Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PYRA] Pyramids | X11 PoW | DGW v3 | No IPO | 3D Wallet Project  (Read 80659 times)
Xamda

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:17:23 PM

700k premine with the first blocks having a 90 coin reward. So that's 7778 blocks of premine. It'll take the network 3889 minutes / 64.1 hours to generate the amount of premine. And then there's only 35k reserved for bounties? When does the dev plan on dumping the other 665k?

If you feel this coin is so bad, why are you  still here? What do you get from complaining?  Roll Eyes
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:17:33 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 07:35:19 PM by esotericizm

PyramidsCoin some of the biggest pools will not run this coin..Do you really thing any exchange will list this coin? Good job on killing you're coin at launch..I bet this is the Honorcoin Dev..

I'm fine with the fact if they wanted people to solomine for a bit.  But at least tell us that so I'm not planning my day out, sitting here for 60 mins explaining to my miners that the dev hasn't posted a source yet.

I've PM'd the dev.  NO response.  I've asked him here in the thread, no response.  This smells like a scam.  It's not even a "whoops working on getting teh source up now..." Just nothing.

Dedicated is out.  I'll be showing Bittrex, Poloniex this post and alerting them of the fishiness going on here.

So, you are not only megalomaniac but you also want to destroy this community by killing the coin? Wow, this is crazy.
I think that people should reconsider your reputation. Let us solo mine and trade this coin freely - if you can't make money on it just let it go and leave us alone.

They can't leave us alone, they didn't get to mine in their favorite pools and now they want to harm the community... Dev has announced source is on its way up to Github.

Is the source coming from moon, to take this much time to post on github.

Nop, dev and his friends just wanted to mine the coin so that they have even more coins beside the premine.

Well, there has been pools up and running sine launch. You do not need the source to set up a pool.

The problem is that its very easy to slip a backdoor into the source code then compile it and release that. There's any number of possibilities. The pools that used the precompiled binaries could have their wallet.dat files stolen or have RPC access enabled outside of localhost.

Risky bussiness.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 08:17:54 PM

Code:
    int64 nSubsidy = 41 * COIN;

if(nHeight == 1)
    {
       nSubsidy = 700000 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 100 && nHeight <= 766666)
    {
       nSubsidy = 90 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 766666 && nHeight <= 1533333)
    {
       nSubsidy = 30 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 1533333 && nHeight < 2300000)
    {
       nSubsidy = 3 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight == 2300000)
    {
       nSubsidy = 9013 * COIN;
    } else   {
       nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;
    }

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
rubberpool

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:18:55 PM

http://pyra.pool.mn/ is up and running! Hop in!

coolkris

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:19:33 PM

somebody waste sb's time to wait, which make sb to lose the biggest hash or coins at the beginning. so sb would terminate the coin by telling the exchange platform buddy. so all miners will pay the bill for nothing in the end. what a great day. what a great crypto world. Grin
Xamda

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:20:43 PM

PyramidsCoin some of the biggest pools will not run this coin..Do you really thing any exchange will list this coin? Good job on killing you're coin at launch..I bet this is the Honorcoin Dev..

I'm fine with the fact if they wanted people to solomine for a bit.  But at least tell us that so I'm not planning my day out, sitting here for 60 mins explaining to my miners that the dev hasn't posted a source yet.

I've PM'd the dev.  NO response.  I've asked him here in the thread, no response.  This smells like a scam.  It's not even a "whoops working on getting teh source up now..." Just nothing.

Dedicated is out.  I'll be showing Bittrex, Poloniex this post and alerting them of the fishiness going on here.

So, you are not only megalomaniac but you also want to destroy this community by killing the coin? Wow, this is crazy.
I think that people should reconsider your reputation. Let us solo mine and trade this coin freely - if you can't make money on it just let it go and leave us alone.

They can't leave us alone, they didn't get to mine in their favorite pools and now they want to harm the community... Dev has announced source is on its way up to Github.

Is the source coming from moon, to take this much time to post on github.

Nop, dev and his friends just wanted to mine the coin so that they have even more coins beside the premine.

Well, there has been pools up and running sine launch. You do not need the source to set up a pool.

The problem is that its very easy to slip a backdoor into the source code then compile it and release that. There's any number of possibilities. The pools that used the precompiled binaries could have their wallet.dat files stolen or have RPC access enabled outside of localhost.

Risky bussiness.

Well, yes, it is possible, but if they run a otherwise secure setup, the risk is minimal, they will only get into the server holding one wallet (depending on setup). If there is a backdoor, it will only open up to the coin wallet and what would the point be of that.

On the other hand, if you are running every wallet on the same server, then I would understand the risk, but who would do such a thing? :-O
stokecrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:22:55 PM

surely it isnt possible for coins to get any shitter, were heading for cryptonic plauge
Xamda

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:23:41 PM

somebody waste sb's time to wait, which make sb to lose the biggest hash or coins at the beginning. so sb would terminate the coin by telling the exchange platform buddy. so all miners will pay the bill for nothing in the end. what a great day. what a great crypto world. Grin

There is nothing wrong with the coin and those complaining, well, they were just whining because of the missing surce. Now that it is here, suddenly they have to whine about something else.

Never satisfied, trying to harm the coin... Who knows why? I don't.
PyramidsCoin (OP)

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:24:14 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:27:36 PM by PyramidsCoin

700k premine with the first blocks having a 90 coin reward. So that's 7778 blocks of premine. It'll take the network 3889 minutes / 64.1 hours to generate the amount of premine. And then there's only 35k reserved for bounties? When does the dev plan on dumping the other 665k?

If you feel this coin is so bad, why are you  still here? What do you get from complaining?  Roll Eyes

premine is only 0.7 % what are you complaining about ? and we are planing longterm holding we will help it rise

dumping only make coins die . why we would make our project die this is nonsense .

we support pyramids till the last breath  
tic-tac-totoro

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:27:15 PM

premine is only 0.7 % what are you complaining about ? and we are planing longterm holding we will help it rise

dumping only make coin die . why we would make our project die this is nonsense  

Then please back up your statement by providing a block explorer or at least a bounty for it and make the premine address public.

Edit: And please tell us what you're going to do with the other 665k premine. It's ok to have premine as long as you have a plan for it. You now try to justify your 665k coins without a purpose b/c "it's only 0.7%" smells like instadump to me.
Xamda

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:28:42 PM

Then please back up your statement by providing a block explorer or at least a bounty for it and make the premine address public.

Now that is something I agree with! We need a block explorer for amny reasons, one is to be able to get listed on exchanges...
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:29:03 PM

You just didn't say that... You would let it die at the same moment you can pull out nice amount of BTC from premine. That is not nonsense, that is in basic human nature, also called greed.
Xamda

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:31:42 PM

The professional pool!

We've been up and running since launch - that is the professional way!

I could not agree more! Cheesy
followtheboss

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:34:56 PM

Now there is bounty for translation ??  Grin Grin

CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:46:06 PM

DedicatedPool:
Last update: Dedicatedpool WILL _NOT_ be hosting this coin. Dev has not posted source 45 minutes after release. His friends are instamining. Dev does not respond to requests.

I'm letting Bittrex know of these faults. I doubt it will ever hit an exchange. Coin is dead.

4 minutes past launch time, no source has been released yet for Pyramids. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: 20 minutes later, source for pyramidscoin (PYRA/x11) still not posted.

Update #2: Almost 30 minutes after launch, still no source posted by Pyramids dev. This is really bad for the coin. I'll give them another 5 mins.

+1

sure dev there is nothing wrong never release the source for 45 min and mine with nicehash your coin and adding some more coin to your wallet Smiley
how much? 300blocks? 100 whitout value...200 blocks * 90 = 18,000...
baaaahh...Greedy guy....

Surely not a fair launch...
I'm out, that's clear!

Xamda

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:50:13 PM

DedicatedPool:
Last update: Dedicatedpool WILL _NOT_ be hosting this coin. Dev has not posted source 45 minutes after release. His friends are instamining. Dev does not respond to requests.

I'm letting Bittrex know of these faults. I doubt it will ever hit an exchange. Coin is dead.

4 minutes past launch time, no source has been released yet for Pyramids. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: 20 minutes later, source for pyramidscoin (PYRA/x11) still not posted.

Update #2: Almost 30 minutes after launch, still no source posted by Pyramids dev. This is really bad for the coin. I'll give them another 5 mins.

+1

sure dev there is nothing wrong never release the source for 45 min and mine with nicehash your coin and adding some more coin to your wallet Smiley
how much? 300blocks? 100 whitout value...200 blocks * 90 = 18,000...
baaaahh...Greedy guy....

Surely not a fair launch...
I'm out, that's clear!

LOL... Dedicated got pissed because their setup is based on using source code and when they didn't get it and other pools launched using wallet, they were unable to be first and like a small child they are complaining and threatening to destroy coin by contacting exchanges and complaining there.

Very professional.

NOT.

Get over it, there were several working pools from start. Anyone interested could have joined them instead of complaining. Launch was a few minutes late, but perfectly fair.
PyramidsCoin (OP)

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:50:55 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:27:46 PM by PyramidsCoin

You just didn't say that... You would let it die at the same moment you can pull out nice amount of BTC from premine. That is not nonsense, that is in basic human nature, also called greed.

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isn't a pump and dump coin
you don't get it do you ? this is our last hope to free our people from corruption
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:53:03 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:22:55 PM by madmartyk

this is a community long term coin , sorry dumping isn't on our agenda , if we are looking this much for profit ,we would have made an IPO , this isnt a pump and dump coin
you don't get it do you ? this is our last hope to free our people from corruption

How many times have we heard this line from DEVs.  I guess only time will tell.

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:53:21 PM

shit coin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:53:42 PM

Another ancient history coin after Roman Coin, Greek coin, now Ottoman coin, and PyramidsCoin. Pretty disappointed that there was no IPO on this one!!!! Think of the small miners, we don't have the hashpower of those big multipools.Thanks to IPOs people can be part of a coin. I will follow this one for sure, but disappointed with no IPO  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: