Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Budweiser Buddies Up With Bitcoin for US Concert Series  (Read 761 times)
CryptoCurrencyInc.com (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:05:33 AM

Budweiser Buddies Up With Bitcoin for US Concert Series
http://cointelegraph.com/news/111571/budweiser_buddies_up_with_bitcoin_for_us_concert_series

Would you attend the concert?
Why or Why not?

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:13:11 AM

Budweiser Buddies Up With Bitcoin for US Concert Series
http://cointelegraph.com/news/111571/budweiser_buddies_up_with_bitcoin_for_us_concert_series

Would you attend the concert?
Why or Why not?

I wouldn't attend the concert because of the lineup.  I'm no big fan of the lineup and $10 bucks worth of bitcoin isn't going to sweeten the pot.

It's a cool idea though.  I like the fact that Budweiser and bitoin are being used together.
isidore

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:31:30 AM

kudos to pushing out bitcoin to more people.
i wouldn't attend because other than gareth emery i'm not into those artists.
but would love to buy a beer with btc there.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:32:55 AM

Another great idea. I live close enough to Philadelphia to attend but have no interest in Kanye West or any of the other performers. Give me some 1980s rock acts and I am all over it.  Grin

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:18:23 AM

Sounds like it could be an expensive giveaway - I think they are hoping many will do nothing with their free bitcoin
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:25:49 AM

Sounds like it could be an expensive giveaway - I think they are hoping many will do nothing with their free bitcoin

Not really, I'm sure the price of admission takes into account the giveaway.  I'm sure Budweiser is eating up a bunch of the cost as promotion.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:49:49 AM

This is pretty cool. Budweiser has always thrown a lot of money at their marketing campaigns. Bitcoin piggybacking some of the marketing is good to get more and more people involved and talking about BTC
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:52:35 AM

Another great idea. I live close enough to Philadelphia to attend but have no interest in Kanye West or any of the other performers. Give me some 1980s rock acts and I am all over it.  Grin

Same here, but sadly members of the Moody Blues are all in their 70s, sand one. And, Phil Collins can no longer play drums due to his back. I would pay to see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_drFOEVc2FE
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:46:28 PM

Another great idea. I live close enough to Philadelphia to attend but have no interest in Kanye West or any of the other performers. Give me some 1980s rock acts and I am all over it.  Grin

Same here, but sadly members of the Moody Blues are all in their 70s, sand one. And, Phil Collins can no longer play drums due to his back. I would pay to see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_drFOEVc2FE

Peter Gabriel had a great live show in his prime! I saw 2 of his shows in the 80's and the video you linked to was one of the best songs in concert.
Checking to see if he does the same surprise stunt....
Yes he sure did.  Smiley 

mercistheman

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:59:07 PM

I can see bitcoin panhandles  Tongue
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:01:30 PM

I don't rarely drink beer, and I'm no where near Phil. But it's good Budweiser is teaming up with Bitcoin. That might haul over a few people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: