Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise on Crypto_Planet's Faucet! 20,000+ Page Views Daily! Low Rates!  (Read 2903 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:48:58 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 09:19:26 PM by snarlpill

Hey guys, I am the owner of cryptoplanet.co and I am looking for some advertisers for my faucet page. Page here: ( http://www.cryptoplanet.co/BTCfaucet.php ) My faucet page has been really up for about 2 days and so far has received 19,346 (at time of posting) impressions from worldwide visitors, although the majority were English speaking. I have slots set-up for advertising on Adbit.co here and here: http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=Y7OKSARVOS7VC   ;    http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=TVF2FGWINEPL7
If you check those, the impressions are less, as I didn't get them up until later after I had gotten my page out there. I can prove my 19k+ impressions with a screenshot via PM for anyone wanting proof. Someone goes to my page and gets 200 Satoshi from me multiple times a minute most times when I check. So far  out of the 19,426* impressions, 13,541* people have got BTC draws from me. This would be great exposure to your company/referral link. I am willing to work out deals where I could leave your ad up for multiple days. I am also willing to change ad places, and/or remove conflicting information while your ad is running. You will have great flexibility from me if getting involved early.

My site is listed in the 4th slot on Microwallet's/Land of Bitcoin's Microwallet faucet list, which thousands of people shuffle through hourly/daily! They are draining me, lol! I will continue to get my faucet listed on more sites, but I need some ads to help me afford the cost of the site before I expand exponentially again!

Why am I doing this? As I've said, I do have slots set-up with adbit.co and am working on moving my way to the top of the list, but this will take a few more days. At the moment, I have given away 0.027641 BTC in 3 days just from 200 Satoshi draws every 90 minutes! I need to keep refilling it due to constant growing traffic, but I need some more BTC! I had to buy some more yesterday to fill it. Coinbase makes me wait 4 days because I don't have a Visa card to verify, although I've already verified my bank account. So I bought some BTC from an exchange where I can get an "instant buy" although it sets off the fr.aud department from my bank. They called me yesterday for the second time, I can't keep setting off those alerts!

The rest of my site is still in progress, though should be finished fully in the next 48 hours. There will be traffic to these pages as well as room for more adspaces. Please let me know in the thread if you are interested, and we can work out fine details via PM if you want.
P.S.- I have already had 16!* referrals sign up for 2 of my pages listed on the side of my faucet page.

Thanks,
snarlpill,
cryptoplanet.co

*edited to update numbers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:04:24 PM

Update:

I have posted in the verified list of free Bitcoin thread for my site to be listed, which will further multiply traffic, see list here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.0

At this time of writing I have now received over 21,392 visitors to my site and had 14,970 people get free BTC from my faucet in just a little over 2 days! I have seen in my transactions where up to 7 people have gotten Bitcoin from me in ONE minute! And growing every minute! This would be great exposure to your company!

If you have a company/website/or referral link/banner, let me know what we could work out for your site to be seen by tens of thousands of people-hundreds of thousands of people. I would gladly work out a 2-3+ day deal to have your banner or site listed for low prices.

I will also have my site's url in my signature space starting June 1st so further people can see it.

Thanks,
snarlpill & cryptoplanet.co

**Also if you have a personal site/business/referral link, and would like to do a 468x60 (or 728x90, or any other sizes) banner deal, but don't have a banner ready or designed, I would gladly work with you on designing a custom banner just for you. I have made several myself that have gotten good responses when advertised on other sites. Examples available for potential advertisers.**

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 04:49:14 AM

Bump. Awstats from my web host is showing me that I've had 30,844 hits to my Faucet page in the past 2-3 days. Let me know if you want this kind of daily-growing exposure for your business or referral link. I will happily be very flexible in working with you on an advertising plan that is right for you.

CCU

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:19:58 PM

how much does it cost to advertise?
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:51:44 PM

^ CCU, If you are interested in doing the adbit.co advertisements, I only have the minimum bid set for 0.005 BTC a day. So if you were the only bidder, you'd have your ad up all day on my site. However, if you're wanting to work out something outside of adbit.co, or different sizes, I'd be more than happy to work with you.

Thanks,
snarlpill

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:23:10 PM

Update:

User: Eirecoin and I have set-up an arrangement for his banner ad to be placed on my faucet for 2.5 days/60 hours! Currently my faucet page has had visits from over 131 countries in just 3 days! If you are interested in this kind of worldwide exposure for your site/referral link/business, please contact me and I will do my best to work with you on a deal that will best suit you. I will even design a nice looking banner/alternative-sized ad for you if you don't have one.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:20:46 AM

Update! Still available. New low rate 0.002 BTC a day! That's 5 full days for 0.01 BTC! Check http://www.cryptoplanet.co/visitors/ to see every country that's visited my site so far in the month of June. Happy to work with you on ad space for your company/site/referral link. I'm getting ready to lay down for the night (2:17 AM here), but if you're interested or have any questions, PM me (or comment here) or reach me at  support@cryptoplanet.co .

snarlpill

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 09:22:05 PM

Update. My site now receives about 20,000+ page views Every Day, from all over the world. I am offering new low rates, and we can work out all kinds of multi-day deals, different ad sizes, different ad placements, etc. Very cheap! If anybody is interested in advertising, or would like a quote, shoot me a PM or reply in this thread.

If you don't have any ads designed for your website/company/referral link, I can help with that too! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=693505

Let me know,
snarlpill

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:49:52 PM

How much are you selling?
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 10:52:29 PM

It depends, which size/how many ad spaces would you be looking for?

Right now we have a 468x60 Banner spot available for Cheap on AdBit.co!
Only 0.0015 BTC per day! http://adbit.co/?a=Advertise&b=View_Bid&c=CDNF5IMDQS1BI

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: