Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Onyx Ashanti –Digital Nomad, Inventor, Musician, Philosopher, Bitcoin Enthusiast  (Read 518 times)
DynamicDK (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:49:26 PM

Check out this article on Onyx Ashanti!

I saw his original Ted Talks a few years ago, and I was really impressed.  Today, his system has come a long way since that presentation.

Little excerpt of it that was his response when asked if he was successful in switching completely to Bitcoin:
yes and no. i demand it where i absolutely can. so for shows, performances and presentations, yes. for busking, it is more of an anomaly. i plan to busk more bitcoin related events as a way of investigating my thoughts on what could happen in the space. i have busked a couple of bitcoin events in berlin already. i make my artifacts available for bitcoin and fiat but charge more for fiat. my exo-voice is €500 in btc but €850 in fiat. so far, everyone that is buying one when i finally allow people to pay me (finalizing the design), is doing so in bitcoin. in my investigation, many people were already curious about it and this becomes an excuse for them to dig in a little.

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: