Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Israel Bitcoin Conference July 28-29, 2014  (Read 6837 times)
tmbp

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:29:52 PM

I definitely wish the best if luck to the conference being held in israel - and i know you have a very direct method of dealing with uppity and overly comfortable mouth leftists like above who think they know anything. Better yet, send them to the palestinians!

They definitely know how to use such people. Smiley

Oh, and you are prejudiced towards Palestinians? Get out of here, you hateful racist, and don't ever look back. Bitcoin doesn't need hateful bigots like you.

Leave the stupid fool alone, he's either a 16 year old Israeli or Tamar Zandberg/Edward Aufnbenher themselves. Put him on ignore to save yourself the brain cells.

To anyone reading this I encourage you NOT to visit the conference, the sole purpose of it is to weaken the movement, not strengthen it. Organizations and multi national corporations are preying on startups and attempting to sabotage them (as the Snowden leaks clearly showed), what makes you think this doesn't happen in Bitcoin (the most controversial project in the last 6 years)?

I have no doubt at the back of my mind that certain preying interest groups will be present, whether the Shabak or the Mossad I don't think that they will even have the decency to lie when/if they get caught. They will just claim that those are matters of national security (e.g. with all the kidnapping in Israel terrorists could demand payment in BTC) and about 99% of the scared Israeli sheeple will believe that it's justified.

Gavin has already admitted to meeting with the FBI, chances are that Meni got to see them as well. Don't fall prey to the state criminals and stay strong comrades.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:28:50 PM

To anyone reading this I encourage you NOT to visit the conference, the sole purpose of it is to weaken the movement, not strengthen it.
No, the purpose of the conference is to strengthen Bitcoin, and in particular Bitcoin in Israel.

I have no doubt at the back of my mind that certain preying interest groups will be present, whether the Shabak or the Mossad
Maybe. And your point is?

Gavin has already admitted to meeting with the FBI, chances are that Meni got to see them as well. Don't fall prey to the state criminals and stay strong comrades.
I haven't met with the FBI, CIA, Mossad, Shabak or any suchlike.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
tmbp

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:24:41 AM

To anyone reading this I encourage you NOT to visit the conference, the sole purpose of it is to weaken the movement, not strengthen it.
No, the purpose of the conference is to strengthen Bitcoin, and in particular Bitcoin in Israel.

I have no doubt at the back of my mind that certain preying interest groups will be present, whether the Shabak or the Mossad

So the Shabak and/or the Mossad would want to strengthen Bitcoin?
Denise520

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:27:30 AM

Very cool!
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:46:10 AM

I definitely wish the best if luck to the conference being held in israel - and i know you have a very direct method of dealing with uppity and overly comfortable mouth leftists like above who think they know anything. Better yet, send them to the palestinians!

Oh, and you are prejudiced towards Palestinians? Get out of here, you hateful racist, and don't ever look back. Bitcoin doesn't need hateful bigots like you.

LOL

Nothing brightens up my day than some fool ass kids throwing words around like they mean something. What do you know about racism? Any straight thinking man can see how these middle eastern and south east asian shit skins are trying to manipulate world opinion and moral standards to their own racial and ethnic advantage, transparent as hell.

Go fantasize some more.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:47:24 AM

So the Shabak and/or the Mossad would want to strengthen Bitcoin?
I don't know what they want to do. Why does it matter? They don't have any influence over the conference.

Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
CoinMode

Activity: 417

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:20:42 AM

LOL

Nothing brightens up my day than some fool ass kids throwing words around like they mean something. What do you know about racism? Any straight thinking man can see how these middle eastern and south east asian shit skins are trying to manipulate world opinion and moral standards to their own racial and ethnic advantage, transparent as hell.

Go fantasize some more.

You are the worst person on this entire website. Get out now and hope that we forget about you.
tmbp

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:39:21 AM

So this shit has been canceled?
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:19:33 AM

what is the position of Israel right now about Bitcoin?
looks like you taking it really serious there..
Currently there are no Bitcoin-related guidlines or rules from Israeli authorities.

in the future they will have the same rules as in the US  Tongue

gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:14:03 PM

If anyone is planning to attend this, rather than call for a boycott, I'd urge you to also donate to the Red Cross and / or Amnesty International. I think boycott would just do more to damage BTC than anything else.
They both do great work (and are probably the biggest 'unaligned' charities active there) to help and highlight those hurt by the heavy bombardments from the current conflict and past ones too.

http://www.icrc.org/eng/donations/index.jsp
Amnesty.org

sadly they dont accept BTC yet, but Im sure if some of the rich BTC elite can afford to put aside fiat bias for a few mins to help out here.  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lucullus

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:35:20 PM

LOL

Go fantasize some more.

Either you are ignorant of the irony of your post or you are putting out propaganda. Israel is one the most racist countries and the world unbeknownst to many (they need it that way for the veil they have over the sheeple).

Here are some facts

"The citizens of the Israeli-Arab communties pay taxes to the state at the same rate as do members of the Jewish communities. In alotting grants to municpalities for the improvement of health or educational services, however, there is open discrimination against the Arabs. Per capita payments by the ministry of Interior to Jewish municipalities average from 10.50$ to 18.00$ per year, while like payments to Arab communities average only 1.50$ to 4.50$ per year." - Ma'ariv (israeli newspaper), February 13, 1975

"Boaz Evron says, "Ben-Gurion hoped that by troubling the Arabs of Israel and causing them distress, he could force them to leave the country by their own free will." Yediot Ahronot (Tel Aviv daily newspaper), April 1st, 1975
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:14:32 PM

Why would you think that? Things are moving forward as planned.

tmbp

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:21:34 PM

Aren't large gatherings in tel-aviv contrary to the guidelines dictated by the state given the situation with the bombings?
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:44:44 PM

Aren't large gatherings in tel-aviv contrary to the guidelines dictated by the state given the situation with the bombings?
Current guidelines apply only to cities up to 40km from the Gaza strip, Tel Aviv is outside this range - there's plenty of time to get to shelter; and that's assuming the whole thing doesn't blow over by then.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:45:59 PM

Sorry Meni, I jinked you by asking about the safety of Tel Aviv. Something does not want me to go to Israel before I die. Well, maybe next time.

gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:29:40 PM

Who could imagine how seriously it's being taked Bitcoins over those countries while here in Mexico people can barely pronounce "Bitcoin" word...

So get out there man! Push some social media awareness, find a rich bitcion person to fund some leaflets and hand them out, pester merchants and get a group going - which becomes an organisation and etc etc I'd imagine many S Am countries would take to BTC very well. I know a few Mexican guys working here in EU who send money back home but they didnt know about how easy it would be with BTC. I bet they arent the only ones...

First rule of bitcoin is: you talk about bitcoin

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 03:42:15 PM

Sorry Meni, I jinked you by asking about the safety of Tel Aviv. Something does not want me to go to Israel before I die. Well, maybe next time.
Yeah Smiley But AFAIK flights aren't cancelled yet, and I do urge you to consider coming anyway:

1. Hopefully things will be better in 2 weeks.
2. Tel Aviv is protected by Iron Dome and statistically, I think getting hit by a missile is less likely than being in a car accident. Most of us just ignore alarms. For those who are more risk-averse, Tel Aviv is pretty distant from Gaza, there's 1.5 minutes to get to shelter which is more than enough.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:51:55 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 04:02:18 PM by Gleb Gamow

How safe it travel in and around Tel Aviv these days? I planned a trip there in 2012 and had to cancel because a bomb exploded on a public bus in downtown Tel Aviv, causing several injuries and long-range rockets launched from Gaza reached as far north as Tel Aviv and southern Jerusalem. Israel has been on my bucket list for a long time and this would give me an excuse to go. Well this and Baha’i Gardens in Haifa, the mountain fortress of Masada etc.

There you go again, overstepping your authority by asking a question, a question that needed not be asked of a peaceful nation like Israel, for their neighbors know better than to even consider flying a single drone over them, let alone shooting rockets in their direction.

Tel Aviv will be just fine during the conference, doubting if even one siren goes off sans for testing. Until the day comes where Israel recalls every ambassador from their embassies from every country in the world, one need not worry about the state of affairs of Israel.

Satire, with apologies to Meni.
Skele

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:09:11 PM

Who could imagine how seriously it's being taked Bitcoins over those countries while here in Mexico people can barely pronounce "Bitcoin" word...

So get out there man! Push some social media awareness, find a rich bitcion person to fund some leaflets and hand them out, pester merchants and get a group going - which becomes an organisation and etc etc I'd imagine many S Am countries would take to BTC very well. I know a few Mexican guys working here in EU who send money back home but they didnt know about how easy it would be with BTC. I bet they arent the only ones...

First rule of bitcoin is: you talk about bitcoin

You're right, maybe a lot of people will be just afraid about Bitcoin, a lot of unsecurity inside the country you know, but at least i'll give a try, who knows how far can we get...
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 04:12:15 PM

Yeah Smiley But AFAIK flights aren't cancelled yet, and I do urge you to consider coming anyway:

1. Hopefully things will be better in 2 weeks.
2. Tel Aviv is protected by Iron Dome and statistically, I think getting hit by a missile is less likely than being in a car accident. Most of us just ignore alarms. For those who are more risk-averse, Tel Aviv is pretty distant from Gaza, there's 1.5 minutes to get to shelter which is more than enough.
All the clever explanations in the world wouldn't convince me.  It is a fucking war with bombs going off.  No matter what level of 'hey, everything is OK via Iron Dome', I am happy I cancelled my trip.  Israel is a god-damned war zone surrounded by people who swear they will wipe it from the map.  Not a great place to visit for business if you're asking me.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: