Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soylent?  (Read 722 times)
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:55:17 AM

Anyone else interested in the Soylent project? URL:

http://www.soylent.me/

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:22:47 PM

Green

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 11:44:35 PM

Green

Smiley
soylent Green. Charlton Heston, Fanstastic movie and a must watch! soon this movie will be a reality. Over population is already here.
The food supply takes massive amounts of land which are shrinking from Development and Nature.

could you Eat Soylent Green if you had to?

The sad part is there is so much bs going on with our food these days it's hard to know with any certainty what exactly you are consuming. I agree, that movie is amazing.

edit> In answer to OP, no. I'd prefer a step "backwards" in our food. Back to when we consumed whole, natural, unmolested foods.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:51:33 PM

Or you could just eat hemp seeds, they pack as much protein as eggs and all the necessary amino acids and fats you need to survive.  Hemp grows with a negative carbon footprint and the remaining plant matter after harvest fertilizes the soil.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:52:32 PM

i'm on a waiting list.. i made my order about 1 1/2 months ago and don't expect to receive it until the end of the year at the latest. the guy behind soylent is more of a techy type and less a business man. choosing the name "soylent" is kind of a bad idea since that word is synonymous with the movie about people eating/drinking other people.

but yeah, there are some videos of people who have tried soylent and only soylent for extended periods of time.. i don't remember where the video was from, probably youtube, but the guy who did it was actually healthier at the end of his trial. oh and he lost some weight and had more energy.
beetcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:10:01 AM

i'm on a waiting list.. i made my order about 1 1/2 months ago and don't expect to receive it until the end of the year at the latest. the guy behind soylent is more of a techy type and less a business man. choosing the name "soylent" is kind of a bad idea since that word is synonymous with the movie about people eating/drinking other people.

but yeah, there are some videos of people who have tried soylent and only soylent for extended periods of time.. i don't remember where the video was from, probably youtube, but the guy who did it was actually healthier at the end of his trial. oh and he lost some weight and had more energy.
Cancel the order! I'm sure it's human beings in that Soylent watch the movie first OMG.

i might cancel it since a 4-6 months delay after charging me $70 is not justified. basically they are taking my money to invest, while i wait patiently for 6 months. communication has been poor and updates on estimates are not posted very often.
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:13:54 AM

I heard soylent taste really bad.
beetcoin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:26:08 AM

Cancel the order! I'm sure it's human beings in that Soylent watch the movie first OMG.

i might cancel it since a 4-6 months delay after charging me $70 is not justified. basically they are taking my money to invest, while i wait patiently for 6 months. communication has been poor and updates on estimates are not posted very often.
I would!  You just can't trust people when they say these are the ingredients. I'm sure it's not humans but who knows what's in that shit. While you are waiting for the refund check this out. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/

yes, i know of soylent green. it's not very smart to name your product after a movie like that, but the ingredients are listed on the package, and people have reported positive results from using it (including a few who had their health checked before and after going on a soylent-only diet for weeks). overweight people have lost weight, and by most accounts, people have more energy throughout the day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: