Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My girlfriend still mises her ex, what do i do?  (Read 8639 times)
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 04:43:51 AM

Oh, just ditch the bitch and go out and get laid!

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:45:29 AM

you need to get out of there.
that is all.

My gf yesterday told me that she still mises her ex, they broke up 7 months ago but she still cries for him every night and sometimes i also feel like she's getting away from me but she tells me that she loves me. should i be worried?
jzcjca00

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:22:49 PM

It sounds like you're not tripping her attraction triggers.  Fortunately, that is fixable.

I recommend that you evaluate the relationship objectively.  Ignore lust for now, as that always fades with time.  Is she the person you'll be happy with as a life partner for decades to come?  Is she honest, open, happy, caring, hardworking, engaged in life, active, interested in keeping up her health and fitness, genuinely interested in the same things you are?  Or is she a boring, slovenly alcoholic who sits in front of the TV whenever possible.

If she's not so great, then use any excuse you want, and leave her.

If she's a keeper,  then you need to fix this.  It sounds like you're probably a nice guy, and that's probably why she is still thinking about her ex.  Girls are not physically programmed to be attracted to nice guys.  The fastest way to get a girl to dump you is to frequently say, "whatever you want is fine with me."  Trust me, if she gets her way all the time because you won't express an opinion, she will never have the kinds of feelings for you that she seems to have for her ex.

Girls are attracted to leaders.  I'm not talking about jerks who try to boss them around.  I'm talking about men who are actively engaged in life, interested in the details of everyday life, planning ahead, making decisions, making suggestions, caring about the results.

While men are attracted to a woman's physical characteristics, women are mostly attracted to a man's behavior.  While she might enjoy getting her way for a while, if you let her be the leader in the relationship, she will eventually get bored, grow to hate you, and leave.

It's fine for her to still be hung up on her ex.  However, if you want to keep her, you need to be the kind of alpha male that she will be even more hung up on.  Again, don't make the mistake of thinking that an alpha male is a jerk who always tries to get his way.  The true alpha male is simply a leader.  You plan things ahead, considering everyone's best interests.  You make decisions about what the best course of action might be.  You propose those plans before she proposes her own plans.  You listen to her feedback on your suggestions.  You lead the negotiations to arrive at a solution acceptable to all parties.  You lead the family -- every little decision, all day, every day.  You have two jobs -- protect and lead the family unit.  You focus on doing those two jobs well, and before you know it, she will be putting her energy into loving you rather than crying over someone else.

Be the man.

Tips much appreciated! 1PPJHDawPvjh6MEzsvXrMYLgpLmyAaNXUc
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:58:28 PM

Its okay friend!

If you are afraid of losing her, just get a app called "tinder". And see how many matches you get, then verify yourself if you want to stick around with this chick.

Heres a link I think that will help a bit?

http://thoughtcatalog.com/christopher-hudspeth/2014/04/18-ugly-truths-about-modern-dating-that-you-have-to-deal-with/#0o5mzSYmA2kbJ0ST.01

TrailingComet

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:24:37 PM

Screw her one last time and then walk away
This can only end in tears for you

iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:29:11 PM

My gf yesterday told me that she still mises her ex, they broke up 7 months ago but she still cries for him every night and sometimes i also feel like she's getting away from me but she tells me that she loves me. should i be worried?

We need more background information.

Are you good looking/handsome/attractive? Scale of 1 through 10 what would most girls say you are? How old are you? Are you immature? Is she immature and wants to party? Is she actually smart or is she annoying and all about herself? What build are you? How tall are you? Are you really funny? Are you shy and that is turning her off? Was her ex an asshole type of guy that rough housed around a lot and she wants you to do that?

There are so many things that play into this. my current girlfriend of 6 years (6 years tomorrow) loves everything about me. I am funny most of the time, serious when I need to be, I goof around and forget things like a regular guy would, I'm not over protective of her in any capacity. We live together for past 2 years, I am 6 foot tall, good looking(generally most of my friends who are girls agree), funny, supportive, agressive, blah blah blah. I am basically everything and I have no qualms about being a little bit of every personality. I can be argumentative or I can be agreeable, it depends on what is called for. I can be stubborn or I can change my mind.

A lot of different situations come up in a relationship that sometimes are hard to know what to do in the moment. Luckily I have dated a few other girls before Rachel, I had a serious relationship before her too that almost got to two years. I am now 25 and Rachel will be 25 soon.

If you seriously gave me a list of a bunch of things I could give you a really solid answer. I am litterally the guy everyone comes to with their problems whether I want them to tell me or not. Every single person I ever talked with feels like they can open up to me. That is because I don't outwardly judge anyone most of the time(unless its close friends and we can handle eachothers BS hehe).

But for real you need to supply more info that she misses her ex. You might need to learn how to get her to move on, and if you can't then there is nothing you can do.
mission

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:38:54 PM

Are you good looking/handsome/attractive? (...)
Don't listen to this guy...
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:48:12 PM

Just look forward and search another girlfriend, you are about to be friendzoned.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:02:52 PM

kinda sucks to be the second fiddle type guy.. i would ask her if she's just with me because she's feeling lonely. i don't think i would take it.
aboo

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:22:48 PM

Just look forward and search another girlfriend, you are about to be friendzoned.

Yeah I been in the friend zoned many of times.

Its the worst feeling, esp the girl being super cute..  Cry

Zoey Kush

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:44:35 AM

You just need to give her a seriously deep dicking and she'll forget all about him.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:06:13 AM

You just need to give her a seriously deep dicking and she'll forget all about him.

Horseshit.

He needs to dump her fast.

Corporations For Crypto
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:30:06 AM

Horseshit.

he's either an alpha male or thinks he's being funny.. but yeah, hanging on to someone who doesn't want to be with you is pretty fucked up. and staying with her for the sex, knowing that she doesn't really want to be with you, just doesn't sit right. it's a no win situation.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:50:06 AM

Horseshit.

he's either an alpha male or thinks he's being funny.. but yeah, hanging on to someone who doesn't want to be with you is pretty fucked up. and staying with her for the sex, knowing that she doesn't really want to be with you, just doesn't sit right. it's a no win situation.

NO!

He is being a pussy.

A true Alpha Male would have resolved the issue and would never have posted.

Corporations For Crypto
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:58:11 AM

Horseshit.

NO!

He is being a pussy.

i don't know, i consider someone who thinks they can solve all their issues with their cock an alpha male.. or someone who's trying to be funny.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 02:03:44 AM

Horseshit.

NO!

He is being a pussy.

i don't know, i consider someone who thinks they can solve all their issues with their cock an alpha male.. or someone who's trying to be funny.

That is because you do not understand the term.

Are you by chance a Democrat?

Corporations For Crypto
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:07:54 AM

Horseshit.

NO!

He is being a pussy.

no. and i understand the term in a colloquial context. maybe it's supposed to mean this or that, but the general population interprets as the way i described.

are you by chance a conservative/libertarian?
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 03:02:14 AM

Horseshit.

NO!

He is being a pussy.

no. and i understand the term in a colloquial context. maybe it's supposed to mean this or that, but the general population interprets as the way i described.

Please provide us with links substantiating your claim regarding the perception of the general poulation of the term to which you refer.

"no. and i understand the term in a colloquial context. maybe it's supposed to mean this or that, but the general population interprets as the way i described."

In other words, you really don't know what you are talking about.

"This or that."?

WTF is "This or that."?

Corporations For Crypto
beetcoin

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:57:52 AM

Horseshit.

NO!

He is being a pussy.

Please provide us with links substantiating your claim regarding the perception of the general poulation of the term to which you refer.

"no. and i understand the term in a colloquial context. maybe it's supposed to mean this or that, but the general population interprets as the way i described."

In other words, you really don't know what you are talking about.

"This or that."?

WTF is "This or that."?

a little pedantic, aren't you? this or that is a vague term, as it's meant to be. that doesn't matter... obviously i meant "whatever it's supposed to mean."

also, you can just google "what is an alpha male" to find it yourself.
negafen

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:39:32 AM

Prudent action is to walk away.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: