Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OKPAY funding STILL on hold after 46 days!  (Read 2565 times)
chronos00 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 06:23:32 AM

Hi everyone,

I opened an account at OKPAY 60 days ago. I provided every documentation they asked for, and all of it was accepted, thus getting my account completely verified.

Despite all this, after 46 days of making my MoneyBookers (Skrill) transfer, it is still on hold.

When selecting MoneyBookers as the funding method, OKPAY's page clearly stated that the transfer could be put on hols UP TO 40 days. It also stated that if I provided the required documentation, that time would decrease. However, I am still waiting for the funds to be released, and I am becoming increasingly upset about not getting my money!

I have obviosly tried sending support tickets, emails, posted on their facebook wall, even tried to phone them on skype! I don't know what else to do!

Have anyone had any similar situation using OKPAY?
Any suggestions?

If there's anyone from OKPAY reading this, the transaction ID is: 1430456, and my wallet ID is: OK286628596.
Feel free to contact me through mail, phone, or through any other contact information I've given in my OKPAY profile.
Thank you.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicolai Larsen

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Earthling

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 07:02:51 AM

Sorry to hear that.

Try message them on this forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=45834

Did that myself once and my problem was solved within hours.

BTC: 1GUH16sneWgKuE1ArXrnYKN3njuherJQi1
chronos00 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 02:39:29 PM

That was my first thought, but as I still have a n00b status on the forum, I still can't send PMs. That's why I resorted to create a thread about the problem.

Anyway, I don't know if it was thanks to this post, or thanks to the facebook mesages, or thanks to the 15 support mails I sent, but the funds were finally unholded and released, only after 48 days, and after much screaming an kicking.

It is incredible that getting Bitcoins is still so difficult...
BEATNIK

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:46:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178139.0
Thedojo

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:56:32 PM

I know OKPay has been around for awhile,
It seems like they have a habit of putting accounts on hold, an example I found is here

http://www.ripoffreport.com/financial-services/okpay/okpay-okpay-com-russian-frauds-a5d04.htm

Hope it works out for you.
desper

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:15:31 AM

Previously I had a problem with OKPAY and contacted the user below (OKPAY) and the problem got solved.

This time OKPAY has blocked my money *again* but neither OKPAY support or user OKPAY on bitcointalk has responded after 2 days. However it seems that OKPAY support have now employed someone who can write clear English at least (an improvement on the previous situation). It's just a shame they are so unresponsive (even worse than before when they'd respond within 24 hours).

Sorry to hear that.

Try message them on this forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=45834

Did that myself once and my problem was solved within hours.
desper

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:22:22 AM

P.S> other ideas for jogging OKPAY into action:
-- post on their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/OKPAY/284770731555543)
-- try contacting them via Skype (user OKPAY.com)

I will try these.
rcingbt

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:49:41 AM

I got the same problem.  I have been waiting for 15days after i made a wire transfer but my wallet still $0.

what can i do?

That was my first thought, but as I still have a n00b status on the forum, I still can't send PMs. That's why I resorted to create a thread about the problem.

Anyway, I don't know if it was thanks to this post, or thanks to the facebook mesages, or thanks to the 15 support mails I sent, but the funds were finally unholded and released, only after 48 days, and after much screaming an kicking.

It is incredible that getting Bitcoins is still so difficult...
feebs

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:37:20 PM

fuck okpay this shit of a company victimizes people for a living - i know because i lost $2000 - been waiting for my money 31 days already and i give up its a lost

the fucking thing about it is that btc-e and mtgox use okpay to let customer fund accounts

btc-e and mtgox use a scammer company which is okpay

would a decent company use a scammer company for its customers to use

it's like saying, hello customer - i like to introduce you to my partner okpay, he will process all your money transfer needs and oh this company has scammed selectively several customers...such customers lost some thousands of dollars...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: