Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Israel Bitcoin Conference July 28-29, 2014  (Read 6832 times)
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:33:59 PM

this should be boycotted on humanitarian grounds not just personal safety issues.
I believe most people will, as the World at large is disgusted,not with the majority of the Israeli people, but the Zionist, Apartheid regime.

agree 100%
Boycotting everything from there.
slaveforanunnak1

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

I definitely wish the best if luck to the conference being held in israel - and i know you have a very direct method of dealing with uppity and overly comfortable mouth leftists like above who think they know anything. Better yet, send them to the palestinians!

They definitely know how to use such people. Smiley

Oh, and you are prejudiced towards Palestinians? Get out of here, you hateful racist, and don't ever look back. Bitcoin doesn't need hateful bigots like you.

LOL

Nothing brightens up my day than some fool ass kids throwing words around like they mean something. What do you know about racism? Any straight thinking man can see how these middle eastern and south east asian shit skins are trying to manipulate world opinion and moral standards to their own racial and ethnic advantage, transparent as hell.

Go fantasize some more.

Either you are ignorant of the irony of your post or you are putting out propaganda. Israel is one the most racist countries and the world unbeknownst to many (they need it that way for the veil they have over the sheeple).

Here are some facts

"The citizens of the Israeli-Arab communties pay taxes to the state at the same rate as do members of the Jewish communities. In alotting grants to municpalities for the improvement of health or educational services, however, there is open discrimination against the Arabs. Per capita payments by the ministry of Interior to Jewish municipalities average from 10.50$ to 18.00$ per year, while like payments to Arab communities average only 1.50$ to 4.50$ per year." - Ma'ariv (israeli newspaper), February 13, 1975

"Boaz Evron says, "Ben-Gurion hoped that by troubling the Arabs of Israel and causing them distress, he could force them to leave the country by their own free will." Yediot Ahronot (Tel Aviv daily newspaper), April 1st, 1975

Right, the arabs living in israel are all afraid of jews and looking over their shoulder at night going to the money machine because a jew lurking in the corner is going to stick em up.

Quit crying. Your slanted ignorance and attitude driven ulterior motive is showing with selective cherry picking.

I definitely wish the best if luck to the conference being held in israel - and i know you have a very direct method of dealing with uppity and overly comfortable mouth leftists like above who think they know anything. Better yet, send them to the palestinians!

Oh, and you are prejudiced towards Palestinians? Get out of here, you hateful racist, and don't ever look back. Bitcoin doesn't need hateful bigots like you.

LOL

Nothing brightens up my day than some fool ass kids throwing words around like they mean something. What do you know about racism? Any straight thinking man can see how these middle eastern and south east asian shit skins are trying to manipulate world opinion and moral standards to their own racial and ethnic advantage, transparent as hell.

Go fantasize some more.

You are the worst person on this entire website. Get out now and hope that we forget about you.

HAHAHAHA bitch out right here.

What's the matter, can't handle being called out?

Everyone knows the truth. Ever wonder why the hate?
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:17:36 AM

LOL

Go fantasize some more.

Either you are ignorant of the irony of your post or you are putting out propaganda. Israel is one the most racist countries and the world unbeknownst to many (they need it that way for the veil they have over the sheeple).

Here are some facts

"The citizens of the Israeli-Arab communties pay taxes to the state at the same rate as do members of the Jewish communities. In alotting grants to municpalities for the improvement of health or educational services, however, there is open discrimination against the Arabs. Per capita payments by the ministry of Interior to Jewish municipalities average from 10.50$ to 18.00$ per year, while like payments to Arab communities average only 1.50$ to 4.50$ per year." - Ma'ariv (israeli newspaper), February 13, 1975

"Boaz Evron says, "Ben-Gurion hoped that by troubling the Arabs of Israel and causing them distress, he could force them to leave the country by their own free will." Yediot Ahronot (Tel Aviv daily newspaper), April 1st, 1975

Right, the arabs living in israel are all afraid of jews and looking over their shoulder at night going to the money machine because a jew lurking in the corner is going to stick em up.

Quit crying. Your slanted ignorance and attitude driven ulterior motive is showing with selective cherry picking.

LOL

Go fantasize some more.

You are the worst person on this entire website. Get out now and hope that we forget about you.

Anti-Semites are just not rational thinkers.
slaveforanunnak1

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:48:15 AM

LOL

Go fantasize some more.

Here are some facts

LOL

Go fantasize some more.

AAaaaand here it is. the Anti-Semitic card. That was just on Q.

One of my favorite human beings is Jewish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA

oh.. and Einstein was Jewish and this is what he said, and of course, I love him too.  You on the other hand, go on keep calling me names simply  because I'm against an apartheid state. Cheers bud.

Oh, I forgot to mention! My mother is jewish, so i guess I'm half? 
anyway, I'm done talking to you. Clicking ignore. 

tins

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:52:48 AM

LOL

Go fantasize some more.

Here are some facts

LOL

Go fantasize some more.

oh.. and Einstein was Jewish and this is what he said, and of course, I love him too.  You on the other hand, go on keep calling me names simply  because I'm against an apartheid state. Cheers bud.

Are we on the same page?
If we were Israel, we would not let terrorists terrorize us, yes?
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:03:10 AM

LOL

Go fantasize some more.

Here are some facts

LOL

Go fantasize some more.

HAHA picks einstein as if politics is his forte.

Weak.
DonDev

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:12:38 AM

I agree with others on this one I boycott israhell and there products also I hope all israhells companies fail and go bankcrupt bloody murderers who murder innocent children. Poor kids were playing football on the beach and got killed because of israhell idiots.
tins

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:30:49 AM

Israel accepts an Egyptian-proposed Gaza ceasefire; Hamas keeps firing. Hamas deliberately aims rockets at civilians.
DonDev

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:33:13 AM

Israel accepts an Egyptian-proposed Gaza ceasefire; Hamas keeps firing. Hamas deliberately aims rockets at civilians.
From all the videos ive seen hamas rockets dont even reach israel and the ones landed werent even harmful no casualties. Other the other side israel rockets murdered women,children,elders and even hospitals rehabs were destroyed etc etc mate im not into war and politcal stuff but God damn im a human and I value human life and id speak out for any human lifes lost whether its palestinian children or eric garner who got killed by the nypd cops.
Honeypot

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:42:27 AM

From all the videos ive seen hamas rockets dont even reach israel and the ones landed werent even harmful no casualties. Other the other side israel rockets murdered women,children,elders and even hospitals rehabs were destroyed etc etc mate im not into war and politcal stuff but God damn im a human and I value human life and id speak out for any human lifes lost whether its palestinian children or eric garner who got killed by the nypd cops.

LOL so someone's a lousy shot that makes them innocent? Because their rockets are weak they are not culpable? They gladly suicide bomb civilians and when was the last time christians can freely worship without being killed or paying taxes to muslims?

You and the rest of these bandwagoning mulsim sympathizing cowards are just a bunch of easily manipulated fools who think they can try to play at being a rebel. You are so pathetic that you would scrape together any remotely plausible excuse and try to convince yourself about lies you sing in your head to make you feel better.

Get the picture? Scram boy/
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:16:10 AM

this should be boycotted on humanitarian grounds not just personal safety issues.
I believe most people will, as the World at large is disgusted,not with the majority of the Israeli people, but the Zionist, Apartheid regime.

agree 100%
So does this mean that bitcoin is adding Israel to it's now two-country long ban list? :-p

slaveforanunnak1

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:33:40 AM

agree 100%
So does this mean that bitcoin is adding Israel to it's now two-country long ban list? :-p

We should not ban anyone. I'm just not going to support
Honeypot

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:47:37 AM

agree 100%

We should not ban anyone. I'm just not going to support

I am sure both sides of the conflict give a shit about you or any 'activist' or 'supporters' bleeting from the comfort of the 1st world living room.

HAHA you can't make this shit up. Check yourselves you are getting embarrassing.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 12:45:24 PM

oh.. and Einstein was Jewish and this is what he said, and of course, I love him too.
Obviously Einstein didn't really say that. See for example http://skepticaesoterica.com/debunking-fake-albert-einstein-quotes/. Everyone loves to put words in his mouth, without any sort of reliable source, to gain credibility.

Anyway, you are all entitled to your own political agenda (even if a bogus one), but please leave Bitcoin out of it. Bitcoin transcends all this senseless hatred.

If your mother is Jewish, then you are Jewish.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
Honeypot

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:07:24 PM

oh.. and Einstein was Jewish and this is what he said, and of course, I love him too.
Obviously Einstein didn't really say that. See for example http://skepticaesoterica.com/debunking-fake-albert-einstein-quotes/. Everyone loves to put words in his mouth, without any sort of reliable source, to gain credibility.

Anyway, you are all entitled to your own political agenda (even if a bogus one), but please leave Bitcoin out of it. Bitcoin transcends all this senseless hatred.

Jewish identity is related to one's maternal relations. Meaning if your wife is jewish, your children are jewish.
slaveforanunnak1

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:18:43 PM

Meh...

I'm a human against occupation.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 05:44:59 PM

Greetings fellow conciencious objectors ! Smiley

Here is a prime example of how bias and dishonest the lamestream zionist run media is.

President Ahmadinejad Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-r04SQ97_Q

slaveforanunnak1

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:03:52 PM

Greetings fellow conciencious objectors ! Smiley

Here is a prime example of how bias and dishonest the lamestream zionist run media is.

President Ahmadinejad Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-r04SQ97_Q

yea.. and then there is this;
go ahead, call them anti-Semites! go ahead!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:31:46 PM

You people have turned a Bitcoin conference announcement into a sociopolitical religious debate! Seriously? Seriously?

bitcoin_user

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:41:50 PM

You people have turned a Bitcoin conference announcement into a sociopolitical religious debate! Seriously? Seriously?
Lots of people are engaged into Bitcoin for sociopolitical reasons (Who's funding Israel (and its colonization process) other than the US Dollar?). So don't be surprised to find other people "polluting" your little toy with menial considerations like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: