Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Soon: A new way to relax! The legal & all natural Chill Pill  (Read 3857 times)
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:21:18 PM

I have problems sleeping, I would be honored to try it... Smiley

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhiteWine (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:23:44 PM

Perfect! I'll put you on the shortlist as well. Like I said I'll be making the extracts, powders, etc from the natural herbs and vitamins over the next couple days.  Then weigh and pack them.  Hopefully will be able to start giving out the samples and selling by next Monday...maybe even earlier. Smiley
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 09:24:36 PM

How much do you weigh, and how far is the nearest metaphysics shop from you?

Ask about Valerian and Hops if you are curious!

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 11:04:20 PM

Perfect! I'll put you on the shortlist as well. Like I said I'll be making the extracts, powders, etc from the natural herbs and vitamins over the next couple days.  Then weigh and pack them.  Hopefully will be able to start giving out the samples and selling by next Monday...maybe even earlier. Smiley

Thank you!, if it helps your a godsend!

I will also add, it takes me a ridiculous amount of time to get to sleep, and to sleep soundly, Im the type that wakes up a million times a night..   I never feel as though I get a restful sleep.

Cheers

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Electricbees

Activity: 322

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 11:09:16 PM

I will also add, it takes me a ridiculous amount of time to get to sleep, and to sleep soundly, Im the type that wakes up a million times a night..   I never feel as though I get a restful sleep.

Cheers

This is totally me. I've been taking a cocktail of valerian and melatonin for about 4 years now, on and off, and sleep never comes easily.

Subscribing to this thread. Very interested.

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 01:59:21 AM

I will also add, it takes me a ridiculous amount of time to get to sleep, and to sleep soundly, Im the type that wakes up a million times a night..   I never feel as though I get a restful sleep.

Cheers

No problem, hope they end up helping!

Perfect! I'll put you on the shortlist as well. Like I said I'll be making the extracts, powders, etc from the natural herbs and vitamins over the next couple days.  Then weigh and pack them.  Hopefully will be able to start giving out the samples and selling by next Monday...maybe even earlier. Smiley

Cheers

This is totally me. I've been taking a cocktail of valerian and melatonin for about 4 years now, on and off, and sleep never comes easily.

Subscribing to this thread. Very interested.

Glad people are becoming interested. Smiley
ChaosStorm

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 04:56:13 AM

Im suffering major stress problems at age 22. A. Does this help any at all? B. Does this do anything to a drug test?
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 05:05:05 AM

Im suffering major stress problems at age 22. A. Does this help any at all? B. Does this do anything to a drug test?

Good questions.

I have a couple of people who have terrible anxiety when they are around a lot of people, so doing things such as going to class in college can actually be stressful for them.  They take this pill and they say it nullifies their stress for the day, so I'd have to say yes.  Of course you would need to try it out (I'd suggest buying 1-2 pills when I put them up for sale) and decide for yourself. 

As for the second question it will not show up on a drug test.  Because this is a concoction of herbs and vitamins I am 100% transparent on what is in the capsule (I won't tell what form or what dosage), so you will be able to double-check that there isn't anything on the list that would raise a flag during your specific drug test.

Hope those answer your questions, if not let me know and I'll give it another shot!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 05:29:44 PM

* * *Updates* * *

I'm getting pumped!  Shocked

These pills MAY be done by Friday.  I always try one out of each batch so this means I'll be able to start selling and giving out free samples on Saturday.

These pills are for those of us 18 years or older, please keep that in mind.

These will never be made in mass. I've found it's easiest to make 2 dozen of these at a time. So, this is how it will work. I will sell my 24 capsules, then take a few days off and make more.  

My Twitter is done, it isn't anything fancy.  Literally will post on it when I have a new update or a new sale: https://twitter.com/#!/WhiteWineBTC

On another note...I plan on selling mass Magic the Gathering cards here in the next week or two as well.  Of course at a low price and bitcoin only.  
ragingazn628

Activity: 714

Coin Generator

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2012, 07:02:47 PM

Sounds good man keep up the good work. Mid term exams are around the corner. I will try these when it's best needed to see its effects in calming down anxieties!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 07:05:06 PM

Sounds good man keep up the good work. Mid term exams are around the corner. I will try these when it's best needed to see its effects in calming down anxieties!

Great idea! I would suggest taking one prior to your exams to make sure that it doesn't work too well on you.  Don't want you walking in and not giving a flying f*ck or falling asleep! haha
Electricbees

Activity: 322

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 07:53:08 PM

Great idea! I would suggest taking one prior to your exams to make sure that it doesn't work too well on you.  Don't want you walking in and not giving a flying f*ck or falling asleep! haha
Some of us do this naturally... Grin

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 08:59:53 PM

Do these pills contain kava root extract, by any chance?
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 09:08:38 PM

Do these pills contain kava root extract, by any chance?

They do not, but that wouldn't be a bad thing to look into
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 08:34:59 PM

Bump for awareness Smiley
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 04:15:31 PM

Sorry for the short hiatus, decided to focus on working the last day or so. I'll be answering all messages by 6 PM CST tonight
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 07:27:41 PM

Done! Will be posting a new thread tonight or tomorrow outlining the requirements needed to test the product, a picture of it, explanation on shipping, shipping times, and last but not least costs.

Talk to everyone then!
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 08:32:53 PM

yays!

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 04:46:59 AM

I have 4 kids (9, 6, 5, and 5 weeks), a full time job, a POS car, and suffer from RLS. Could I be included in the free trial?

WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 02:35:24 AM

Due to a couple of unforseen circumstances (nothing too big) I'll have to postpone selling this for a little bit. Sorry, but I'll be back with this!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: