Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skins, Counter-strike Global offensive for sale  (Read 1243 times)
GBGglenn (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:00:31 PM

Hello, got some counterstrike Global Offensive skins to sell, want to how it is to sell stuff via btc and over the web.  Smiley

The skins i've got is not worth alot, around 0.2-0.5 Euro's.

Have a nice day, hope there are some gamers here aswell.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:03:08 PM

Hey man what kind of skins you got?
I can buy them from you with bitcoins.
Add me on steam mrtubsie to talk
GBGglenn (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:07:01 PM

Hey man what kind of skins you got?
I can buy them from you with bitcoins.
Add me on steam mrtubsie to talk

Hello, added you. You should have gotten a invite from hampzuz_94 with the nickname GBGglenn. If you did'nt get any, add me instead: hampzuz_94

There was 3 accounts with the same name as you. Wink
GBGglenn (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:27:04 PM

Selling a AWP - redline.
unknownfame

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:56:17 PM

Selling a AWP - redline.

How much are you willing to sell it?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
GBGglenn (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:43:07 PM

Selling a AWP - redline.

How much are you willing to sell it?
1 EUR less then market price.
GBGglenn (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:20:08 AM

Anyone interested?
GBGglenn (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:20:21 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 10:34:14 AM by GBGglenn

Got scammed. Got a small amount of BTC for small skins but still scammed me on about 5 Euro. Wich is around 0,01356 btc.

Is there any site where people get reputation when buying/selling so i can see reviews of the people.

Sure, 5 EUR is not a big deal but is still something. Gave the dude a discount from 7 EUR aswell.

LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:22:17 AM

Don't trust this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/johnncz

Scammer. Got a small amount of BTC for small skins but still scammed me on about 5 Euro. Wich is around 0,01356 btc.

Is there any site where people get reputation when buying/selling so i can see reviews of the people.

Sure, 5 EUR is not a big deal but is still something. Gave the dude a discount from 7 EUR aswell.

Try http://www.csgolounge.com/ - He really scammed for 5! Euros? Huh
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:58:44 AM

Don't trust this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/johnncz

Scammer. Got a small amount of BTC for small skins but still scammed me on about 5 Euro. Wich is around 0,01356 btc.

5 EUR isn't that big of an amount, but still a lose is a lose.

Take this as a lesson and never send an item first to anyone who doesn't have decent reputation, instead use an escrow.
GBGglenn (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:36:09 AM

Got my money now, he unfriended me but i added one of his friends to ask him for me. Later on he sent me the BTC. Gave his friend a skin to thank him aswell. He probably felt bad about it since his friends found out what was going on.

How can i use an escrow when trading on steam? Any sites where i can find people with good reputation or gain reputation? This guy mainly didnt want to send btc first because he didnt know if i was a scammer or not. A site where i can gain reputation would help out alot.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:57:30 AM

How can i use an escrow when trading on steam? Any sites where i can find people with good reputation or gain reputation? This guy mainly didnt want to send btc first because he didnt know if i was a scammer or not. A site where i can gain reputation would help out alot.

It would work just like any other transaction involving escrow. Escrow asks buyer to send BTC to his address (escrow address), after that seller sends item to the buyer. And after the buyer has received required item from the seller, escrow releases BTC to the seller.

There are many trusted people here on BitcoinTalk who do escrow for as low as 1% or even for free.

As for the trading site, I mostly use SteamTrades for trading steam items.
GBGglenn (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:55:53 PM

ah okay. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: