Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 08:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are they legit?  (Read 1753 times)
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:43:48 AM

I am a newcomer and i think trading is a risky option for newcomer like me. So, i think mining is the best way to earn Bitcion. .I have found a post in this forum on BTC mining, where www.genesis-mining.com is offering to start mining from 0.14 usd kh/s per year. How are they offering such a low price? Are they legit?
Here is the link of that thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0

That company you mention does not mine BTC, they mine Scrypt coins and then each day they convert those into BTC.

Just thought I would let you know about that.
What are the methods of getting payment? How can i withdraw my balance?

Each day they will send you the money to your wallet. Automatically.
So you would need to download on your PC, phone, whatever, the wallet for each coin you want to mine, so they can send you the payment.
You can then decide to do whatever with your coins, keep them or send them to an exchange to sell and buy and trade with. Up to you really.

Daniel007

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:26:05 AM

I am a newcomer and i think trading is a risky option for newcomer like me. So, i think mining is the best way to earn Bitcion. .I have found a post in this forum on BTC mining, where www.genesis-mining.com is offering to start mining from 0.14 usd kh/s per year. How are they offering such a low price? Are they legit?
Here is the link of that thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0

That company you mention does not mine BTC, they mine Scrypt coins and then each day they convert those into BTC.

So you would need to download on your PC, phone, whatever, the wallet for each coin you want to mine, so they can send you the payment.
You can then decide to do whatever with your coins, keep them or send them to an exchange to sell and buy and trade with. Up to you really.
Which one is better and easy to make withdraw?

monim1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:07:11 AM

Which one is better and easy to make withdraw?
I think if you withdraw through BTC, that would be better and easy.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:24:13 PM

Genesis Minings main discussion thread is here.

If you have any questions etc, post there instead as member of GM staff go to that forum from time to time and are normally quite good at answering or announcing things.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: