Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's coming to Chicago soon?  (Read 1948 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2012, 01:58:26 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2012, 03:01:07 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

I will be in Chicago for St. Patty's day.

If we need to use a cab, I'd be up for trying this.

If you could post a video of how it works, so that I could show the people we're hanging out with how it will work.  That will increase my chances of talking people into it.

Good luck!  Please PM me once everything is setup and there's an app to download.  I can wait until early March, so that gives some time.

Will this video suffice? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UmynaPg8hw

Contact Tony at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31293 if you have any further questions: tony@bit-pay.com

I will keep you abreast as to when I get Rashid set up, kjlimo. I've put you on the list in the OP, as well.

Lets try to get a restaurant to accept bitcoin around here.  Also, what is the best way to pay with a blackberry?

I don't have an answer for you in regards to your Blackberry question, anon5050. Perhaps dropping Tony a line may help. As far as your suggestion regarding getting a Chicago restaurant on board, it's now at the top of my list. I'm going to do my damndest to pull a rabbit out of my ass. In this case, many rabbits. I've got a plan to start getting a myriad of business in Chicago on the Bitcoin bandwagon. It may or may not consist of donning a Da Bitcoin Guy get-up. We'll see! edd will be instrumental in obtaining these businesses, as well.

~Bruno~
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: