Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.14 BTC Loan - Repaid in one week.  (Read 1237 times)
sgi02 (OP)

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:47:25 PM

I want to increase my holdings in a few alts, but what I don't want to do is wait for Coinbase. Placed my order tonight, and since I have a basic account (CB doesn't accept debit) it will take 4 business days.

I have the BTC equivalent in Blackcoin and NRS that I would be willing to use as collateral to a trusted and reputable member. I would prefer that you send first, this is my first trade here on the forum. Thanks for your time!
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:48:36 PM

I want to increase my holdings in a few alts, but what I don't want to do is wait for Coinbase. Placed my order tonight, and since I have a basic account (CB doesn't accept debit) it will take 4 business days.

I have the BTC equivalent in Blackcoin, NRS and perhaps NAUT depending on the markets, that I would be willing to use as collateral to a trusted and reputable member. I would prefer that you send first, this is my first trade here on the forum. Thanks for your time!

You might want to look for escrow. No one will "TRADE FIRST" it must be at the same time.. Escrow.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 10:54:39 PM

I am currently supplying 2 loans... So if I finishes I might loan you Smiley

But I can offer my escrow services for this - I charge a 1% fee for this.  If you are interested, feel free to PM me and I can possibly hold onto the collateral. Smiley
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:02:56 AM

What kind of interest rate would you be offering for this loan? And what terms should the loan period extend beyond agreed (ie additional fees)? I would probably be willing to do this if you can provide these details.
Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:45:48 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 08:11:19 AM by Killerloop

I have the BTC equivalent in Blackcoin and NRS that I would be willing to use as collateral to a trusted and reputable member. I would prefer that you send first, this is my first trade here on the forum. Thanks for your time!

Hi, I can offer you 0.14 BTC for a small 1% daily interest. 120% collateral required.
I'll happily accept escrow if you pay fees, otherwise you send collateral first  Wink

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:06:15 AM

That is reverse logic or something?

Given other people have + trust, you should send first to them...

I could provide a 0.14 BTC loan for one week 0.16 BTC to be returned, you send 115% collateral first...
sgi02 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:20:26 PM

Thanks for the replies, and I apologize for being wet behind the ears when it comes to this. Ill do my homework before posting here again.

With that being said, I'm still interested in a loan with the following conditions

*3% Total interest on loan
*1000 BC Collateral (2X BTC Value being loaned.)
*Escrow - monbox has offered his services for 1%

My coinbase transaction clears on Monday, if payment isn't made by the end of the week you keep collateral. Unless I keel over dead, you'll get your BTC back on Monday. Let me know if there are any takers, if you want to speak with me directly shoot me a PM and ill give you my phone number so we can talk in person. Thanks again everyone for your time!

Killerloop

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:01:17 PM

3% weekly is not enough for my taste.

If you raise to 5% you get me.  Smiley

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
sgi02 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:26:47 PM

If you raise to 5% you get me.  Smiley

That's as high as im going to go period. Truth of the matter is I don't really need to do this, but I would like the BTC earlier so im willing to pay a little more. On top of that, I want to grow a trust relationship with the community because im in this for the long haul and I would like to make a name for myself here. As you, and everyone else here knows; everybody has to start somewhere!

If you, or anyone else here decides to take this loan, I will send a $5 Amazon gift card / code upon successful completion of the transaction just for taking a chance on me.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:33:28 AM

Unless lender has stellar Trust and records of trades, use a third party to hold any escrow.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:44:40 AM

If you raise to 5% you get me.  Smiley

That's as high as im going to go period. Truth of the matter is I don't really need to do this, but I would like the BTC earlier so im willing to pay a little more. On top of that, I want to grow a trust relationship with the community because im in this for the long haul and I would like to make a name for myself here. As you, and everyone else here knows; everybody has to start somewhere!

If you, or anyone else here decides to take this loan, I will send a $5 Amazon gift card / code upon successful completion of the transaction just for taking a chance on me.

I'd do it if it weren't for the escrow situation. I'm a bit wary of bringing in third parties myself (nothing personal, monbux).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:50:46 AM

I'll loan you the BTC @ 5% weekly interest and the $5 Amazon gift card, also looking to build some trust. Will you send the collateral to me first?
Killerloop

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:41:03 AM

Well you are right, everyone has to start somewhere.
I'll lend you the coins. If you wish to use moonbux then send the collateral to him (I require 120%) or to directly me if you wish to avoid the 1% fee.

sgi02 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:32:41 AM

I'll lend you the coins. If you wish to use moonbux then send the collateral to him (I require 120%) or to directly me if you wish to avoid the 1% fee.

Thanks, I appreciate it! I have contacted monbux to setup escrow. As soon as I hear back I will let you know.
sgi02 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:57:40 AM

Thanks, I appreciate it! I have contacted monbux to setup escrow. As soon as I hear back I will let you know.

monbux contacted me and I have sent him the 1000BC collateral. Killerloop check your PM for additional information.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 12:05:05 PM

monbux contacted me and I have sent him the 1000BC collateral. Killerloop check your PM for additional information.

The 1000 BC has been received, address: BMchssTZJa55qQ8WQEAoijgwLoMFC2hXj1

The escrow fees for this collateral holding will be: 0.0027 BTC/week.  It will be paid by lender, borrower, or both before the collateral is sent back.

Thanks! Killerloop, you are free to send the BTC to address sgi02 provided you.
Killerloop

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:13:27 PM

The escrow fees for this collateral holding will be: 0.0027 BTC/week.  It will be paid by lender, borrower, or both before the collateral is sent back.

Duly noted. Your fee will be paid by him.
I am currently not at home so I cannot access my wallet. 0.14 BTC will be sent in roughly 4 hours to the address the borrower specified by PM. I will privately provide TXID to escrow and borrower.

In a week from transaction date I'll expect 0.1442 BTC (0.14*1.03) back.

sgi02 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:17:19 PM

Duly noted. Your fee will be paid by him.
I am currently not at home so I cannot access my wallet. 0.14 BTC will be sent in roughly 4 hours to the address the borrower specified by PM. I will privately provide TXID to escrow and borrower.

In a week from transaction date I'll expect 0.1442 BTC (0.14*1.03) back.

BTC was successfully received. When you have a moment shoot me a PM with your BTC address so I can have it on hand. Thanks again Killerloop.
sgi02 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:31:31 PM

Killerloop, your BTC has been sent! Check your PM, I will be sending the $5 Amazon gift card code shortly.

TXID - 14aa79571100ede81c618eded66570a7edf707dcbc913ca2cf4e4f59759dd715

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:33:35 AM

Killerloop, your BTC has been sent! Check your PM, I will be sending the $5 Amazon gift card code shortly.

TXID - 14aa79571100ede81c618eded66570a7edf707dcbc913ca2cf4e4f59759dd715

sgi02 has requested escrow release, but I did not get any confirmation from Killerloop.  Killerloop, please confirm that you have received the funds as agreed.

Also, the 1% of the collateral (10 BC) will be kept, as sgi02 has agreed to, for the escrow fee.  Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: