Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: gurg2.o/kujoking7/westcoastconnect/vincentio collections thread  (Read 8111 times)
gurg2.o

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 12:21:06 AM

https://www.torproject.org/
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2012, 12:22:30 AM

Are you going to pay everyone back or do we hunt you down?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 12:23:17 AM

The fact that you're using tor now doesn't mean you were doing so before. Nice try, though
kujoking7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 12:29:51 AM

Yes with God I must repay debt for the fall of man is soon to defer us from the gates of Heaven.

Sold to: Orbit45244
Bought from: 72289
Borrowed from: TheHarbinger, SilverLeaf, slider1978, ineededausername
copumpkin
Donator

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 12:32:22 AM

Yes with God I must repay debt for the fall of man is soon to defer us from the gates of Heaven.

Pleading insanity?
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 12:32:53 AM

lol - do we have yet another "Atlas" user
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 12:36:55 AM

Wild, dark times are rumbling toward us, and the prophet who wishes to write a new apocalypse will have to invent entirely new beasts, and beasts so terrible that the ancient animal symbols of St. John will seem like cooing doves and cupids in comparison.

Wild, dark times are rumbling toward you, you fucker.  Get ready.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 03:09:38 AM

Wild, dark times are rumbling toward us, and the prophet who wishes to write a new apocalypse will have to invent entirely new beasts, and beasts so terrible that the ancient animal symbols of St. John will seem like cooing doves and cupids in comparison.

You have no idea...

IP release paperwork has been filled out and accepted. We are giving this guy one last time to repay his debts. It turns out that he didn't use tor as much as he'd make you believe...  Cheesy

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 03:20:36 AM

You have no idea...

IP release paperwork has been filled out and accepted. We are giving this guy one last time to repay his debts. It turns out that he didn't use tor as much as he'd make you believe...  Cheesy
*prepares for the lynching*
 Grin we need to show those scammers something lol
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 03:40:27 AM

we need to show those scammers something lol

yes, we show them how to scam lol
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 03:44:54 AM

You have no idea...

*prepares for the lynching*
 Grin we need to show those scammers something lol

Wild, dark times indeed Smiley

(BFL)^2 < 0
kujoking7

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 04:54:41 AM

Paying 9 bit coins per day for the next month to this address:

127UR5vUk6eCeasWgTo5gK8iG2wmDAvSiZ

Waiting on silk road to release some of my bitcoins, so first payment will start tomorrow unfortunately.

theymos has setup the address to hold the coins and then be dispersed to the lenders.

kujoking7

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 04:59:56 AM

P.S. I know my IP is not with you so please stop playing it's not scaring me I'm repaying because I want to pay this back so I can clean my conscience and get sleep and try to say sorry to all the people I basically scammed out of their money. Something has to be done in the lending section allowing lenders to have security. Examples: giving the lender their address, ID, email, social networking, phone number. If the person asking for a loan is unwilling to do all of that than they shouldn't be trusted for a loan in the first place. It was far to easy for me to scam this community. I messed up and have some bad issues I'm seeing. I'm sorry, and my condolences go to those who have been waiting. Repayment is incoming and your patience is highly appreciated.

copumpkin
Donator

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 05:04:01 AM

P.S. I know my IP is not with you so please stop playing it's not scaring me I'm repaying because I want to pay this back so I can clean my conscience and get sleep and try to say sorry to all the people I basically scammed out of their money. Something has to be done in the lending section allowing lenders to have security. Examples: giving the lender their address, ID, email, social networking, phone number. If the person asking for a loan is unwilling to do all of that than they shouldn't be trusted for a loan in the first place. It was far to easy for me to scam this community. I messed up and have some bad issues I'm seeing. I'm sorry, and my condolences go to those who have been waiting. Repayment is incoming and your patience is highly appreciated.

I'm happy to see that you're doing this, but can you explain how the situation arose in the first place? Was it your intention to scam or did things just go horribly wrong and you ran away from the problem?
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 05:04:30 AM

I'm happy to see that you're doing this, but can you explain how the situation arose in the first place? Was it your intention to scam or did things just go horribly wrong and you ran away from the problem?

^^This was the most likely theory in my mind for a long time.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 05:05:53 AM

I've had an idea for a while where the lender sends the lendee a code written on paper in the mail. The lendee then types that code out to the lender. This confirms the address (or confirms he's around there, or that someone connected to the lendee lives there). Combined with request for ID or a utility bill showing the lendee lives there sounds like a fair way to prevent large loans lost to fraud.

But, this eliminates the loan market for those seeking a cover for Bank-Dwolla transfers, which, at least for me, accounts for many of the transfers. .... Requesting social networking information, though, is interesting... but someone as committed as yourself would probably not have much trouble faking that, either.
copumpkin
Donator

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 05:12:03 AM

I've had an idea for a while where the lender sends the lendee a code written on paper in the mail. The lendee then types that code out to the lender. This confirms the address (or confirms he's around there, or that someone connected to the lendee lives there). Combined with request for ID or a utility bill showing the lendee lives there sounds like a fair way to prevent large loans lost to fraud.

But, this eliminates the loan market for those seeking a cover for Bank-Dwolla transfers, which, at least for me, accounts for many of the transfers. .... Requesting social networking information, though, is interesting... but someone as committed as yourself would probably not have much trouble faking that, either.

My general stance on identification is that I don't have the time or resources to chase you if you steal my money, even if I know who you are with certainty, so instead of using identity as "collateral" if things go sour, I'm just extremely selective about who I lend to.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 05:40:25 AM

P
theymos has setup the address to hold the coins and then be dispersed to the lenders.

is there confirmation on this?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2012, 05:52:41 AM

I will put the information in the OP and you can monitor the address to your heart's content.  So far he has not made any deposits, but he claims he will start tomorrow.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2012, 05:57:05 AM

OP updated with his payment plan.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: