Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting Litecoin Pools for Merge Mining! Compensation Possible.  (Read 420 times)
Honeypot (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

Hello, LTC miners and pool owners:

I have an idea for a coin to be added and be merge mined by LTC pools - a coin with a good prospect, strong dev devotion, and dedicated community behind it.

The idea is to begin merge mining this particular coin with LTC pools, providing blockchain stability and greater security under the umbrella of LTC hash powers while gaining a potential involvement in a coin that has more in store for people than most realize.

I firmly believe merge mining to be the future - and also that crypto currency will inevitably draw in more a just a handful of solid coins as credit and stock markets have shown.

In such an environment, I believe it is important to draw as many supporters and friends with common interests to your side, and this particular coin I will propose will serve those purposes nicely, providing mutual benefit to all who are involved.

Any ideas and suggestions are welcome. If you are a pool owner and are interested, please feel free to pm me to begin the discussion, or post here with you questions and requests.

HP

P.S: If you are a dev or technically-inclined, please feel free to give your inputs on how this can be best achieved. I always appreciate advice and ideas from those who work in these fields.

Discuss.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: