Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I applaud you guys  (Read 3364 times)
gewure

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

[#][#][#]

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 01:46:07 AM

I fear this thread will end in tears.....  Cry

goomboo sad i shall not have any feelings and stick to my system. im doing both now. i promise i won't cry or blame or anything if my systems recommendation turns out to be wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StewartJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 05:23:59 AM

I fear this thread will end in tears.....  Cry

goomboo sad i shall not have any feelings and stick to my system. im doing both now. i promise i won't cry or blame or anything if my systems recommendation turns out to be wrong.

This is the only sane approach I have come across so far. GoomBoo is the Dah Man.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 09:15:32 PM

I applaud you guys

Grin
SlaveInDebt

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

Your Minion

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 09:36:34 PM

I do say good show.

"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain." - Mark Twain
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2012, 12:05:39 AM

I do say good show.

Grin

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
SlaveInDebt

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

Your Minion

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 01:58:00 AM

bump and wiggle  Cheesy

"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain." - Mark Twain
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 03:18:15 PM

I applaud you guys

Grin
Do you still applaud us guys, Technomage? Do you?

Everytime you talk about "fundamentals" and "see no reason to sell" or "long-term", this happens. How come? Are you The Manipulator? Grin

This market will not be stable in the farthest or rational. It never will be unless Bitcoins get distributed to a much larger userbase.
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2012, 05:40:01 PM

Everytime you talk about "fundamentals" and "see no reason to sell" or "long-term", this happens. How come? Are you The Manipulator? Grin
This thread is outdated and has nothing to do with the recent crash. I believe in fundamentals and it was again, fundamentals, that lead to this crash. Technicals and published technical analysis only accelerates what is already there.

However I also believe that the market is very oversold right now and it overreacted to the news in a big way. Nothing has happened that would change my long term perspective, not even a little. My position remains the same which is optimistic.

I've never claimed Bitcoin could be stable at this stage, I'm only pissed when people sell for little or no reason other than mass panic. This time around there was actually something to fuel it and thus we had a big crash. Fortunately the news wasn't anything serious which means that we will rebound in a strong way once the dust settles.

Again, there is nothing to see here. From a long term perspective Bitcoin is going strong, albeit it is in the stage of slow plateau of productivity. My only real worry of late has been Bitcoin development and it seems P2SH will soon be implemented so even that worry is likely going to fade.

Personally I'm excited to work on my own Bitcoin product, or actually a whole portfolio of products which will be launched big time in April or May at the latest. The web portal is in Finnish though and marketed to the national market so it's probably not of interest to most here.

To me it's funny how insignificant Bitcoin still is and how it's actually just taking its baby steps and at the same time there are people in this forum who are "throwing in the towel". These people are leeches that Bitcoin is 100% better off without, so I hope they do throw in the towel. Bitcoin is just starting and it needs productivity, not leeching. I would like to know what these people who are "throwing in the towel" have ever done for Bitcoin.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: