Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Political Conspiracy Theories - true or fake ?  (Read 1427 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:21:48 PM

I was reading one nice article on conspiracy theories last morning and in one moment I was sure for 100% that it is true and existing in world , but it is only theory not proved to exist , what u think ? I would only like to mention The Eye of Providence,can be seen on the US $1 bill ?!?!?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:28:35 PM

Yes I believe .......

Everything is connected and everyone is involved...
Please look at this video and many things are going to be clear for you ! :$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7iFjcIsiyk

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:37:48 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if these conspiracies exist in some shape or form but I imagine that there are competing interests amongst the super elite across the world, so keep that in mind. The other thing in regards to going down the conspiracy rabbit hole is that it usually never ends and you end up doing untold amounts of 'research' which consumes your time and your mind. You won't be able to relate to people very much after indoctrinating yourself w/ a lot of that useless information. IMO, just follow the issues (foreign policy, gun rights, taxes, etc.) from the perspective you believe and lobby from that angle and people won't want to run away from you. That said, if you want to go all "Alice in Wonderland" then be my guest and check out David Icke and to a lesser extent, Alex Jones.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:40:13 PM

Yes I believe .......

Everything is connected and everyone is involved...
Please look at this video and many things are going to be clear for you ! :$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7iFjcIsiyk
Wooooow , this video is strong !!!
That G.Bush bloodline thing is sick Idea

But yes the movie and the book Angels and Demons and new Dam Brown book named Lost Symbol , and prety much every Dam Brown's book is based on conspiracy and masons theories

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
umair127

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:48:23 PM

Zolace If you like this kind of story's try to look arrivals u can easy find them on YouTube , they are Islamic way of thinking about the conspiracy T.

I feel kinda like James Bond when I read more or watch more stuff about conspiracy's

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:51:02 PM

Zolace If you like this kind of story's try to look arrivals u can easy find them on YouTube , they are Islamic way of thinking about the conspiracy T.

I feel kinda like James Bond when I read more or watch more stuff about conspiracy's
It would depend on the specific theory, some of them are pretty far out there...others are spot on!!! Those in power willing to do whatever they deem necessary to maintain control and stay in power is not really a conspiracy...it's standard operating procedure!! The conspiracy is keeping it secret who actually does have the power!!
zolace (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:05:35 PM

It would depend on the specific theory, some of them are pretty far out there...others are spot on!!! Those in power willing to do whatever they deem necessary to maintain control and stay in power is not really a conspiracy...it's standard operating procedure!! The conspiracy is keeping it secret who actually does have the power!!
you are absolutely right rigon.. People in power adopt certain practices and people across the world especially who are left behind call it conspiracy.. I think if they don't build some strict rules and guidelines, they wont be able to operate and then we people are only going to call them losers.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:18:43 PM

The world is today a complex and scary place and we are surrounded by conspiracy theories all around.. and these are the ones that actually turn out to be true.. Things work out without any reason and rhyme and stuff just happens.. It is best to leave the conspiracy theories aside.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:28:56 PM

A monetary system designed by 4 people that owned 25% of the world's entire wealth (probably more that's all that was on record) that can not be audited...  is privately owned... does not have disclose their books.

It should be pretty damn obvious unless you're too scared to take your head out of the sand.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 06:48:25 PM

It's interesting because the problem is the label conspiracy theorist has been used so much by mainstream politics as a 'bad' thing where you have to be a nut case in order to think there are conspiracies out there but I think there's a difference between believing in a conspiracy and having circumstantial evidence to back it up and then being paranoid.

The best thing to do when looking at this stuff is to actually examine the evidence rather than look at the scare mongering and read the text properly, in most cases you'll see that a lot of these people who are making stuff up will barely ever give out any real evidence and instead make accusations and presumptions. Think of it like trying to read through a scam and I'll use the free electricity generators as an example, why do they not provide videos of the thing working? Why don't they release the method of construction if it's such a brilliant idea? When they claim that investors have seen it why don't they have interviews with these people saying that they've taken a look at it in order to convince people?

This exact same logic can be applied to conspiracy theories, the more you question somebody genuinely rather than argue with it, the more you start to unravel their bullshit because they're being forced to explain themselves rather than pretend they're being persecuted or censored ( another reason why I believe so much in free speech for everyone, no matter what ) that's not to say I haven't found some really interesting stuff out there. For instance, during the G8 protests there was a lot of evidence uncovered by people who were doing some real investigations on agent provocateurs and it was found that there were police officers dressing up as Anarchists and starting fights with the police so they'd have an excuse to go in and arrest everybody, the evidence brought forward to this were things like they were wearing the same type of issue boots the police officers wore and there were videos taken of people actually stopping them and they ended up going behind the police lines when they couldn't do anything. There have been quite a few admissions it seems by police that they've been doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfzUOx53Rg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDbJlWnW-VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG8nJbDEaD0

So there's genuine stuff out there, but you just need to look at the evidence.
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:23:31 PM

Some conspiracies are genuine.  Some are not.  Some are only partially true.

Determining which are which requires study and understanding history, things most people hate.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:30:28 PM

It's interesting because the problem is the label conspiracy theorist has been used so much by mainstream politics as a 'bad' thing where you have to be a nut case in order to think there are conspiracies out there but I think there's a difference between believing in a conspiracy and having circumstantial evidence to back it up and then being paranoid.

The best thing to do when looking at this stuff is to actually examine the evidence rather than look at the scare mongering and read the text properly, in most cases you'll see that a lot of these people who are making stuff up will barely ever give out any real evidence and instead make accusations and presumptions. Think of it like trying to read through a scam and I'll use the free electricity generators as an example, why do they not provide videos of the thing working? Why don't they release the method of construction if it's such a brilliant idea? When they claim that investors have seen it why don't they have interviews with these people saying that they've taken a look at it in order to convince people?

This exact same logic can be applied to conspiracy theories, the more you question somebody genuinely rather than argue with it, the more you start to unravel their bullshit because they're being forced to explain themselves rather than pretend they're being persecuted or censored ( another reason why I believe so much in free speech for everyone, no matter what ) that's not to say I haven't found some really interesting stuff out there. For instance, during the G8 protests there was a lot of evidence uncovered by people who were doing some real investigations on agent provocateurs and it was found that there were police officers dressing up as Anarchists and starting fights with the police so they'd have an excuse to go in and arrest everybody, the evidence brought forward to this were things like they were wearing the same type of issue boots the police officers wore and there were videos taken of people actually stopping them and they ended up going behind the police lines when they couldn't do anything. There have been quite a few admissions it seems by police that they've been doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfzUOx53Rg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDbJlWnW-VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG8nJbDEaD0

So there's genuine stuff out there, but you just need to look at the evidence.

Label everyone that has a theory different than the mainstream a crazy CT nut and you can do anything you want and get way with it.. rather brillant.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:48:05 PM

That's pretty much the case, I think the bombings we went to war with Iraq and Afghanistan over are highly suspect because the confessions by the 'bombers' were given after essentially having it tortured out of them so I must be a conspiracy theorist too, what America has done when it comes to 'gathering' intelligence is essentially act as the Spanish Inquisition and wanted scapegoats rather than the real people behind the attacks.
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:58:01 PM

To me, arguing about conspiracy theories is about as useful as arguing about the existence of God. I haven't yet found a way to prove that God exists and no atheist I know has found a way to prove that God doesn't exist. There are a few conspiracy theorists that I laugh at, like the ones who say that we encountered aliens on the Moon and they told us to stay home or the ones who say we never went to the Moon in the first place. The problem with those guys is that there's no amount of tangible evidence short of actually taking them to the Moon that is going to prove them wrong. Maybe it's just another case of the fringe element making regular people who actually think and realize that the official story might not be the whole truth look bad.
Skele

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:17:34 PM

There are from conspirations to conspirations, some of them i think are true, but also there are fanatic people of this conspiracies, that invent some that seems to be the next sci fi movie than a real fact.. ,.
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:52:44 PM

I love the conspiracy theory that the first landing on the moon was staged! I watched the doccie about it. It highlighted the number of the rocks which were really props, the way the flag stood, shadows etc..It really made me think that the world could possibly have been duped!

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:03:35 PM

I love the conspiracy theory that the first landing on the moon was staged! I watched the doccie about it. It highlighted the number of the rocks which were really props, the way the flag stood, shadows etc..It really made me think that the world could possibly have been duped!
High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, (HAARP) could be guilty for floods on Balkan in Europe , but they are now closing everything just 10 day's after floods is it strange ?

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:10:48 PM

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, (HAARP) could be guilty for floods on Balkan in Europe , but they are now closing everything just 10 day's after floods is it strange ?
Its not strange, but the things happening around are strange.. but since we are not in power, all we can do is just sit and conspire about the things happening around.
zolace (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:21:05 PM

hey I also watched that documentary as well , like all the "first step to the moon" thing is faked , they try to reconstruction full expedetion , and made it to looks like same in studio ...

watch this one when you have time , 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1AUgb0kjcc

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
umair127

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:30:00 PM

When we are talking about conspiracy theories we need to mention this oil war's in the Middle East which are happening right now ...
I think that U.S.A is trying to make us thinking that they are going in that middle east to stop terrorist but the real goal is oil :s

everyone is nowadays running for own goals only :/

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: