Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising and information on a drive across Europe and Asia  (Read 331 times)
Tombes (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:54:49 PM

Hi guys,
 So myself and two friends are driving 10,000 miles from London to Mongolia in July for two charities, and the vehicle can has plenty of advertising space on it. As a user of Bitcoin I constantly come across people that have heard of it yet do not have the first clue what the bloody hell it actually is and how to use it. I want to know your thoughts on whether you think it would be a plausible idea to effectively become a moving advertisement and information center for Bitcoin, informing people on what it is, how it works and potentially walking them through their first exchange or running a exchange meet. There is space for a large graphic on both sides of the vehicle to advertise, and I really feel that it could make it a bit more approachable.

We will be in many many capital cities, mainly London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Copenhagen, Stockholm, travelling through Russia (might have to remove the graphic for this portion), down through Kazakhstan and Mongolia, and many more, so there is big potential to help people.

We would be looking for funding for the graphic, printed information leaflets and a 3G connection throughout to allow us to do this, as we are already covering the cost of the actual drive ourselves.

Please let me know what you think, any ideas that could benefit this.

And of course, if you're feeling particularly generous today, you can donate to our charities, Cool Earth and the Huntington's Disease Association at this address: 1Beeb6s6wjbnMpjGiX2fth8NBLLqCL9jTP

Cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: