutes later, source for pyramidscoin (PYRA/x11) still not posted.

Update #2: Almost 30 minutes after launch, still no source posted by Pyramids dev. This is really bad for the coin. I'll give them another 5 mins.

+1

sure dev there is nothing wrong never release the source for 45 min and mine with nicehash your coin and adding some more coin to your wallet Smiley
how much? 300blocks? 100 whitout value...200 blocks * 90 = 18,000...
baaaahh...Greedy guy....

Surely not a fair launch...
I'm out, that's clear!

LOL... Dedicated got pissed because their setup is based on using source code and when they didn't get it and other pools launched using wallet, they were unable to be first and like a small child they are complaining and threatening to destroy coin by contacting exchanges and complaining there.

Very professional.

NOT.

Get over it, there were several working pools from start. Anyone interested could have joined them instead of complaining.

I was here at launch for 10mins, there was no pool working...

LOL to you, it's ok you defend the coin of your friend, but don't thalk shit like that please...
its so obvious that you have any tecnical and security skills to talk about that...
DedicatedPool is one of the top pools around here, do you think that he goes to install every shit what he cant check the code against backdoors etc...
we saw so many pools / exchanger failed cause of hacked server due to shitty codes...

Here is the dimostration of DedicatedPool that he dont cares about the fees, he cares for his members security on the other coin pools...
Well done Dedicated!

BTW i'm on the opinion that is not acceptable to launch a coin whitout source code, dev should know how to run a coin otherwise we have to have concerns for the future.
Is it so hard to develop a coin compleatly, have everything ready and THEN announce the coin for a launch in 1 week??

this was my last post in this Thread.

Wish you all the best with your coin.

Cheers
CHMinePeer

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:03:28 PM

700k premine with the first blocks having a 90 coin reward. So that's 7778 blocks of premine. It'll take the network 3889 minutes / 64.1 hours to generate the amount of premine. And then there's only 35k reserved for bounties? When does the dev plan on dumping the other 665k?

If you feel this coin is so bad, why are you  still here? What do you get from complaining?  Roll Eyes

premine is only 0.7 % what are you complaining about ? and we are planing longterm holding we will help it rise

You just didn't say that... You would let it die at the same moment you can pull out nice amount of BTC from premine. That is not nonsense, that is in basic human nature, also called greed.

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isn't a pump and dump coin
you don't get it do you ? this is our last hope to free our people from corruption

Then what are your plans for the other 665k premine? And we also need a block explorer and you need to make the premine addy public. If you fail to take these steps it'll just be another dev dumped shitcoin like all the others that we've seen before. Just some text on a forum is not enough.

Those it matter?  Coin owners should be able to receive some money for theirself, no? If he work for his coin then this is more then enough, people are need to start thinking, "DO I WORK FOR FREE IN REAL LIFE?" If this answer is no, then "WHY SHOULD COIN OWNER NOT RECEIVE SOME MONEY FOR ALL THEIR WORK?"

PyramidsCoin (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:05:29 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:28:28 PM by PyramidsCoin

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isnt a pump and dump coin

How many times have we heard this line from DEVs.  I guess only time will tell.

i won't argue with you , there have been a lot of greedy devs with pump and dump coins in last past months ,
but i can assure you this not what pyramids are heading , i won't waste more words only time will tell , just sit and watch !!
tic-tac-totoro

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:07:26 PM

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isnt a pump and dump coin

i won't argue with you , there have been a lot of greedy devs with pump and dump coins in last past months , but i can assure you this not where our project is heading
 i won't waste more words only time will tell , just sit and watch !!

Good luck with the dump then.
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:07:33 PM

i won't argue with you , there have been a lot of greedy devs with pump and dump coins in last past months , but i can assure you this not where our project is heading
 i won't waste more words only time will tell , just sit and watch !!

only time will tell???

look guys, dev says: only time will tell if he will dump or not, hes basicly already admitting it lol

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tic-tac-totoro

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:09:35 PM

Those it matter?  Coin owners should be able to receive some money for theirself, no? If he work for his coin then this is more then enough, people are need to start thinking, "DO I WORK FOR FREE IN REAL LIFE?" If this answer is no, then "WHY SHOULD COIN OWNER NOT RECEIVE SOME MONEY FOR ALL THEIR WORK?"

Yeah, b/c it's a lot of work to copy-paste a coin and not having any clear goals on future development.
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:15:31 PM

DedicatedPool:
Last update: Dedicatedpool WILL _NOT_ be hosting this coin. Dev has not posted source 45 minutes after release. His friends are instamining. Dev does not respond to requests.

I'm letting Bittrex know of these faults. I doubt it will ever hit an exchange. Coin is dead.

4 minutes past launch time, no source has been released yet for Pyramids. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: 20 minutes later, source for pyramidscoin (PYRA/x11) still not posted.

Update #2: Almost 30 minutes after launch, still no source posted by Pyramids dev. This is really bad for the coin. I'll give them another 5 mins.

+1

sure dev there is nothing wrong never release the source for 45 min and mine with nicehash your coin and adding some more coin to your wallet Smiley
how much? 300blocks? 100 whitout value...200 blocks * 90 = 18,000...
baaaahh...Greedy guy....

Surely not a fair launch...
I'm out, that's clear!

LOL... Dedicated got pissed because their setup is based on using source code and when they didn't get it and other pools launched using wallet, they were unable to be first and like a small child they are complaining and threatening to destroy coin by contacting exchanges and complaining there.

Very professional.

NOT.

Get over it, there were several working pools from start. Anyone interested could have joined them instead of complaining.

I was here at launch for 10mins, there was no pool working...

LOL to you, it's ok you defend the coin of your friend, but don't thalk shit like that please...
its so obvious that you have any tecnical and security skills to talk about that...
DedicatedPool is one of the top pools around here, do you think that he goes to install every shit what he cant check the code against backdoors etc...
we saw so many pools / exchanger failed cause of hacked server due to shitty codes...

Here is the dimostration of DedicatedPool that he dont cares about the fees, he cares for his members security on the other coin pools...
Well done Dedicated!

BTW i'm on the opinion that is not acceptable to launch a coin whitout source code, dev should know how to run a coin otherwise we have to have concerns for the future.
Is it so hard to develop a coin compleatly, have everything ready and THEN announce the coin for a launch in 1 week??

this was my last post in this Thread.

Wish you all the best with your coin.

Cheers
CHMinePeer

First of all, I have never even sent a PM to the dev, I do not know dev and YES there were pools up and running shortly after wallet was released, both CryptoPool.eu and CoinMiners were up about 10 minutes after the wallet was released.

I can agree with you that in a perfect world, source and wallets should have been released at the same time. Now they weren't, but hey, they are both available now.

And as for my technical and security skills, well, hehehe, they are more than adequate and yes, it is quite possible to launch a pool without huge security risks using a wallet instead of source code, but that would require skills in more than just rudimentary Linux. I guess that was what was lacking with Dedicated since they started behaving like they did... ;-)
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:15:39 PM

http://omargpools.ca/pyra/
Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Dedicated Server Located On Site
  • Proportional Payout System
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • Single Registration for ALL Pools
  • Donations are greatly appreciated as always

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Xamda

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:18:42 PM

Yeah, b/c it's a lot of work to copy-paste a coin and not having any clear goals on future development.

Even a copy-paste coin takes a considerable amount of work if you want to get everything working fine. If you feel it is that bad if the dev gets something for his work, well, then I suggest you start working for free... Or even better, start competing and launch a coin of your own that fulfills your requirements and then you do this work without getting paid.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:22:29 PM

Even a copy-paste coin takes a considerable amount of work if you want to get everything working fine. If you feel it is that bad if the dev gets something for his work, well, then I suggest you start working for free... Or even better, start competing and launch a coin of your own that fulfills your requirements and then you do this work without getting paid.

+1 A lot of people think that DEV need to work for free, they will receive some donation from miners, some people think, i can say, those donation are really ridicules. I had my own coin Citizencoin and community was complaining and complaining, but they don't know how many hours people are working for their coin. I'm talking about myself, but i had 12+ working hours for Citizencoin, and then i still had piece of sh... on my board. It is what he said, start your own coin for free, and check then how long you will continue working for it!!!
tic-tac-totoro

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:27:18 PM

Well, I'm just concerned that the only interest of the dev is to dump the coin once it hits an exchange and thus far he hasn't done anything except saying stuff like 'only time will tell' to show us that his intentions are indeed genuine.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:30:36 PM

But what can he tell now? Do you already expect him to have a Darksend ready or so? Come on.

PS: I don't own any coins of Pyramids, as there was no DA.. IPO!!!
CryptoPoolSupport

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:32:34 PM

Well, I'm just concerned that the only interest of the dev is to dump the coin once it hits an exchange and thus far he hasn't done anything except saying stuff like 'only time will tell' to show us that his intentions are indeed genuine.

Now that is true, it IS a concern, but, hard as i may be, it is true - only time will tell. I prefer trying to trust people who put a lot of work into something and yes, sometimes I do get disappointed, but most of the times I don't.

It would be great if dev would develop a little more on the plans he has for the coin, it would be great for the coin and the Community. If dev eventually dumps all, more or less, of his coins, I am fine with that, as long as it is done in way that does not instantly kill the coin.
tic-tac-totoro

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

But what can he tell now? Do you already expect him to have a Darksend ready or so? Come on.

Premine addy and a blockexplorer (bounty) would be the least he should/could do but thus far he doesn't seem to have any intention for doing that.
Xamda

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:35:06 PM

Now that is true, it IS a concern, but, hard as i may be, it is true - only time will tell. I prefer trying to trust people who put a lot of work into something and yes, sometimes I do get disappointed, but most of the times I don't.

It would be great if dev would develop a little more on the plans he has for the coin, it would be great for the coin and the Community. If dev eventually dumps all, more or less, of his coins, I am fine with that, as long as it is done in way that does not instantly kill the coin.

Indeed, it would be great with some plan and ideas for the coin, but I guess dev needs time to get things in place. Coin is only three hours old... Cheesy
Xamda

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:38:33 PM

Premine addy and a blockexplorer (bounty) would be the least he should/could do but thus far he doesn't seem to have any intention for doing that.

I agree. We need a block explorer and a bounty from the premine is the natural way to handle it.

You can buy some from me ;-) I agree that IPO would have been nice. But IPOs always get accused of being scam and it has to be handled by a trusted escrow to avoid problems so I can understand why it was not done with this coin.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:38:54 PM

The coin is just active, i'm sure that there will be a blockexplorer soon. And that is a valid point from me. but let him first focus on the launch and then he can move forward.
workminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:40:12 PM

in am in suvpool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: