Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nudism vs Streaking  (Read 2060 times)
vite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 03:00:23 AM

What is the difference between the two?
Should we be allowed to freely be nude or streak.
Please fill free to answer my profound questions regarding society and the sight of a nude human boday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 03:03:38 AM

I wonder if you get fully dressed streakers at nudist games

mooo for rent
vite (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 02:49:56 PM

Bumbing this
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 10:28:17 AM

I'll bite

Nudism is fine as long as its done in the right places. Nudist have no intention of
making a sensation out of themselves and usualy stick together in private places.

Streakers are exactly the opposite....

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Lazer

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 04:33:25 AM

What is the difference between the two?

Nudism is fine as long as its done in the right places. Nudist have no intention of making a sensation out of themselves and usualy stick together in private places. Streakers are exactly the opposite....

^This. Streakers do it for public attention or to generate some kind of reaction but nudists feel more comfortable that way.

Should we be allowed to freely be nude or streak.
Please fill free to answer my profound questions regarding society and the sight of a nude human boday.

Im of the libertarian point of view and think we should be able to do whatever we want as long as it doesnt harm others.
BUT thats where a problem comes in with nudism. majority of society is too immature to handle the sight of a naked person without some kind of overreaction. maybe 'immature' isnt even the right word for it but its because our society has taught (or brainwashed) you into thinking this way. nudism is perfectly normal in some african and south american villages that havent yet been 'modernized'

To be frank it got so hot last summer 100+ in atlanta that I considered joining the nudism crowd. but i just bought another AC instead
cjp

Activity: 210
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2012, 06:28:24 PM

In private clubs, the club owners must be allowed to ban nude people, or to ban clothed people, if they wish.

On the streets, everybody should be free to dress how they wish, as long as it doesn't pose a threat to others. For instance, nudity is OK, being completely covered is OK, but being dressed in explosives is not OK.

Donate to: 1KNgGhVJx4yKupWicMenyg6SLoS68nA6S8
http://cornwarecjp.github.io/amiko-pay/
Stardust

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2012, 07:12:04 AM

If it wasn't for the Ice Age, no human would have thought of putting clothes on. Nudity should be legal.
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 07:21:06 PM

I wonder if you get fully dressed streakers at nudist games

Ahahaha~ Grin Trolls always be trollin' if you let them.

On a more serious note, what the fuck is wrong with politics and nudity? Who is one to command others how to dress? Is there any scientific evidence that the banning of visibility of certain body parts improves society? I call bullshit, stemming from religious control. At most, this deals damage to children growing up with it; I heard stories of boys above age five believing girls have a penis!

One of these topics that show how people never question society's decisions. When confronted with this, they come up with the magical "concept of modesty" and ridiculous excuses like "We found a caveman from so long ago who also had clothing, it must be the natural way!" I don't usually have the urge to run around naked, but I'm pretty damn sure there's something wrong with how it would be treated if I wanted to.

Ever wondered how brainwashed people react? This is the perfect example. Most people are so brainwashed about nudity, they cannot even think about it objectively anymore. Some trained thought pattern will jump in, giving opinions that should not make sense, but aren't being checked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: