Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please i need help to calculate this  (Read 627 times)
nnewwork (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:24:28 AM

hello all ,
if i assembled this miner now how much money i will get per day

Motherboard :  MSI 890FXA-GD70
CPU :  AMD Sempron 145
Memory : 5GB DDR3
Graphics card  : sapphire 7970 dual x 3GB DDR5 384-bit * 3 pcs
Storage : HD 80 GB

i know now it's not good to make reg with graphics card but I'm from Egypt and i can't get other miners hardware here

thanks for help
and sorry for my bad English
Nour

please i need help to calculate this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:28:36 AM

Bitcoin?  Not nearly enough.  You'll need an altcoin calculator, maybe.  Try:  https://coinplorer.com/Hardware/Simulate/

You'll have to figure out some of the values yourself (e.g. hash rate, power cost, all that).

nnewwork (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:30:49 AM

Bitcoin?  Not nearly enough.  You'll need an altcoin calculator, maybe.  Try:  https://coinplorer.com/Hardware/Simulate/

You'll have to figure out some of the values yourself (e.g. hash rate, power cost, all that).

u mean i can't make bitcoin with this hardware ?
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:34:35 AM

You can, but it's practically guaranteed that you'd spend more on electricity/maintenance than you'd get back in Bitcoin.  GPU-mining for Bitcoin is pretty much dead - some of the mining software doesn't even have the code for GPU mining anymore.  It's all ASICs now.

But you can still mine altcoins - check the calculator link I gave you, see if you get some results you like, then find the appropriate subthreads or alternative forums for those altcoins to ask people about their opinions.

rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:36:03 AM

yes and no,, you could use it on a site like clever mining and they will pay you out in btc but they would be mining script based currency-- i think x11 type coins would be the way to go..  
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:39:17 AM

hello all ,

i know now it's not good to make reg with graphics card but I'm from Egypt and i can't get other miners hardware here

thanks for help
Nour

why are you asking? have you paid for it yet?
nnewwork (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:40:08 AM

hello all ,

thanks for help
Nour

why are you asking? have you paid for it yet?

no i didn't pay anything yet
nnewwork (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:55:00 AM

please people i need exactly answer how much money $$ this rig can make per day
in bitcoin
or lite coin
thanks
Smiley
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:49:59 AM

in bitcoin
or lite coin
thanks
Smiley

as a miner its worthless.. u wont really make anything... and it sounds like you are new, thats ok, but if you were to mention how much u have to spend - i am sure you could save money and get more mining power- the sytem you are asking about is antiquated.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

in bitcoin
or lite coin
thanks
Smiley

In mining I don't think you can ever give a exact number of "profit".  I can tell you run your own ROI the day's of GPU's making money for most are days of the past.  With electricity, and cooling (depending on location) i would not suggest GPU.
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:44:42 AM

in bitcoin
or lite coin
thanks
Smiley

Let's keep this simple. Simple question, simple answer.

If you intend to mine Bitcoin directly using that hardware as your mining rig, then based on the most generous estimates, you can earn up to a total of 500k satoshis in 30 days of 24-7 mining. At the current Bitcoin exchange rate, that is less than 3 USD. Since that is a generous estimate, you will most likely earn much less than that, not even taking electricity, cooling and maintenance costs into consideration. Also, this estimate assumes that you are mining with a pool that finds at least 4 blocks per day and that your hardware mines at its maximum overclocked capacity.

As for Litecoins, I have never mined them, so I cannot give any reliable estimate of its profitability.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:51:44 AM

in bitcoin
or lite coin
thanks
Smiley

Let's keep this simple. Simple question, simple answer.

If you intend to mine Bitcoin directly using that hardware as your mining rig, then based on the most generous estimates, you can earn up to a total of 500k satoshis in 30 days of 24-7 mining. At the current Bitcoin exchange rate, that is less than 3 USD. Since that is a generous estimate, you will most likely earn much less than that, not even taking electricity, cooling and maintenance costs into consideration. Also, this estimate assumes that you are mining with a pool that finds at least 4 blocks per day and that your hardware mines at its maximum overclocked capacity.

As for Litecoins, I have never mined them, so I cannot give any reliable estimate of its profitability.

If you are wanting to mine bitcoin look in group buy.  There are much better options that will bring more money then mining bitcoin with gpu at this point.

As far as scrypt mining.  With assembling that GPU prices are back down from the premium they were so it's cheaper.  But unless you have free electricity I don't see profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: