Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yonce EXPOSED! Also known as FinMutual admin  (Read 6202 times)
Yonce3xpoSED! (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:09:54 AM

It's time to expose a scammer in disguise!!!

This member Yonce is  Dominic Winchester ( pseudonym ) of a scammer blogger who only promotes his own HYIP or some other HYIP who he deals with the admin.

He post super fake post like he pretend to invest 20k but that is nothing but fake, he does that to encourage newbie investors for investing higher amounts.

His current program is "FinMutual" as you can see he is always  promoting that program while bashing all others programs.

Don't let this scammer fool you, he is just a fraud.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=307851  <--- His profile

Next time you see him around please remind him  to process my withdrawal at his program "FinMutual".

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:05:07 AM

Dude was exposed last year under his Dominicwin account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=151580

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:36:17 PM

This Yonce exposed user already admitted to me via PM that he is an admin of a program I have bashed here when I inquired to find out about who he was and if he truly was a hyip user who had payout issues or if he was an admin of one of the programs.

This user is just an upset admin, nothing more. See the PM's below when I messaged him to find more. Nothing more than a butthurt admin of one of the programs I discuss here. Just randomly associating me with a HYIP promoter is idiotic. I don't run any programs, nor do I run finmutual or cryptory - both programs I actively promote to my downline.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:44:22 AM

It is interesting that the trust flames by dominicwin & yonce do follow the same patterns of flaming people that don't agree with him.   

A lot of information has also come out in this thread with yonce's multi-week sparring with crazyivan.   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527395.400

The one thing that can be sure is that yonce is pushing an agenda that is probably only good for yonce.   While it is toned down from when he first appeared with the yonce alias, he spurts out some real nasty comments from time to time, including:

I need to start a bitcoin arbitrage trading story based HYIP. Suckers everywhere STILL...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474787.msg6810852#msg6810852

How can someone claim to be denouncing HYIPs and then be saying he should start one?   

dyask

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:11:38 AM

I'm replying here to keep the rants out of other threads.

Man.... this again???

Probably just frustration on my part on not being one of the people ever to get refunded their deposit.  Point taken. 

So because you are frustrated about your deposit in btc-arbs you decide to hurl more accusations at me? Thanks for admitting that finally.

Anyways the person was nothing more than a HYIP admin who was butthurt about me calling out his programs. I strongly believe the 1 post account created to just accuse me of random shit was the admin of oilrigcontractors.

People love to grasp for straws... Anyways I WELCOME more accusations of whatever else and I will stay steadfast in calling out shit as shit. Unfortunate people are as gullible as they are here. Call a spade, a spade get hated on for it, then when a site scams, still get hated on lol. But makes sense if you are frustrated that I called out btc-arbs for what it was before it went scam, and now your pissed "I told ya so".

And tomatocage is nothing more than a pawn of a HYIP admin for just giving me negative trust because a butt hurt HYIP admin created an inflammatory thread and account about me. He (the one post accuser) also admitted to him being an admin to me via PM. The amount of gullible people on this forum is astounding! I'll be expecting more BTC scams and more HYIP admins taking advantage of BTC'ers.

No, in my frustration I simply forgot about your diarrhea of the keyboard condition.

I'm not butthurt in any fashion.   Just because I would like my BTC back doesn't mean I'm in pain.   

I will give you some credit though.  Even though you are twisting words and being abusive you at least aren't being foul like you were in the past.

Also I never attacked you for calling-out btc-arbs, I pushed back because you were trying slamming one HYIP to get people over to your HYIP.   You are still pushing your agenda and trying to slow down the funding of people's deposits by continuing to attach the btc-arbs admin.   You have no state so your behavior is only destructive. 

yonce

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:00:22 AM

My instinct was right, this was a butthurt admin. Now we know which admin exactly, the admin of oilrigcontractors, a scam program, posted almost a verbatim copy of this thread into his newsletter on his website LOL, a shitty short term project that hasn't paid in weeks LOL.

So if you got scammed by oilrigcontractors, you should PM this one post account Yonce Exposed on this forum lol.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
lostshare

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:25:24 AM

ORC Luke is a piece of shit. Who cares if he thinks Finmutual is a scammer. This piece of shit needs a bullet to the back of the head.

'Luke' or 'ORC admin' intentionally removed the link to the HYIP monitors on the OilRigContractor website. He did this the same day he began to withhold withdrawals so that investors could not see the 'scam' status from the HYIP monitors. You can check any HYIP monitor for yourself to see that ORC is a scam.

He also added 'paying status' on the bottom of the ORC site right next to the HYIP monitors - but these aren't real time status'. This is a hard coded HTML 'paying' status meaning that no matter what the real status is, you will see 'paying' on ORC and think it's safe to invest.

This was a deliberate attempt to rip people off and pretend it's still safe to invest. So if they get get ripped off my FinMutual, I'd like to buy Finmutual a beer and say thanks. Poor fucktard ORC admin crying about being scammed when he ripped off hundreds of investors himself.

At this point (actually as of a month ago) nothing this piece of shit says in his news is worthy of being read. The links provided at the bottom of the ORC page that point to the forums, tell it all. Non payments and scam.

None of this should come as a surprise... the name Luke Rothstein was fake and he was a two day old Facebook account admin with no credibility. I've yet to see any HYIP site show an admin with a history of more than one month of being on Facebook. Clearly all the pictures of these admin are cheesy clipart images of assholes in business suits - which are images available for anyone to purchase.

If you want to invest in HYIP, do your homework ---->
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616767.msg6824497
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:48:23 AM

Hehehe.

https://oilrigcontractors.com/index.php?a=news

Bravo Dominic, BRAVO! Another proof that you posting on this forum has one sole purpose, to sabotage every single other BTC related investment and to divert everybody else into your OWN HYIP program, Finmutual.com

Just one question, it has been pointed out several times that you are Finmutual.com admin and you have not denied it at all. So, what is going to happen to all of these people who invested in your HYIP once you pull the plug and shut down the program? Please, shed some light on this, cause I would really like to know your answer to this question?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
yonce

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:42:30 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 06:28:55 PM by yonce

Hehehe.

Bravo Dominic, BRAVO! Another proof that you posting on this forum has one sole purpose, to sabotage every single other BTC related investment and to divert everybody else into your OWN HYIP program, Finmutual.com

Just one question, it has been pointed out several times that you are Finmutual.com admin and you have not denied it at all. So, what is going to happen to all of these people who invested in your HYIP once you pull the plug and shut down the program? Please, shed some light on this, cause I would really like to know your answer to this question?

LOL you do realize the OP of this thread and the admin of Oil rig are not two different people, but the same person. You obviously have no idea what is going on around you. Why would I waste time denying insane accusations and better yet, answer to you ANYTHING to your fragile state of mind. You are nothing more than a fool crazyivan, I have always told you that.

The oil rig admin is pissed I defended a referral of mine who happened to be in oil rig for several thousand dollars. I went to bat for him on multiple HYIP resources. Since then the admin scammed on oil rig and is sending out crazy newsletters to his members LOL after the HYIP is dead and gone.

The user posted on the may 5th news on oil rig' news section: VMey

is my referral who I went to bat for on all the HYIP sources. Oil rig even made a newsletter then just for that one ref of mine! Since then Oil rig admin has been trying to discredit me, but he is nothing more than a scamming admin this whole time.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:28:16 PM

LOL you do realize the OP of this thread and the admin of Oil rig are not two different people, but the same person. You obviously have no idea what is going on around you. Why would I deny insane accusations and better yet, answer to you ANYTHING to your fragile state of mind. You are nothing more than a fool crazyivan, I have always told you that.

The oil rig admin is pissed I defended a referral of mine who happened to be in oil rig for several thousand dollars. I went to bat for him on multiple HYIP resources. Since then the admin scammed on oil rig and is sending out crazy newsletters to his members LOL after the HYIP is dead and gone.

is my referral who I went to bat for on all the HYIP sources. Oil rig even made a newsletter then just for that one ref of mine! Since then Oil rig admin has been trying to discredit me, but he is nothing more than a scamming admin this whole time.

Still doesn't change the fact that you scammed .6608 BTC (lol?). Wow, such a big baller...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367983.0

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
yonce

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:43:24 PM

tomatocage, I have no interest in speaking to you. You are just as crazy as crazyivan.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

Hehehe.

LOL you do realize the OP of this thread and the admin of Oil rig are not two different people, but the same person. You obviously have no idea what is going on around you. Why would I waste time denying insane accusations and better yet, answer to you ANYTHING to your fragile state of mind. You are nothing more than a fool crazyivan, I have always told you that.

Well, if you think that after all these posts even for a second you might think I or anyone else on this forum can trust your BS, you are even dumber then I thought and I thought u re a total idiot. First, there are several different posts on this forum made by different people and they all state the same, you are Finmutual.com admin. Second, you personally tried to convince me to join Finmutual.com trying to sell me BS how this was your only safe investment. Do I need to post that private message here? Third, you constantly refuse to add Finmutual.com to the list of HYIPs you have in your signature, even though I asked you to do so several times and Finmutual.com is clearly stated as shady HYIP on every single HYIP monitor. Fourth, you have not written a single negative word about Finmutual.com here and you have bashed every other Bitcoin related program which exists online. Fifth, you told me you have over 1000 BTC in your possession, it is obvious you stole those from Finmutual.com investors and you will run away with it. Sixth, you have negative trust rating on this forum and you even accused me of crating false identities with the sole purpose of trying to discredit you as if I care about you existing on this planet and not to mention being on this forum. You need to take your pills on time, to deal with your paranoia. 

Conclusion, you are the worst kind of human trash, a scammer who pretends to help people only to be able to steal from them. Anyone who has not figured this out yet must have IQ of a goldfish. I rest my case Dominic. Sayonara.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:22:47 PM

tomatocage, I have no interest in speaking to you. You are just as crazy as crazyivan.

Aha, let us see:

I am crazy,
tomatocage s crazy,
dyask s crazy,
uhnonamiss s crazy, according to you (look this post down)
drrussellshane s crazy, according to you (look this post down)

Do I need to add more names to the list, cause I can do that, nothing to do tonight....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=367983.0

So we are all crazy and only you are nice and honest even though all of us say that you are thief and scammer. Hm....do I really need to add something to this?

yonce

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:24:53 PM

crazyivan, I have always said I am in a couple HYIP's. There has been only one person to accuse me of being the finmutual admin, the person who made this aka the oilrigcontractors admin. What don't you get you dumb fuck? Accuse me of whatever you want, referral whoring, a bad person, whatever, but if you fucking accuse me of being a HYIP admin you got another thing fucking coming.

I never fucking personally tried to convince anyone of any program you dumb ass. I answer anyone who PM's me with interest of the programs I am. So what was the point of you PM'ing me?

I do not know how many times do I have to repeat myself on everything asshole.

yonce

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:29:21 PM

Just saying, crazyivan's signature:
"
BTC ARBITRAGE - one of the most profitable BTC investments
https://bitcoin-trader.biz/?ref=maestro
"

Referral whoring at its finest, ponzi pumper, bumps his thread on bitcoin-trader on a daily basis with useless shit.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:47:40 PM

crazyivan, I have always said I am in a couple HYIP's. There has been only one person to accuse me of being the finmutual admin, the person who made this aka the oilrigcontractors admin. What don't you get you dumb fuck? Accuse me of whatever you want, referral whoring, a bad person, whatever, but if you fucking accuse me of being a HYIP admin you got another thing fucking coming.

I never fucking personally tried to convince anyone of any program you dumb ass. I answer anyone who PM's me with interest of the programs I am. So what was the point of you PM'ing me?

Haha, you amuse me so much with your BS, you try to defend yourself so hard, invest so much energy to insult me and everybody else and all you do is act like a 3 years old child. I guess your IQ is at this level anyway. Well, Dominic, all these points I ve stated are obvious truth, I know you do not like it, I can imagine it hurts to have constant arguments with 50 people on this forum. Guess it is your character flaw, constantly trying to suck peoples blood to survive, get a life you fuck, stop scamming people, you have been branded here and no matter whatever you do, people easily identify you as a scum.

Ah, one more thing, take care of your blood pressure, I can bet you get really, really upset when writing replies to my posts. Want you to stay healthy for a long, long time. Smiley

yonce

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:52:11 PM

Haha, you amuse me so much with your BS, you try to defend yourself so hard, invest so much energy to insult me and everybody else and all you do is act like a 3 years old child. I guess your IQ is at this level anyway. Well, Dominic, all these points I ve stated are obvious truth, I know you do not like it, I can imagine it hurts to have constant arguments with 50 people on this forum. Guess it is your character flaw, constantly trying to suck peoples blood to survive, get a life you fuck, stop scamming people, you have been branded here and no matter whatever you do, people easily identify you as a scum.

Ah, one more thing, take care of your blood pressure, I can bet you get really, really upset when writing replies to my posts. Want you to stay healthy for a long, long time. Smiley

Actually I am fucking healthier than you are by far. Really, anyways. I am done with your bullshit. You are nothing more than this tiny internet troll with no significant impact on anything in your little thing called a life. You are now on my ignore list. Go jump off a bridge.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:01:29 PM

Actually I am fucking healthier than you are by far. Really, anyways. I am done with your bullshit. You are nothing more than this tiny internet troll with no significant impact on anything in your little thing called a life. You are now on my ignore list. Go jump off a bridge.

Hahahahaha. You should think about changing profession, stop scamming people and start acting carer, you could earn millions in Spanish telenovelas, so much tension, comedy and passion.

dyask

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:42:31 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 06:04:52 AM by dyask

"
"

Referral whoring at its finest, ponzi pumper, bumps his thread on bitcoin-trader on a daily basis with useless shit.

There is a huge difference between what crazyivan does and what you did and you are still doing.   When you started you posted your referral link in violation of the TOS and you blasted whatever "hyip" thread you posted on.   You were rightly shouted down and finally you deleted your referral links, however you then when ballistic on everyone that disagreed with you.   Then you also continued your campaign against the other hyip programs.  Overtime you got even caught up in your own lies.

I've had disagreements with crazyivan, but that is the extent of it.   He doesn't go on a personal campaign of hate.   You only have to look at your trust to see the hate you have spewed at me and all based on your web of lies.   As far as I'm concerned you are either the worst kind of scammer there is or else you are incredibly stupid.   In either case you deserve your negative trust.
yonce

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:33:02 PM

"
"

There is a huge difference between what crazyivan does and what you did and you are still doing.   When you started you posted your referral link in violation of the TOS and you basted whatever "hyip" thread you posted on.   You were rightly shouted down and finally you deleted your referral links, however you then when ballistic on everyone that disagreed with you.   Then you also continued your campaign against the other hyip programs.  Overtime you got even caught up in your own lies.

I've had disagreements with crazyivan, but that is the extent of it.   He doesn't go on a personal campaign of hate.   You only have to look at your trust to see the hate you have spewed at me and all based on your web of lies.   As far as I'm concerned you are either the worst kind of scammer there is or else you are incredibly stupid.   In either case you deserve your negative trust.

Yes I sure did post my very post on this forum (or maybe second post, can't remember with a referral link). I did not know it was against the TOS at that moment. Since then I took it down and only give out my referral link if asked for it specifically. I campaign against shit and I will continue to do so. There are great HYIP's, not just the ones that I am in currently, that are also out there and worth more than programs like btc-arbs and bitcoin-trader.

Dyask, you already admitted to another user you were over reacting against me because you were hurt by btc-arbs. I totally understand that. I got a lot of hate even when btc-arbs was still paying. Anyways I have no interest in continuing a back and forth again. People can freely send me their negative trust as much as they want as the trust system is only there for people trying to make a buck off someone else. For everyone else, the trust system is useless. It is flawed anyways.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: