Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 10:58:42 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm confused about the whole anonymous coin/wallet thing  (Read 390 times)
minairia3 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 326

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:42:38 PM

I'm confused about the whole anonymous coin/wallet thing.  There's so much PR crap, FUB, moontalk, etc. I can't figure out what's the real deal. These four coins rise out of the murk as the leaders. I might be wrong, but with hundreds of coins whoever has the best marketing gets mindshare.

Darkcoin:   anonymous transactions      (I thought was first for wallet/transactions didn't realize there was a difference. Something bad happened this weekend though.)

XC:anonymous wallet            (claim to be the first, haven't heard anyone calling bullshit yet)

Cinni:working on anonymous wallet (supposedly hire two master coders to do this)

Pandacoin:working on anonymous wallet (in their OP and thread this is mentioned but not hyped)

Libertycoin:they make liberal use of anonymous as a buzzword but nothing really going on in that direction. I think.  Buzzword hypnosis.

What's the difference between and anon wallet and anon transactions? Who else should be on the list?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:53:16 PM

Don't fall for this shit. Bitcoin is just fine. There's a reason BTC spins a multi billion dollar drug market.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://AltQuick.com/Faucet/ Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: