Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:33:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10.0 btc Loan Request  (Read 788 times)
Platinum11 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:13:43 PM

Due to severe weather conditions, a unique business opportunity has presented itself as there is now a dire need for water in the remote locations here in Guyana. With this being said I am looking for a 10.0 btc loan to purchase filled water bottles and have them transported to these communities to be resold.

Having worked at a water distribution depot here in the city, I know where to purchase the bottles as well as where to get a good deal on the bottles.

The 10.0 btc is equivalent to 1 million local currency and will be used to purchase 300 filled bottles @ $3,000 each. Transportation cost will account for the other one hundred thousand.

A single bottle of water will be resold for $1,000, not to be confused - only the water is being sold, he bottle will be exchanged. Based on these figures the initial investment will be recovered within six weeks, at which time the 10.0 btc loan will be repaid.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:17:15 PM

What did I just read? You want to loan 10 (!) BTC for starting op a business with is SELLING (!) water to people who really need it?

Don't try to make a profit of those people, which might belong to the poorest people of world..

Also; no one is going to loan you that amount of money (BTC) without collateral.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

Due to severe weather conditions, a unique business opportunity has presented itself as there is now a dire need for water in the remote locations here in Guyana. With this being said I am looking for a 10.0 btc loan to purchase filled water bottles and have them transported to these communities to be resold.

Having worked at a water distribution depot here in the city, I know where to purchase the bottles as well as where to get a good deal on the bottles.

The 10.0 btc is equivalent to 1 million local currency and will be used to purchase 300 filled bottles @ $3,000 each. Transportation cost will account for the other one hundred thousand.

A single bottle of water will be resold for $1,000, not to be confused - only the water is being sold, he bottle will be exchanged. Based on these figures the initial investment will be recovered within six weeks, at which time the 10.0 btc loan will be repaid.

I'm not so sure the majority would be able to afford to buy bottles of water that cost $1000 each... does each bottle also cost $2000? Assuming that amount, or else there would be a negative profit...

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:19:18 PM

I am pretty sure that buying a water bottle at $3,000 ea and selling it for $1,000 ea will not turn a profit.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Platinum11 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:28:45 PM

What did I just read? You want to loan 10 (!) BTC for starting op a business with is SELLING (!) water to people who really need it?

Don't try to make a profit of those people, which might belong to the poorest people of world..

Also; no one is going to loan you that amount of money (BTC) without collateral.

I won't dare of doing that, but these locations are mining districts, as such they are the very far from being the poorest in the world.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:30:29 PM

If they're that "rich" I'm sure they can find a way to get quality drinking water over there.

Also, how do you think to get a profit if you pay 3000 for each bottle and sell the water for 1000? Like said above.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Platinum11 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:36:22 PM

I am pretty sure that buying a water bottle at $3,000 ea and selling it for $1,000 ea will not turn a profit.

A single bottle of water will be resold for $1,000, not to be confused - only the water is being sold, the bottle will be exchanged.
Platinum11 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:43:27 PM

I can use the funds to buy the water and give it for free, but would you give your bitcoins for free.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:06:17 PM

Anyone can create a new account on here and make up a story. It doesn't look good for a newb to come on here only to ask for a loan, with zero contribution to the forum.

Btw, you offer no collateral and don't even state how much interest on the repayment. Go get a business loan from a bank instead.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:12:23 PM

I can use the funds to buy the water and give it for free, but would you give your bitcoins for free.

4 posts.
No contribution. 
Living in Third World country. 
Cannot prove if he will pay back or not... Cannot prove that he will be doing what he claims he will be doing.

Seems legit Roll Eyes
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:15:58 PM

Greetings!  I am recently deposed prince of Amapa.  I will gladly assist you in your business opportunity.  Unfortunately, my vast fortunate cannot be removed from the country so easily.  If you send me 1 BTC to bribe the corrupt local officials needed to get my moneys out, I will then repay the 1 BTC and also pay additional 10BTC you can use for your business opportunity. 
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:16:49 PM

4 posts.
No contribution. 
Living in Third World country. 
Cannot prove if he will pay back or not... Cannot prove that he will be doing what he claims he will be doing.

Seems legit Roll Eyes

The legitist.  Cool
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:21:34 PM

Seems legit.

No, really, it does. Even the story makes me BELIEVESH it.
BitZCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:52:07 PM

^^

Here it is: TakePart!
Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:54:29 AM

Greetings!  I am recently deposed prince of Amapa.  I will gladly assist you in your business opportunity.  Unfortunately, my vast fortunate cannot be removed from the country so easily.  If you send me 1 BTC to bribe the corrupt local officials needed to get my moneys out, I will then repay the 1 BTC and also pay additional 10BTC you can use for your business opportunity. 

Good morning Your Grace!
I recently disposed of that corrupt local officier and I'm willing to get your money out for 0.9 BTC. Those are to cover expenses like further bribery, ammo, knives etc.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:07:47 AM

What kind of collateral are you offering? This is a sizable loan you want, so you need to give up something equally large.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:19:00 AM

Aside from the dubious morality of your plan, you only have 4 posts on this forum and think you will get a 10 BTC loan/investment?

brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:07:57 PM

Good morning Your Grace!
I recently disposed of that corrupt local officier and I'm willing to get your money out for 0.9 BTC. Those are to cover expenses like further bribery, ammo, knives etc.

tou·ché  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: