Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:59:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Political Conspiracy Theories - true or fake ?  (Read 1427 times)
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:37:04 PM

When we are talking about conspiracy theories we need to mention this oil war's in the Middle East which are happening right now ...
I think that U.S.A is trying to make us thinking that they are going in that middle east to stop terrorist but the real goal is oil :s

everyone is nowadays running for own goals only :/
I dont think that is less of a conspiracy theory but more like a truth that everyone knows. lol

The interesting thing about conspiracy theories is that sometimes they turn out to be true. Think about it, the watergate scandal was just another theory until hard evidence was discovered by accident! And it forced a US president to resign. If hard evidence was never found and the higher ups in the government manage to cover it up, it would have just been another crazy conspiracy theory.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:00:13 PM

When we are talking about conspiracy theories we need to mention this oil war's in the Middle East which are happening right now ...
I think that U.S.A is trying to make us thinking that they are going in that middle east to stop terrorist but the real goal is oil :s

everyone is nowadays running for own goals only :/
I dont think that is less of a conspiracy theory but more like a truth that everyone knows. lol

The interesting thing about conspiracy theories is that sometimes they turn out to be true. Think about it, the watergate scandal was just another theory until hard evidence was discovered by accident! And it forced a US president to resign. If hard evidence was never found and the higher ups in the government manage to cover it up, it would have just been another crazy conspiracy theory.
yep conspiracies happen when a government are not being entirely honest and hide the truth from their citizens. And all governments have secrets they keep from their people. That is why so many people have so little faith in their governments these days. Even very democratic countries like the US.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:06:39 PM

When people find out that governments are hiding something from them ( if it is something big ) how can that same people trust that government on some little things ?!

The most conspiracy Theories are coming from US the most democratic country in the world nowadays what citizens of other country can expect in some less democratic system
I watched that North Korea projects how they feed people only with information they want ... and 10 year's old boy in North Korea thinks that their president is best soccer player , best chess player , best tennis player and he is going to live with that fact - sad story
zolace (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:09:14 PM

I know that belief in that conspiracy theories has become the main topic of interest for psychologists and sociologists since 1960 the time of John F. Kennedy . and assassination conspiracy theories whom became really wanted by the people . The main characteristic about his theories is to unveil "real but hidden"

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:11:01 PM

How about the airplane MH370? Isn't it a good sample for conspiracy theory?

I believe that the plane was hit by some missile, then exploded in the air. It might be most its way for some technical accident but an act of destruction is the strongest assumption. Some army submarine might not recognize it so for security the poor plane was hit.

Anyway it is just one personal idea. But I guess most of people here believe that all States know what happened to the unlucky airplane, only people do not.

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:17:59 PM

I believe that the plane was hit by some missile, then exploded in the air. It might be most its way for some technical accident but an act of destruction is the strongest assumption. Some army submarine might not recognize it so for security the poor plane was hit.

Anyway it is just one personal idea. But I guess most of people here believe that all States know what happened to the unlucky airplane, only people do not.
I would agree with you on this one , it could be one new what normal people dont need to know thing !

But I found some informations that they found some parts of plain in water .But they are not relevant .
There is many theries about this one plain MH370 it could be captured by aliens Tongue or maybe stolen by Israel agents . Or yes that one maybe it was some missile testing area we never gonna know ...

And I dont want to say RIP for those people jet they are still missing not dead

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:29:12 PM

did you guys read something about the molten steel theory it is realy interesting facts or Im not sure if we can call them facts take a look of this one

http://moltenmetalsmokinggun.blogspot.com/

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
umair127

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 11:31:40 PM

Hmm I heard about that "Molten Steel" theory and Im not sure how explosives fit into that one .... but nwm . People are speaking everything when they are afraid for their lifes ...

But for real is there a history of explosives melting steel ?
And how is it possible in real controlled demolitions are there some accounts of molten steel ? Or we can say pools that remain molten for days ?

zolace (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:36:18 AM

I would say Israel is controlling everything from shadows nowday's .. Check out this one story ... Im not sure 100% of it FBI official but interesting in any case Smiley

http://mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot...oving.html

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:58:50 AM

When governments hide the truth for whatever reason people come to their own often misguided conclusions. John F. Kennedy's death for instance is likely to have been a tragic accident. Instead of telling us this they come up with this lone gunman and magic bullet theory. The conspiracy theorists naturally assume it was something nefarious and multiple theories abound. The truth would have been an embarrassment but still better than a 5 decade lie.   

zolace (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:36:51 PM

About 7.11 - media shared wrong information . the information that US president and FBI and all other agencies approved . But Major General Albert N. Stubble is telling us diferent story . He say's that he can prove that it was not plain what hited buildings on 7.11.
read more about it on this site . Interesting article!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/08/...ubblebine/

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:31:52 PM

About 7.11 - media shared wrong information . the information that US president and FBI and all other agencies approved . But Major General Albert N. Stubble is telling us diferent story . He say's that he can prove that it was not plain what hited buildings on 7.11.

7-11 was attacked? Those bastards! Where can I get my wonderfully gross nachos now with all the chili I want?

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:41:16 PM

the title is misleading: politics is about conspiring at all levels as a matter of fact -consciously and not.
we live immersed in a matrix of conspiracies all the time like fishes in the water.
umair127

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:00:40 PM

7-11 was attacked? Those bastards! Where can I get my wonderfully gross nachos now with all the chili I want?

IMAO pompei
I read this artilce linked , and I can say there is some truth in words of Major general Alber N. Stubblebine . Aand I heart rumors that the picture of object that hit buldings is not looking like plain more like the racket or missile and for people it is edited and posted the way they wanted it ...

I belive in some of this story's .....

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:03:27 PM

It would also be quite interesting to note that US had been trying to instigate war with Iraq for a long time before 9.11 happened. For example, they have for many years used the media to publish articles about the many atrocities committed by Iraq's former leader, Saddam Hussein and making pleas to the American people to approve of a war with Iraq to 'free' the Iraqi people from oppression. (does this tactic sound familiar to you?)
umair127

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:10:09 PM

It would also be quite interesting to note that US had been trying to instigate war with Iraq for a long time before 9.11 happened. For example, they have for many years used the media to publish articles about the many atrocities committed by Iraq's former leader, Saddam Hussein and making pleas to the American people to approve of a war with Iraq to 'free' the Iraqi people from oppression. (does this tactic sound familiar to you?)
yea after numerous unsuccessful attempts, 9.11 happened. And even though it was the action of a terrorist group, rather than the actions of a government, the US used that excuse as a justification to topple down a whole government and execute its then prime minister, Saddam Hussein. The reasoning was that some spies of theirs found 'alleged communication' between Iraqi gov officials and Al-Queda.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:14:42 PM

Zolace If you like this kind of story's try to look arrivals u can easy find them on YouTube , they are Islamic way of thinking about the conspiracy T.

I feel kinda like James Bond when I read more or watch more stuff about conspiracy's
I love the conspiracy theory that the first landing on the moon was staged! I watched the doccie about it. It highlighted the number of the rocks which were really props, the way the flag stood, shadows etc..It really made me think that the world could possibly have been duped!

You know everyones defense, "I WATCHED IT HAPPEN SO IT HAPPEND" makes me consider maybe it didn't lol.  People... if you think everything you see is real.. oh dear lord do you need help.

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:17:06 PM

Jacob Rothschilds gained soul control of a patent when that plain disappeard... MIGHTY FISHY the most powerful family in the world takes over a very important semi conductor patent with the vanishing of this plane...
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:19:24 PM

yea after numerous unsuccessful attempts, 9.11 happened. And even though it was the action of a terrorist group, rather than the actions of a government, the US used that excuse as a justification to topple down a whole government and execute its then prime minister, Saddam Hussein. The reasoning was that some spies of theirs found 'alleged communication' between Iraqi gov officials and Al-Queda.

9/11... where did all the gold under the world trade centers disappear too?  The largest holding of gold disappears and no one talks about it?!?!  I don't even think they try anymore they can just call anyone that opposes them CT's and the world thinks they are crazy.  Almost anyone I talk to refuses to believe anything but what the media tells them.
umair127

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:33:57 AM

9/11... where did all the gold under the world trade centers disappear too?  The largest holding of gold disappears and no one talks about it?!?!  I don't even think they try anymore they can just call anyone that opposes them CT's and the world thinks they are crazy.  Almost anyone I talk to refuses to believe anything but what the media tells them.

They were saying the Jewish took it, who know maybe the plan was to destroy the building with planes and they took the gold and before anything could be reported boom goes the trade center, by the way i was there when it happened.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: