Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin HYIP programs. Please post  (Read 9680 times)
agoraadnim (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:45:55 PM

Hi, I'm looking for the latest Bitcoin HYIP programs. Any posted will be much appreciated. I know the risk of these programs so no need to get into that here, please just post services.
Thanks.

❂❂❂How I make a living with Bitcoins
Free Bitcoin Methods
agoraadnim (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:24:50 AM

Anyone?

Free Bitcoin Methods
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:20:33 PM

first of all ... wrong place for this kind of post (there should be only annoucements) sorry but I have to report it (hope it will be moved, instead of delete)

I don't believe much in HYIP but you could try mydailycoin, pirate-skull, bitcoin-trader.biz, Cloudhashers.net or oilrigcontractors.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:01:40 PM

Why? Ponzis aren't sustainable
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

You can make A LOT of money if you know when to quit
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:38:00 PM

I left affiliate marketing / "google adsense days" several years back - my sole income is made off HYIP's.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:50:14 PM

first of all ... wrong place for this kind of post (there should be only annoucements) sorry but I have to report it (hope it will be moved, instead of delete)

I don't believe much in HYIP but you could try mydailycoin, pirate-skull, bitcoin-trader.biz, Cloudhashers.net or oilrigcontractors.

Out of the ones of those I have heard of, stay far far away from mydailycoin, bitcoin-trader.biz and LOL definitely oilrigcontractors haha.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:56:43 PM

My suggestion, to look forward to posting on this thread alone is not enough. you should go meriview himself also, if you are just waiting for the information that you do not necessarily get it right. and you still have to be careful on HYIP
spirit  Wink

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Cryptocure

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:05:29 PM

Lol oilrigcontractors is 50 days old and pretty much confirmed to be a scam at this point.
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:06:37 PM

Lol oilrigcontractors is 50 days old and pretty much confirmed to be a scam at this point.

That was a nasty nasty scam of an HYIP. Could have gone on a lot longer if they didn't delete deposits and lock accounts throughout most of its life.

Cryptocure

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:51:03 PM

That was a nasty nasty scam of an HYIP. Could have gone on a lot longer if they didn't delete deposits and lock accounts throughout most of its life.

Well, no HYIP lasts forever I guess, it was always bound to happen. And to be honest, with those investment plans I definitely thought they would fail within a month. Turns out it took just a few more days Wink
yonce

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:53:16 PM

Well, no HYIP lasts forever I guess, it was always bound to happen. And to be honest, with those investment plans I definitely thought they would fail within a month. Turns out it took just a few more days Wink

The admin did some nasty things with blocking accounts and deleting deposits from the beginning. With its rising popularity, could have gone on to be a very successful short term program in the 100 day range.

f4t4l

Activity: 200

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:32:17 PM

hi, i like this site:
 https://clarvin.com/?ref=economist
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #VT5b7oyQUITPsYUg

yonce

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:59:31 AM

hi, i like this site:
 https://clarvin.com/?ref=economist
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #VT5b7oyQUITPsYUg

Post some more information instead of just a referral link.

allcool

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:35:32 PM

Just started btcX2.com

1 Deposit BTC
2 Promote the website on BTC related websites
3 Send proof of promotion
4 Receive 2 X your investment

http://www.btcX2.com

Average doubling time is 8 h
Maximum deposit is always 40% from the actual game balance.
ferman

Activity: 238

Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:42:10 PM

i agreed. ponzi is the best opportunity for beginners i think. low cost invesing and big chance to win. its better than playing dice.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:26:52 PM

i agreed. ponzi is the best opportunity for beginners i think. low cost invesing and big chance to win. its better than playing dice.

Not really.

A ponzi is basically a gamble with a much much higher house edge.
If you play on JD, using a martingale , 49.5% chance that you will get a profit and 50.5% chance you will get a loss.

On the other hand , a ponzi means you would probably get a much lower chance of profit , around 30% or so.
I think ponzis deserve to be put in gambling , as they are basically gambling systems where you "lose" when the owner skips on you.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
agoraadnim (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:21:54 PM

Thanks for the reply's. Will check some of these out. I've been using Giga Coiner with good success and have been trying to find more legit ones.

Free Bitcoin Methods
agoraadnim (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:26:38 PM

Thanks for moving this. I guess it was in the wrong place. Getting way more interest in the topic here...

Free Bitcoin Methods
yonce

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:26:54 PM

Some people might be better at playing dice games and card games, I'm just better at HYIP's. Different strokes for different folks.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: