Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My girlfriend still mises her ex, what do i do?  (Read 8639 times)
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:51:52 AM

You need to bounce her immediately. The fact that she does that means that she view you as just a shoulder to cry on... Super disrespect in my opinion
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:00:47 AM

yes, you should worry. That's not good sign
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:22:48 AM

Between the OP and dank....................................

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:13:16 PM

Man that's rough...I mean I don't know how you could ever have sex with her again knowing that every second she is thinking about the x piping her instead of you.  Every time you are together all she really wants is for you to be him.  She probably stays up every night trying to convince herself to just dump you and get it over with.  You are not him, you will never be him.  I give you credit for even having the stomach to look at her knowing you mean nothing to her.  You could do anything and she would just toss you out like a half eaten bagel if it meant she could have just five more minutes with 'HIM'.  I'll bet she cums harder just masturbating thinking of him than she ever could with you.
Good luck though man, hope it works out for you.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:22:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwNW8lqe1tk

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:59:05 PM

Where I come from we call that baggage. First get some self respect then get out and find someone that worth devoting yourself to.

m2asia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:15:37 AM

Man that's rough...I mean I don't know how you could ever have sex with her again knowing that every second she is thinking about the x piping her instead of you.  Every time you are together all she really wants is for you to be him.  She probably stays up every night trying to convince herself to just dump you and get it over with.  You are not him, you will never be him.  I give you credit for even having the stomach to look at her knowing you mean nothing to her.  You could do anything and she would just toss you out like a half eaten bagel if it meant she could have just five more minutes with 'HIM'.  I'll bet she cums harder just masturbating thinking of him than she ever could with you.
Good luck though man, hope it works out for you.
Man.. Thats harsh, n true. Yeah, as I said before, so long u are not into masochism, dont go with this road. You can get another girl, who will love u n not her ex.

If you think she's the only one, so be it.

Go n be masochist.

Or worse, go n be a gay...
Not that I recommend it tho.

It sounds hurt and...

gay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: