Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Summary of Phinnaeus Gage's Investigation into Brock Pierce Thus Far  (Read 27594 times)
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:19:33 PM

...You almost had me, till I figure out why such verbiage was used to inject Louis Freeh's namesake in Sunlot's quest.

Louis Freeh (served as the fifth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from September 1993 to June 2001) happens to be the man who did the famous "Freeh Report" on the Penn State child rape disaster. Coincidence or .........?

Does he have any clue about Brock's tainted past?
ps. You really couldn't have a writer make this stuff up, since it's too crazy and almost no one would believe it.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:52:07 PM

...You almost had me, till I figure out why such verbiage was used to inject Louis Freeh's namesake in Sunlot's quest.

Louis Freeh (served as the fifth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from September 1993 to June 2001) happens to be the man who did the famous "Freeh Report" on the Penn State child rape disaster. Coincidence or .........?

ps. You really couldn't have a writer make this stuff up, since it's too crazy and almost no one would believe it.

Almost as crazy as having the first kid that went missing depicted on a gallon of milk committing suicide in front of a giant owl while some Pope was in attendance.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:13:07 PM

Almost as crazy as having the first kid that went missing depicted on a gallon of milk committing suicide in front of a giant owl while some Pope was in attendance.

Nixon and Ronald Reagan chillin' with the nice men at the grove (probably ~1967)

Don't be afraid, it's just a country club for rich people.  Roll Eyes
What about the creepy 40 foot statue? ... Oh those things happen when you have too much money, why worry now?

buffalodoge (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:15:21 PM

Jaaajajaja, I see what you did there...

Bonus Round:

Anybody know who this fat fuck is?

https://i.imgur.com/HOlSoWf.png
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:24:30 PM

Jaaajajaja, I see what you did there...

Bonus Round:

Anybody know who this fat fuck is?

No idea, but I'm willing to bet you do.

BTW, the "first kid" term must have slipped in subconsciously, for at its penning I wan't trying to make a connection, but nice catch nonetheless.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:31:28 PM

Thanks to San Google and Santa Wikipedia for clarifying the "giant owl" reference for me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care was an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony," and that the owl statue was Moloch. The Grove and Jones' investigation were covered by Jon Ronson in Channel 4's four-part documentary, Secret Rulers of the World. Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book, Them: Adventures With Extremists, writing "My lasting impression was of an all-pervading sense of immaturity: the Elvis impersonators, the pseudo-pagan spooky rituals, the heavy drinking. These people might have reached the apex of their professions but emotionally they seemed trapped in their college years."

Indeed, one cannot make these things up.  Shocked

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 12:06:36 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 01:08:26 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Thanks to San Google and Santa Wikipedia for clarifying the "giant owl" reference for me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care was an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony," and that the owl statue was Moloch. The Grove and Jones' investigation were covered by Jon Ronson in Channel 4's four-part documentary, Secret Rulers of the World. Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book, Them: Adventures With Extremists, writing "My lasting impression was of an all-pervading sense of immaturity: the Elvis impersonators, the pseudo-pagan spooky rituals, the heavy drinking. These people might have reached the apex of their professions but emotionally they seemed trapped in their college years."

Indeed, one cannot make these things up.  Shocked

Interesting! A myriad of people, myself included, have a yearning for days gone by, i.e. wanting to relive their childhood, whether snatched from us or not, of which, fortunately, my desires are not due to any nefarious acts - that I recall... OTOH, goats keeps popping up in my psyche, more so since I joined this board.  Roll Eyes

Another case in point is that the sales of barn wood did not decline significantly during the last recession due, in part, to people with means wanting something - anything - to have in their homes (and businesses) to further continue eliciting their emotions of an earlier, less stressful time, e.g. no running water or electricity, albeit an oxymoron.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 05:41:57 AM

Louis J. Freeh vows an independent probe into Sandusky case at Penn State University

You think?

Try this one on for soize, straight from  the conspiracy files of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Freeh:

"In 1991, President George H. W. Bush appointed Freeh a judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, a position he held until he was appointed FBI director by President Bill Clinton in 1993."

In June 2001, he resigned amid criticism that the FBI needed stronger leadership, particularly after allegations of spying by Robert Hanssen.

Almost there...

In October 2001, right after 9/11: "Freeh approached acting New Jersey Governor Donald DiFrancesco, and offered to serve, without salary, as the state's anti-terrorism "czar". Di Francesco approached both major-party candidates for governor to secure their approval; Bret Schundler, the Republican candidate, agreed "in principle". However, Democrat Jim McGreevey, who won the gubernatorial election, turned down Freeh in favor of Golan Cipel. It was later discovered that McGreevey and Cipel had been involved in a sexual relationship. McGreevey was heavily criticized for giving the post to Cipel rather than Freeh or another experienced individual.

Sourced here: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/17/nyregion/on-politics-former-head-of-fbi-accepted-security-post-but-mcgreevey-balked.html

Golan was a former IDF soldier, Israeli Embassy employee in NYC, and part-time "poet" who somehow wormed his way up the ranks of the New Jersey political system, starting in 2000. His introduction to McGreevey (they met in Israel) came soon after McGreevey acquired a new benefactor: Charles Kushner, New Jersey real estate magnate/political kingmaker. McGreevey pushed hard to get Kushner elected as the head of NJ's Port Authority, which had jurisdiction over the newly-liberated real estate of downtown Manhattan, as well as control over hundreds of million$ in development funds. Sweet gig!

As it turns out, rejecting Freeh's noble offer was a bad idea. Shortly after McGreevey spurned Freeh's advances and appointed Golan to be New Jersey's NATSEC czar in early 2002, rumors started swirling about the governor's gay affairs. Everything finally blew up in a 2004 gay sex scandal that forced Jim McGreevey to come out of the closet and resign.

This is a very complicated and bizarre case - too much to fully outline here - but thankfully New York Magazine published two fascinating features about the scandal.

JIM MCGREEVEY AND HIS MAIN MAN (September 2004)
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/features/9874/
"Golan Cipel was only a plaything. It was developer Charles Kushner who speeded his passage through the swamps of New Jersey patronage politics—till Kushner was brought down in his own spectacular sex scandal."

Including one by McGreevey himself:
THE MAKING OF A GAY AMERICAN
http://nymag.com/news/politics/21340/index7.html

Some might look at all of this and say, "hmm...next time Louis J. Freeh volunteers to help us with National Security, maybe we'd just better say yes..."

^--(I'm aware of how reductive a stretch this is, given the complex nature of the scandal, but considering all the other bizarre shit we've dug up on these people...)

The more I read about Freeh, the more I retract my earlier judgments. This guy is THE PERFECT CANDIDATE to help unwind MtGox and find those 800,000+ BTC.

In fact, Freeh seems to be the motherfucking Batman of getting customers' money back:
http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2013/06/mf_global_trustee_customers_du.html

That's right, Louis J. Freeh was selected to probe the absurd meltdown of MF Global, a prestigious Wall Street trading firm run by top Obama rainmaker (think dollar bills in strip clubs), er, "campaign bundler", Jon Corzine.

No need to read the whole article, for this closing line captures it all:

No one has been charged in the MF Global case. Federal regulators, Congress and a federal grand jury in Chicago have investigated MF Global's failure and the disappearance of customers' money.

Go over to zerohedge.com and search for "Jon Corzine" and you'll see what a lucky boy he's been. This former Goldman Sachs CEO / U.S. Senator literally bought his way onto the New Jersey governor's mansion after McGreevey's speedy departure in 2005. After losing re-election to Chris Christie in 2009, Corzine decided to continue his illustrious career of public service by slithering back through the Holland Tunnel into Wall Street, where he commenced to gamble wildly in the European bond markets.

Things got wild, you know how it goes...long story short, Corzine pulled a Karpeles and POOF! One day customer accounts were frozen. People were like WTF. Corzine was like, "ur moneys gone, l8r, JaJaJa". MF Global promptly filed for bankruptcy.

Thank the heavens that Louis J. Freeh was appointed to be MF Global's trustee by a bankruptcy judge. Freeh's the one who ultimately sued Corzine on behalf of the company's clients.

People were so excited. Corzine, the ultimate political insider, wasn't gonna get away with this, not when Detective Freehbird is on the case!

^-- we've heard that one before, haven't we?

Freeh was ready to kick some Wall Street ass. There was just one little thing before he got started...

wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887323420604578652451181350238

Former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Louis J. Freeh wants a $1 million fee for success securing creditor recoveries in the bankruptcy wind-down of MF Global Holdings Ltd., the failed commodities firm led by former New Jersey Gov. Jon S. Corzine.

In a filing Monday with U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan, lawyers for Mr. Freeh said he brought "instant credibility" when he was assigned to serve as the firm's Chapter 11 trustee in Nov. 2011, shortly after the firm collapsed under the weight of its large bets on European debt.

Mr. Freeh's lawyers asked for the $1 million in addition to the more than $20 million billed by Mr. Freeh and his legal teams for their hourly work on the case.
Mr. Freeh's hourly rate is $900.

$900/hour! Sunlot Holdings Ltd is doing this takeover PROPER, amirite? Just how much monopoly money (or BTC from Gox...) are these boys playing around with?

With a bill like that, Freeh must have dug up every last shred of fraud going on at MF Global, right?

"No criminal charges were ever filed against Corzine, nor against JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, who collectively managed some of MF's assets and were included in the civil suits."

Meanwhile, some unserious people would disagree with Freeh's "instant credibility"...
http://www.thenakedemperor.com/oligarch/louis-freeh

"You really have to admire the legal and law enforcement community in this country.  Take Louis Freeh.  Here is a guy that served in the Reagan Justice Department, was appointed to the Federal Bench by George H.W. Bush, and handpicked to head the FBI by President Bill Clinton.  I mean you are topping out on the charts of law enforcement in this country with that kind of pedigree.  And clearly there are expectations that come with that kind of background.

We could not have been happier when we found out that Louis Freeh was to be the Trustee of the MF Global bankruptcy.  That turned a potential hazard for the entire industry into a spectacular moneymaker…for us.

MF Global stole their clients’ funds and no one has been arrested yet.  The top law enforcement person in the country has been on the case for over 6 months and no one has been charged.  Try as he might, with paper trails everywhere and $1.6 billion dollars gone missing, he could not find out who did what.  But you know Louis Freeh was working really hard at it, along with the people he asked to stick around MF Global to help him sleuth this thing down.

That’s right– most of that team he assembled were the top guys from MF Global.  And if they couldn’t help Louis Free find the evidence of their own wrongdoing then who could?  I mean really?

And Louis wanted to reward them for their help in not solving the case—so he asked the bankruptcy judge to approve bonuses for these financial wizards.  And he wanted them paid right now—never mind that the MF Global clients hadn’t gotten their money back—nothing should keep one of us from our bonuses."

More from Nomi Prins: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-post-audacity-bonuses-mf-global

I gotta say, Louis has a hell of a knack for narrowing the scope of high-profile crimes in just a way that they always appear isolated. It's always Lone Gunman and his Magic Bullet Band behind the curtain.

If one of the two cops on True Detective were Louis J. Freeh, the show would've lasted one episode.

Detective Louis Freeh: "Well you see, this one fat, evil hillbilly raped and murdered a young girl, and we caught him. Was anyone else involved? Are there other children still out there? Eh, who cares, lol. Case closed!"
All the pedos in America, in unison: "JajAjajaJaja"

Next time on Troo Detective: Freehbird Rising...

In 2007, Freeh formed Freeh Group International Solutions,[36] a consulting and investigative firm headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with regional offices in Washington DC and New York. Affiliated firms include Freeh Group Europe and the law firm Freeh, Sporkin & Sullivan, LLP. The latter firm includes Eugene R. Sullivan, a retired Federal Judge in Washington D.C. and Eugene R. Sullivan II amongst partners and Stanley Sporkin as senior counsel. Sporkin is a retired Federal judge who earlier served as head of the Securities and Exchange Commission's Division of Enforcement and as general counsel to the Central Intelligence Agency.

And...

"In 2009, Louis Freeh was hired by Saudi Arabian Prince Bandar bin Sultan as his legal representative on issues surrounding the Al-Yamamah arms deal, appearing April 7, 2009 on the PBS series Frontline's episode "Black Money"."

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/bribe/2009/04/louis-freeh-interview.html

As the head of his own global consulting firm, Freeh Group International, Louis Freeh has been hired by Prince Bandar as his legal representative on issues surrounding the Al-Yamamah arms deal. Lowell Bergman interviewed Louis Freeh on March 19, 2009 about allegations -- that Freeh insists are untrue -- that his client received approximately $2 billion and a wide-body Airbus 340 from arms company BAE Systems as part of the massive arms contract.

Prince Bandar, who was until recently the Intelligence Chief of Saudi Arabia. His name recently popped up in connection with the Syrian civil war.

http://rt.com/op-edge/saudi-chemical-behind-syrian-attack-421/

"A report by Yahya Ababneh, which was contributed to by Dale Gavlak, has collected the testimonies of witnesses who say that  “certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the gas attack.”

Until next time...JaJaJa

Hey, Buff. Looks like some other nut-job is trying to wangle (or is it wrangle?) his way into our territory. Pay no mind to the Published on Feb 7, 2014, date, for we all know that timestamps are not always accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbxD-0EVV00

Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:22:13 AM

Mr. Freeh's lawyers asked for the $1 million in addition to the more than $20 million billed by Mr. Freeh and his legal teams for their hourly work on the case. Mr. Freeh's hourly rate is $900.

$900/hour! Sunlot Holdings Ltd is doing this takeover PROPER, amirite? Just how much monopoly money (or BTC from Gox...) are these boys playing around with?

Did you expect him to work for freeh?  Cheesy
Paying back the victims will be a high priority.........LOL?

As I learn more about Sunlot Holdings, the certainty grows that they will get Gox. Coinlab put in a motion/objection against SunGox, but I'm not sure who else did.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:14:27 AM

As I learn more about Sunlot Holdings, the certainty grows that they will get Gox. Coinlab put in a motion/objection against SunGox, but I'm not sure who else did.

Why do you think it's so certain that they will get Gox? Anything specific?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 10:32:12 AM

Mr. Freeh's lawyers asked for the $1 million in addition to the more than $20 million billed by Mr. Freeh and his legal teams for their hourly work on the case. Mr. Freeh's hourly rate is $900.

Did you expect him to work for freeh?  Cheesy
Paying back the victims will be a high priority.........LOL?

Starting a FreehCoin comes to mine (no pun intended).
Newmine

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:54:03 PM

That was not a summary. Just write a 4 sentence paragraph for fucks sake. Your message is so fucking convoluted that you sound like John Nash, Ted Kazcynski, Alex Jones, Geraldo and Six Lemure all smashed into the head of a teenage girl with a knack for posting memes.

TL:DR this shit.

TBF is shit and I want to know what the gist of your rumblings are without having to take notes and draw a fucking map of how snap crackle and pop are in cahoots with Hilary Clinton to take over bitcoin.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:20:22 AM

That was not a summary. Just write a 4 sentence paragraph for fucks sake. Your message is so fucking convoluted that you sound like John Nash, Ted Kazcynski, Alex Jones, Geraldo and Six Lemure all smashed into the head of a teenage girl with a knack for posting memes.

TL:DR this shit.

TBF is shit and I want to know what the gist of your rumblings are without having to take notes and draw a fucking map of how snap crackle and pop are in cahoots with Hilary Clinton to take over bitcoin.

tl;dr

Bruno thinks Brock Pierce is a gay perv that bought his way into TBF but no one can find the payment.

mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:54:39 PM

To summarize:
Brock Pierce and a group of pedophiles were busted in 2002 and cut a deal with FBI to be informants; on whatever projects the FBI required them for.

They have now been called into action by the FBI as the face of the Mt Gox takeover.  Which is actually the FBI attempting to gain access to past and future Gox records under the guise of a private section acquisition.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 02:20:26 PM

^for other investigations, would that not be illegally gained evidence though?
JorgeStolfi

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:37:16 PM

^for other investigations, would that not be illegally gained evidence though?
Why?  If they bought MtGOX with the blessing of the courts...  And the evidence to be used in court presumably would be the bank withdrawal records, which they would obtain legally once they know whom they want to charge with what.  The database itself could have been doctored, so it might be used in the investigation but would not stand in court anyway.

That said, I do not believe that the FBI would use this convoluted trick just to get access to the database.  They could get if they wanted through the Japanese police and courts (and they may already have done that), or by putting pressure on some staff, or hacking into their computers (as they did with Silk Road, if I am not mistaken).  To me the Sunlot proposal is just a plan to pocket the best part of those remaining 220'000 coins.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
FlowerMatt

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:48:26 PM

To summarize:
Brock Pierce and a group of pedophiles were busted in 2002 and cut a deal with FBI to be informants; on whatever projects the FBI required them for.

They have now been called into action by the FBI as the face of the Mt Gox takeover.  Which is actually the FBI attempting to gain access to past and future Gox records under the guise of a private section acquisition.

Government already has full access to MtGox data. Why would they need a private sector entity to access something they already have.

JorgeStolfi

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:48:02 AM

Did people see this coming?
Dollar-Backed Digital Currency Aims to Fix Bitcoin’s Volatility Dilemma
http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/07/08/dollar-backed-digital-currency-aims-to-fix-bitcoins-volatility-dilemma/

2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:01:37 AM

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/07/08/dollar-backed-digital-currency-aims-to-fix-bitcoins-volatility-dilemma/

Founded by Brock Pierce - Holy smokes! 
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:39:31 AM

Doesn't being pegged to the dollar mean this new currency will be controlled indirectly by the fed? Good luck with that.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: