Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alright, I got 50 Bitcents here.  (Read 2645 times)
­­­Atlas_ (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 06:32:39 PM

I will give the first poster and fifth poster 50 Bitcents if they can agree on how to split it.  It works like this: The first poster chooses a split and they absolutely cannot, sworn on their fate and soul, negotiate it with the fifth poster. The fifth poster can only accept the deal (in which case each of you gets the decided share) or reject it (in which case you all get nothing).

In the case of cheating, I will track you down like a rabid dog, hack off your legs with a hedge trimmer, rape you with a corncob, and boil off your corpse in an acid bath.

Let the game proceed.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2011, 06:36:19 PM

half and half

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
tomcollins

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 06:39:40 PM

I will give the first poster and fifth poster 50 Bitcents if they can agree on how to split it.  It works like this: The first poster chooses a split and they absolutely cannot, sworn on their fate and soul, negotiate it with the fifth poster. The fifth poster can only accept the deal (in which case each of you gets the decided share) or reject it (in which case you all get nothing).

In the case of cheating, I will track you down like a rabid dog, hack off your legs with a hedge trimmer, rape you with a corncob, and boil off your corpse in an acid bath.

Let the game proceed.

You should do 10 BTC instead.  After all, 10 BTC means nothing to you.
­­­Atlas_ (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 06:40:35 PM

Let the game proceed.

You should do 10 BTC instead.  After all, 10 BTC means nothing to you.
Alright, I will do it in the next trial.

http://goo.gl/Zw61Q

Thank you for supporting The Atlas Science Initiative.
­­­Atlas_ (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 06:47:30 PM

I need Freemoney's address as well.

Thank you for testing with Atlas Science.
tomcollins

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 06:47:55 PM

You do realize that the game is much different when you play with someone who you may have to interact with again, right?
­­­Atlas_ (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 06:50:33 PM

You do realize that the game is much different when you play with someone who you may have to interact with again, right?
Well, the internet is pseudonymous, so it's moot.
tomcollins

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 06:51:43 PM

Not really.  If you use a brand new account you never use again, it would work.  But not with repeated accounts and reputations.  If I played this game with someone, for example, everyone would lowball me here.
­­­Atlas_ (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 06:52:51 PM

Not really.  If you use a brand new account you never use again, it would work.  But not with repeated accounts and reputations.  If I played this game with someone, for example, everyone would lowball me here.
Well, people have the liberty of creating fresh accounts then.
BitterTea

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 07:00:35 PM

What if we created a simple web site to match up participants? That would fix the anonymity problem, as well as automating data collection. It could accept donations, and perhaps act as a faucet alternative in addition to collecting valuable data...

While reading the other thread, I was thinking that what people think they would do, and what they would actually do are often two different things.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2011, 07:25:54 PM

1BX5VnBXF9uLYntNChJtbs6wKALvf5muF8

­­­Atlas_ (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 07:29:39 PM

Payments sent.

Again, thanks.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2011, 04:40:19 AM

got it, gg all  Grin

kripke

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 24, 2011, 10:15:13 PM

Reminds me of the prisoners dilemma.
bitcredit

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 12:16:45 AM

You sound highly disturbed.
tiberiandusk

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

The North Remembers

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2011, 02:54:07 AM

You sound highly disturbed.

I think pretty much everyone on the bitcoin forum is disturbed in some way. Myself included.

Bitcoin Auction House http://www.BitBid.net BTC - 1EwfBVC6BwA6YeqcYZmm3htwykK3MStW6N | LTC - LdBpJJHj4WSAsUqaTbwyJQFiG1tVjo4Uys Don't get Goxed.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
May 11, 2011, 03:17:38 AM

No, I am quite sane actually. Grin

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: