Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virgin America Long Haul Round-Trip Flight vouchers, 90BTC each, 2 for 175BTC  (Read 4166 times)
reeses (OP)
Donator

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Assholier-than-thou retard magnet

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 08:56:14 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2012, 04:24:23 PM by reeses

x

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 09:23:21 PM

Hey,

I love seeing flight and travel related products being sold for BTC!

Few tips:

1- Maybe I missed it, but you should mention if these are actual vouchers, or redemption codes. Also, how does one book a flight with your vouchers?

2- May I suggest you adjust your pricing? Your charging upwards of $500 for 1 voucher, when a NYC to California flight AT MOST if I book a week before costs me between $400-$500. You can search the forums, but I've sold the similar JetBlue vouchers for $300 in BTC. You can also get similar vouchers from Craigslist and the like.

I know these are cabin select and not economy. For those who havent flown Virgin:
It is not a distinct class; instead, the service is located at Main Cabin seats in the exit rows and behind the bulkheads. Passengers are offered more conveniences than in normal Main Cabin seats and have 38 inches (970 mm) of seat pitch, 19.7 inches (500 mm) of width and dedicated luggage bins. Like in First Class, meals, refreshments and alcoholic beverages are free, as are the premium television channels and movies. Airport check-in, security screening, and aircraft boarding are prioritized over Main Cabin passengers.

Anyways, you could totally ignore me or take my advice, its up to you. I wanna see this get sold as I think BTC for travel related products are fantastic!!!  Grin

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 09:24:17 PM

What qualifies as a long haul flight on V America?  I don't suppose there's any chance these can be used internationally, specifically V Australia, but I'm open to other destinations.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 09:28:53 PM

What qualifies as a long haul flight on V America?  I don't suppose there's any chance these can be used internationally, specifically V Australia, but I'm open to other destinations.

Seems to be major US ports to other major US ports if I'm reading this correctly: http://www.virginamerica.com/press-release/2011/virgin-america-and-gilt-city-team-up.html

***Virgin America nonstop long-haul routes include flights between John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) and from both San Francisco International Airport and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to:
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
Cancun International Airport (CUN)

***Virgin America nonstop medium-haul routes include flights from:
Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD) to SFO
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) to LAX

***Virgin America nonstop short-haul routes include flights from:
SEA to SFO
Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) to SFO
LAX to SFO
San Diego International Airport (SAN) to SFO
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 09:39:17 PM

Pfft, that's not a long haul flight.  14 hours is a long haul flight. :p 

Rats... well if you happen to come across some international vouchers, I'd be down for that.  Tired of paying $1500+ per ticket.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 09:56:46 PM

Pfft, that's not a long haul flight.  14 hours is a long haul flight. :p 

Rats... well if you happen to come across some international vouchers, I'd be down for that.  Tired of paying $1500+ per ticket.

I hear you, brother.  HKG, LHR, CDG, DXB, AMD, DEL, BOM, MIA, SFO, SEA, SLC, EWR, JFK, LIH, CTU in the past year have made domestic flights a breeze.

I will never fly JFK-HKG again!

Much easier stopping in San Francisco for a day, smoking a joint, then getting on the plane hahaha

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2012, 11:44:42 PM

The manipulator is at it again... the 5.45 bitwall keeps going poof and coming back.  It'll bounce back in the next day or two.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: