Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Soon: A new way to relax! The legal & all natural Chill Pill  (Read 3857 times)
WhiteWine (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 02:36:45 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2012, 05:25:50 PM by WhiteWine

Hi everyone!

**NEW** Check out my Twitter dedicated to sales I'm having and planning to have on BitcoinTalk.org: @WhiteWineBTC

I recently discovered Bitcoin and am super pumped about it!  I've decided to start selling my product here on BitcoinTalk in the coming weeks.  I am not going to start giving out free samples or selling my product at this current time as I'm still acclimating myself to the forums, the currency that is bitcoin, and gathering shipping supplies.  However I felt like introducing myself and creating a little hype for my product. Smiley

The details of what are actually in the capsules will be posted in the sales thread, I'd rather not giveaway my secret too soon. Wink  What I can tell you is this product is an an ALL NATURAL and LEGAL way to relax.  No, it's not like that legal weed crap.  This is a blend of vitamins and other natural substances in a capsule that helps your body to relax.  One dose helps you relax and another dosage will actually help you go to sleep.  This is a non-addictive product (I say that because none of the ingredients in the recipe are addictive) and I've actually had a couple of friends use them to help with anxiety.  They basically would pop one before the go to work or give a presentation.

I know this is a different type of product and to most this is uncharted territory.  Because of this when I start up my true sales thread I will be giving away 10-15 free samples to well established and willing members.  They can take it and report back on how successful it was.  

I'm still deciding on how I will price it, your input is always appreciated.  You are my customer base.  I do know shipping within the United States, which will include a bubble mailer and first class shipping will be $0.50 unless you choose a different shipping option.  

Have questions about my product? Curious? Want to know anything? I am here to go ahead and start answering them!  I plan on using all questions in an F.A.Q. to help out fellow members in the future when they are deciding on whether to purchase my product or not.

So, to sum things up hello Bitcoin world!  I am very excited to be here and I hope the community embraces both me and my product.  

-WhiteWine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ForceField
aka Vitaliy

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 02:45:33 AM

Does it look sort of like this?

PC Hardware & Electronics For BTC     Traded w/: Kansattica | jduck1987 | shakaru | newdude | nitetrader | midievil | blo8i | mb300sd | juggalodarkclow | Garr255 | Tril | Ringmasta | SysRun | CrazyBlane | sokay | BCB | str4wm4n | PinkBatman | Bitobsessed | matauc12 | antimattercrusader | BryanK
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 02:47:12 AM

Never said there weren't already products similar to it. Smiley

Edit: Didn't even see the question.  No it doesn't look anything like that.  Funny stuff though.
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 03:52:18 AM

Is it similar to alpha brain? Joe Rogan highly recommends it on his podcast. http://www.onnit.com/alphabrain/ if you haven't heard of it look into it Wink

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 03:54:51 AM

Is it similar to alpha brain? Joe Rogan highly recommends it on his podcast. http://www.onnit.com/alphabrain/ if you haven't heard of it look into it Wink

Some concept, different ingredients.  This is because mine is geared towards only helping you relax and go to sleep.  If there was a demand for a natural mind stimulant formula I could look into it though.

Fantastic question! Smiley
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 04:15:01 AM

I'm a big believer in staying connected with my customers and others who have questions about my products here on BitcoinTalk.  So in order to stay better connected I've setup a Skype account.  The name is: AGlassADay -- add me if you have any questions or would just like to chat! You can also email me: AGlassADay@Gmail.com, and I'll be setting up a Twitter for products and services I sell on this forum.

WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 05:26:51 AM

Another update: Had to change shipping from $0.50 USD per package to $1.50 per package.  I know it's a huge price jump, but in order to keep these intact and the price change by USPS has made me change this. Sorry!  Of course the first 10 samples sent out will include free shipping. Smiley

ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 05:39:31 AM

I have a 3 month old and a cranky wife, and I'm a garbage man. Pill me up! (lol)

(see the sealab2021 stimutax episode for funny times)

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 05:50:30 AM

I have a 3 month old and a cranky wife, and I'm a garbage man. Pill me up! (lol)

(see the sealab2021 stimutax episode for funny times)

Whoa! I will definitely be putting a reminder down to include you in the free trial. Sounds like you definitely need it. Smiley
ZodiacDragon84

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 05:58:57 AM

meditation and coffee only get me so far...lol

www.bitminter.com

!
bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 10:20:47 AM

Hmmm, chrysin? Valeric acid? Probably some magnesium salt. What is the secret ingredient? Better than buying tea from the grocery store?
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 01:33:18 PM

meditation and coffee only get me so far...lol

You embody the entire reason the Chill Pill was made! Why smoke something illegal, pop an addictive pill, or drink alcohol? Just take an all natural supplement and let it relax you and take you into a deep sleep.

Hmmm, chrysin? Valeric acid? Probably some magnesium salt. What is the secret ingredient? Better than buying tea from the grocery store?

All the ingredients will be posted in the sales thread.  Amounts and how they're combined will obviously remain a secret or I'd run myself out of business. Smiley  And yes I believe it's better than buying tea from the grocery store.  I'm a 185 pound man and I take one to relax after dinner and if I'm really in need of going to sleep I'll take another right before bed.  As for the potency, legitimacy, etc. I'll let my work speak for itself when I give out the free samples. I just setup my wallet and am deciding the best way to store bitcoins from threads on this forum.  Should be comfortable enough in a week or so to really crank things up.
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 08:59:58 PM

UPDATE!

Figured out the best way to ship, and am now starting on a fresh batch of Chill Pills to giveaway. Work, work, work.
ZodiacDragon84

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:07:29 PM

Valerian and tincture of hops usually chill me out when I really need to mellow down.

www.bitminter.com

!
ragingazn628

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2012, 09:10:13 PM

I am interested in helping you write a review after I am done testing out the product. I am currently involved with chemistry projects at my college and I can definitely write a good review for your product! Let me know!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:10:30 PM

Valerian and tincture of hops usually chill me out when I really need to mellow down.

Haha well put! To each is their own though.  This is a great way to relax on a Sunday or for those who don't want to hide a flask under their desk to help with anxiety (not inferring that you do). Wink

I am interested in helping you write a review after I am done testing out the product. I am currently involved with chemistry projects at my college and I can definitely write a good review for your product! Let me know!

Fantastic! I'll put you on the shortlist of people getting samples. Having someone else involved in chemistry will hopefully add some legitimacy to this product, although I think when people see the ingredients they'll realize I've just found the perfect way to mix things that everyone enjoys.  Just a matter of taking the hours of work to figure out the right way to mix/concentrate/ingest it. 
ZodiacDragon84

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:12:16 PM

nope. 12 drops of Valerian, 4 drops of hops =1 knocked out 200 pound Andrew

www.bitminter.com

!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:13:22 PM

nope. 12 drops of Valerian, 4 drops of hops =1 knocked out 200 pound Andrew

Oh! Haha!  Cheesy  I guess I'm closer to an alcoholic than you, I automatically assumed you were talking about a beer or two after dinner. Durr.  Roll Eyes

Would you rather not be on the shortlist of people trying it? Don't want to push this on anyone and yesterday you seemed interested in the product.
ZodiacDragon84

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:16:05 PM

Oh no, Im still interested. Was just pointing out other methods also. I dont suppose you sell wine?

www.bitminter.com

!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:17:31 PM

Oh no, Im still interested. Was just pointing out other methods also. I dont suppose you sell wine?

I don't sell, I make and buy.  More of a connoisseur than a producer though, definitely don't sell. I find shipping liquids in the US to be a pain in the arse
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: