Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Debt Reduction and Investment Planning Software for only 2.00 BTC  (Read 1456 times)
dripsware (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 02:46:48 AM

We have decided to give the bitcoin currency a try and are now accepting orders for our software in BTC.

Visit http://dripsware.com/about-drips/ to learn more and to sign-up for a free trial or go to http://dripsware.com/buy/ to purchase DRIPS for only 2.00 BTC.

From our About DRIPS page:
The Debt Reduction and Investment Planning Software (DRIPS) application helps you to pay off your debts sooner and cheaper than other well-known payment plans.  You will enter information about all of your debts into DRIPS and it will calculate the optimal payment plan for your unique situation.  DRIPS takes into consideration your monthly payments, your monthly interest payments, your interest rates, the number of payments remaining for your loans, the overall cost per month for each of your debts, and many other factors to generate a loan repayment plan that is customized and unique to your situation.

-continued at http://dripsware.com/about-drips/-

Yes, we have been using bitcoins over the past year and we have developers who mine bitcoins as well.  We appreciate your support and we hope that the bitcoin currency becomes a much wider success.

Thanks!

DRIPS Development Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ForceField
aka Vitaliy

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 04:52:39 AM

For a second I thought you were selling Dividend Re-Investment Plans.

PC Hardware & Electronics For BTC     Traded w/: Kansattica | jduck1987 | shakaru | newdude | nitetrader | midievil | blo8i | mb300sd | juggalodarkclow | Garr255 | Tril | Ringmasta | SysRun | CrazyBlane | sokay | BCB | str4wm4n | PinkBatman | Bitobsessed | matauc12 | antimattercrusader | BryanK
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 04:54:52 AM

Does your software work in Linux, or just Windows?

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 04:59:03 AM

I get the following when I click the button to pay with bitcoins:

Code:
Cannot POST /checkout

Also, for those that send you BTC using the QR code, how do you plan to validate who the sender is, and send them their license?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 05:05:54 AM

I can offer Bitcoin integration programming or a Linux port for 3-5 BTC an hour depending on language.  For the port, I'm also willing to do it for equity, or a combination of the two (if I can't get direct compensation, it will take a while to work it in).  Linux is much more highly represented in this community than elsewhere.  PM me if you're interested.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
dripsware (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 01:17:57 PM

DRIPS works in both Windows and Linux.  We haven't officially released the Linux version yet but it has been tested in Linux and we are waiting to see what kind of demand there is out there.

Regarding the cannot POST error, we are using bit-pay and they seem to have a problem with their website right now.  That error comes from their site.  If someone knows of a better method please let us know.  It was working a couple of days ago.
dripsware (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 06:03:44 PM

The bitcoin button is working now.  For some reason a required input field was missing (not sure what happened there).  It will work now and it goes through bit-pay.

Thanks,

DRIPS Development Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: