Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bank (Earn interest on your coins)  (Read 1947 times)
Glandoux (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:42:18 PM

Greetings,

I am offering a service which I am currently offering to a few people I know.  However, with the amount of trading I do, I am in need of more coins.

What I have to offer:

I will update the original post with new interest rates/coins needed.

I will give you monthly interest to borrow some of your coins.  The interest rate varies per coin and the amount of coins vaires as well.  The monthly interest is compound which means that if after a month we both agree to keep going, you will receive X% interest on the coins you lent me + the coins you got from the previous month's interest.

The coins loaned are for one month, the coins can not be returned before the end of the 30 day contract unless both parties agree. Each loan is based on a full month loan unless otherwise stated.

If both parties agree to end the deal early or change the terms, this can obviously be done.

My trading is done on Mintpal, so if Mintpal all of a sudden closes down or the coin itself is somehow destroyed, altered, or value goes down to zero, this is not my responsibility.  Basically anything that would happen if you had your coins on your own Mintpal account is not my responsiblity.

---------------------------------------------

Coins I am currently looking for along with the monthly interest:

DRK - 500 coins (3% interest per month.)
XLB - 30,000 coins (3% interest per month.)
SYNC - 3 coins (1% interest per month.)
NAUT - 10,000 coins (1% interest per month.)
XC - 4,000 coins (3% interest per month.)
VTC - 500 coins (1% interest per month.)

---------------------------------------------

I understand that most people will not trust me at first so I will tell you who I am.

My name is Jonathan Driscoll, I am a known poker player, who is sponsored by Betfair.  You can google my name and you will find plenty of stuff on me.  I have done literally thousands of deals with other players, most of which is staking and swapping as well as transactions.

If you are interested in loaning the coins, I will provide my phone number and email.  If there are any other questions, please let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:59:28 PM

Don't trust this "bank" with your coins.
I warn you. This guy is going to invest or gamble away your money.
Bitcoin was meant to protect from guys like this.

atx.btc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:03:20 PM

Don't trust this "bank" with your coins.
I warn you. This guy is going to invest or gamble away your money.
Bitcoin was meant to protect from guys like this.

+1
Glandoux (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:12:35 PM

I already have successful transactions on here and as stated before I have a flawless record with thousands of transactions.

http://forum.pokercollectif.com/monnaie-electronique-bitcoin-litecoin-etc/247555-bank-grosgineer-2.html#post1438422  (It's French though)

I play poker for living for 6 years now.  I don't gamble, I work.  I work harder than 99.9% of people.  Must be difficult to actually do 2 minutes of research to back your statements.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:40:41 PM

Must be difficult to actually do 2 minutes of research to back your statements.
I don't care at all what your previous track history is for investing or gambling.
You must understand the whole idea that you are going to take peoples money and invest them, is ruining the whole point of a decentralized currency like Bitcoin.

Anyone sending money to you is a fool. If people want to invest, invest in a company or idea you believe in. Don't trust this guy to do everything right for you.

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:59:26 PM

I don't think that you can find so easily someone to lend donate you the money... but you never know, so, for the ones that are giving it a thougth you better check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg.
Cheers.
Glandoux (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:11:25 PM

Takes a lot of guts to call someone a fraud online without making an research.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:17:58 PM

>without making an research.
Kill it before it lays eggs.
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 05:52:58 PM

A bank traditionally is simply an entity that loans capital for a percentage. What you are trying to start is a managed multi-currency hedge fund.

Neither of these things is inherently bad. But what I would want to know before investing is what your trading track record is. Can you provide any trade history to prove your effectiveness at managing a fund? I could Google you, but the burden of proof is on you, not us.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:34:39 PM

Looked up "your" stats. Prove your Jonathan Driscoll, and if you do prove you are indeed who you say you are, why do you need a loan? Your statistics are good, and you have made over 1/2 a million according to online states. Why do you need people to loan you a couple hundred bucks worth of altcoins?
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 08:36:12 PM

Looked up "your" stats. Prove your Jonathan Driscoll, and if you do prove you are indeed who you say you are, why do you need a loan? Your statistics are good, and you have made over 1/2 a million according to online states. Why do you need people to loan you a couple hundred bucks worth of altcoins?

So he can "bank" them..

AKA gamble them on the markets

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Skele

Activity: 224

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:24:59 PM

Why would i put my coins in your "bank", where are you located? banks are located on psychical addresses.
Better to keep my coins on coldwallet gaining cero interest but having 10x money at the end of the year due to a bitcoin rise.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:03:38 PM

So he can "bank" them..

AKA gamble them on the markets

I don't think you understood me. Why does he need a loan (basically what this is) if he has been successful at poker? If he cannot put a couple hundred bucks towards this himself from a 100k salary he needs to learn better money management skills.. And not start learning with other peoples $
Glandoux (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:09:18 PM

A bank traditionally is simply an entity that loans capital for a percentage. What you are trying to start is a managed multi-currency hedge fund.

Neither of these things is inherently bad. But what I would want to know before investing is what your trading track record is. Can you provide any trade history to prove your effectiveness at managing a fund? I could Google you, but the burden of proof is on you, not us.

Great question, yes I can provide screen shots (unless you have a better way) of transaction amounts.  Right now, I do about 50 bitcoins worth of trading per day.
Glandoux (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:11:33 PM

Another good question.  To provide a quick answer.  I do not wish to invest in these coins (Even though, I have on the most part to a certain extent), or should I say invest more into them.  However, I do wish to trade them, so what I am providing is a way of people who want to hold on to a coin long term a way to get interest while I can trade with it.

As for proof, I can provide this obviously.  I guess the easiest way is a picture?  Or I am open to ideas.  I have facebook/twitter as well which can be verified as a confirmed identity.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:32:55 PM

Another good question.  To provide a quick answer.  I do not wish to invest in these coins (Even though, I have on the most part to a certain extent), or should I say invest more into them.  However, I do wish to trade them, so what I am providing is a way of people who want to hold on to a coin long term a way to get interest while I can trade with it.

As for proof, I can provide this obviously.  I guess the easiest way is a picture?  Or I am open to ideas.  I have facebook/twitter as well which can be verified as a confirmed identity.

If you're wondering why everyone here is so hostile, it's because that nearly everyone promising a return on deposited coins (Ukyo, Graet, Litecoinbank, etc.) has turned out to be a scam or been shuttered.

Those that were not openly scamming did not have sufficient reserves to pay depositors' their owed coins when things went south (Coinlenders/Inputs went under, BTC/USD rose quickly, etc).
Glandoux (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:27:37 PM

Ok but the difference is that I am borrowing a coin and returning the same coin.  No matter if the price of the coin goes down a lot or up a lot, I still return that coin.

I expected people to be hostile, people always are at first until someone has a track record.  This is why I want to get this track record started on here (even though in real life I have done countless transactions each of 4-5 digites numbers) so I can get the ball rolling.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:58:34 AM

Ok but the difference is that I am borrowing a coin and returning the same coin.  No matter if the price of the coin goes down a lot or up a lot, I still return that coin.

I expected people to be hostile, people always are at first until someone has a track record.  This is why I want to get this track record started on here (even though in real life I have done countless transactions each of 4-5 digites numbers) so I can get the ball rolling.

You are no different than the others, you just offer slightly shittier interest rates Tongue

Goodluck finding someone willing to loan you altcoins for a month, in order to get 3% more of their coins. Altcoins soar and crash so often, it would make no sense to take that sort of risk.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:01:40 AM

Ok but the difference is that I am borrowing a coin and returning the same coin...

Protip: >>>Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Lending
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:06:35 AM

Unfortunately, reputation here is meaningless unless you have collateral you can post. TradeFortress, for instance, had great reputation, as did Ukyo-
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: