Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: antares owes me 1 btc  (Read 1255 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 12:30:03 PM

Make sure you phone the guy first, or I think that the bitcoin should be sent after, and paypal before, because you can revoke paypal.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:05:50 PM

Make sure you phone the guy first, or I think that the bitcoin should be sent after, and paypal before, because you can revoke paypal.

No, just talking to someone on the phone doesn't mean anything. He should use an escrow in the future, simple as that.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #hBN5eKaGyEfUWvmq

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 03:54:35 PM

No, just talking to someone on the phone doesn't mean anything. He should use an escrow in the future, simple as that.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #hBN5eKaGyEfUWvmq
Escrow would be the best choice I agree.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
TheBestBTCdeals

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:25:28 PM

He tried to do business with me, first he demanded I sent first (which is unusual in my experience), I said no because I don't do that ever. We decided to get an escrow, I think he wanted to use his own escrow. I wanted tomatocage escrow, and then he disappeared.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:26:54 PM

He tried to do business with me, first he demanded I sent first (which is unusual in my experience), I said no because I don't do that ever. We decided to get an escrow, I think he wanted to use his own escrow. I wanted tomatocage escrow, and then he disappeared.

Did he happen to mention who his escrow was?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #x2oQo7ixKzH0001S

TheBestBTCdeals

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:46:37 PM

Nope. I first offered localbitcoins escrow, which he refused. I then said let's use tomatocage, and that was the end of the conversation. I think he was aiming to use another profile on here as escrow. Also he refused to call me, even though he's in a different country he still could've called, especially for such a large amount ($1000+ of BTC).
gallery2000 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 08:53:30 PM

Nope. I first offered localbitcoins escrow, which he refused. I then said let's use tomatocage, and that was the end of the conversation. I think he was aiming to use another profile on here as escrow. Also he refused to call me, even though he's in a different country he still could've called, especially for such a large amount ($1000+ of BTC).

I learned from my mistake.  Atleast I did not send him 3 bitcoins that he asked for. 

I think we should make his account useless so that he won't scam other people again.

acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:01:27 PM

Sucks that you were scammed, but remember, RANK doesn't matter. And next time, use Escrow.

I learned from my mistake.  Atleast I did not send him 3 bitcoins that he asked for. 

I think we should make his account useless so that he won't scam other people again.
And people can have as many accounts as they want, so no use in banning his account.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:20:05 AM

Thread where you guys made the deal?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: