Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *Bitcoin Dice* Low 0.90% Edge, Provably Fair, FOR SALE  (Read 2989 times)
Traffic4u

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:19:04 PM

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefuture

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

★☆★777Coin.com★☆★ What are you waiting for?

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:25:03 PM

username: thefuture

Thanks i love dice

bobolini

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:21:34 PM

Player_24

Thanks
mix1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:45:25 PM

mmh...i've got a stupid question: how to login using user and password?
st4nl3y (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:53:47 PM

not stupid at all, you should be automatically logged or asked for your password every time you access the site with your unique url. if you can't access your account then it means you probably deleted your browser cache, in that case please bookmark your new unique url and post player name again. thanks
mix1234

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:07:14 PM

not stupid at all, you should be automatically logged or asked for your password every time you access the site with your unique url. if you can't access your account then it means you probably deleted your browser cache, in that case please bookmark your new unique url and post player name again. thanks
Yes, I deleted my browser cache. I thought that I can acces to my account using only user and pass whithout bookmarking url. Ok, i made another account and saved my url

player: mix12345

you can delete my old account if you want
mix1234

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:36:10 PM

thanks, I received 0.0002. I used them to do some tests: i made some manual bets, some automated bets and a withdrawal. All seems to work well. But there are many sites similar to your site (using the same script). IMHO, if you want your site to be really successful, you need to introduce new features: for example some free bitcoins for the player who bets the most in a week (or similar promotions), better stats page ecc...
kymba

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:54:58 PM

player name- kymba25
st4nl3y (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:32:08 PM

thanks, I received 0.0002. I used them to do some tests: i made some manual bets, some automated bets and a withdrawal. All seems to work well. But there are many sites similar to your site (using the same script). IMHO, if you want your site to be really successful, you need to introduce new features: for example some free bitcoins for the player who bets the most in a week (or similar promotions), better stats page ecc...

thanks for your feedback, i keep upgrading the site and definitely more promotions will come soon. for now it's 0.0002 for every new player.
Qwiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:00:07 PM

more server security added!

st4nl3y, I don't know if you are aware, I think accounts security is inherent to this game script, all site operators of this game script reported BTC wallet getting hacked, fund stolen, now I understand, why all game operators of this game script all got shut down, they won't stay long. I have seen many lasted just for 1 month in BTC currency, the longest.

So maybe in the end, both the game operators & the players lost BTC due to this game script. So players lost BTC might not due to the game operators of this game website, but due to a 3rd party, I hope it is the case, U are not a scammer

Problems started at your site right now. I have previously created my account, created username & password + bookmarked my unique url. Now I tried to log into my account, my unique url just isn't loading up. No idea how to log in. I have BTC0.00035540 in my account.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
st4nl3y (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:09:19 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 12:54:06 PM by st4nl3y

st4nl3y, I don't know if you are aware, I think accounts security is inherent to this game script, all site operators of this game script reported BTC wallet getting hacked, fund stolen, now I understand, why all game operators of this game script all got shut down, they won't stay long. I have seen many lasted just for 1 month in BTC currency, the longest.

So maybe in the end, both the game operators & the players lost BTC due to this game script. So players lost BTC might not due to the game operators of this game website, but due to a 3rd party, I hope it is the case, U are not a scammer

Problems started at your site right now. I have previously created my account, created username & password + bookmarked my unique url. Now I tried to log into my account, my unique url just isn't loading up. No idea how to log in. I have BTC0.00035540 in my account.

sorry i forgot to mention, i had to delete all double accounts and i think i deleted yours by mistake, just make and bookmark a new account so i can transfer coins
Qwiner

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:15:55 PM

sorry i forgot to mention, i had to delete all double accounts and i think i deleted yours by mistake, just make and bookmark a new account so i can transfer coins

OK, I am now Player_57

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Qwiner

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:30:48 AM

Hello, the site is down now for 3 days i think

I have some BTC in my game account. How can i recover it?

I told ya, this game script won't last long, am I wrong? Definitely not!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:38:02 AM

It gives me a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" error...

st4nl3y (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:28:35 PM

I am shutting down the site because of no interest.

@Qwiner: the site is up, please withdraw your 0.00123886 and yes, you were right, congratulations!

Qwiner

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:00:44 PM

I have did my withdrawal. Thank you for your honesty.

I am very sorry for your loss. But I am not happy to see this

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: