Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitpay/Coinbase will replace Paypal/ViSA some day? BTC platform kicks out ebay?  (Read 5544 times)
zyhsu815 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Being trusted is the most precious wealth.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:57:28 PM

Well paypal is much better and safer, people know what to choose, that's why it s still so popular, btc is too risky, as for me

are you really trust this ... ?
you don't have "blocked account" in paypal, i think ...  Roll Eyes

fuck paypal

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631679.0
BTC:1AYnG3CcfYonqdhpUQKeLCrBPENWFVGhm9

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:34:20 PM

got it,i supposed you were the owner:-)

lol... it is OK. And I am excited to hear that you are planning a Bitcoin-based platform similar to Ebay. Please post more details about your venture. You might create a separate thread to discuss it.
zyhsu815 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 04:46:03 PM

got it,i supposed you were the owner:-)

lol... it is OK. And I am excited to hear that you are planning a Bitcoin-based platform similar to Ebay. Please post more details about your venture. You might create a separate thread to discuss it.
i am thinking about it,keep in touch,i will update my situation.First of all,i will sell my BTC miner at that platform.
welcome to post your comments on my sales thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633524.msg7055627#msg7055627

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:14:19 PM

Earlier we had a Bitcoin-based b2b trading platform similar to the Ebay (Bitmit).

In what sense was BitMit B2B? Every time I browsed it, it seemed dominated by random individuals buying random shit from random sellers - e.g. C2C.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:35:56 PM

Well it won't be Bitcoin or any other crypto that will replace eBay, as Bitcoin isn't a marketplace.

Also I can't see eBay being wiped out, not for a long time. Obviously can't be sure what the future holds though.

zyhsu815 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:36:08 AM

Earlier we had a Bitcoin-based b2b trading platform similar to the Ebay (Bitmit).

In what sense was BitMit B2B? Every time I browsed it, it seemed dominated by random individuals buying random shit from random sellers - e.g. C2C.
let's work together to make it more reasonable and perfect.

zyhsu815 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:38:19 AM

Well it won't be Bitcoin or any other crypto that will replace eBay, as Bitcoin isn't a marketplace.

Also I can't see eBay being wiped out, not for a long time. Obviously can't be sure what the future holds though.
ebay will be over in someday because they treat sellers unfair.

zyhsu815 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:44:34 AM

why you closed it?i believe its tomorrow is bright;and i am planing to build one website like that,do you have any interesting about the cooperation?

at beginning,the platform is only focusing on international business with countries,such as china or other countries not allow USD or EURO flow.what do you think?

You misunderstood my post. I was not the owner of Bitmit. (You can contact the owners at support2013@bitmit.net)

I was saying that we, the Bitcoiners had a B2B platform in the past. I didn't meant that I owned it.
i got reply from Bitmit as belows:
------------------------------------
Hello!

Thanks for your mail, this is an automatic response. Please note that our office & site was closed in November 2013 and emails are not checked frequently. It can take some days until get you a response.

If you are writing because you think that you still got BTCs in your Bitmit wallet please write from your account email address and provide us your payout btc address & account password.

Thanks
--------------------------------------

what do you think what the problem with its close?safety problem or what?if you have interesting,we can communicate via e-mail,gavinxu815@gmail.com,skype:remote911
looking forward to your response.

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:11:08 AM

If eBay did eventually disappear I don't think that it will be because of cryptocurrencies, it will be some kind of security breach or mistrust.

Hmm your point about treating sellers unfairly - I know what you mean, they strongly favour the buyers because they need to retain their buyers, otherwise there won't be any purpose for sellers. They play the escrow in the trade.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:17:07 AM

Any cryptocurrency can replace PayPal. They're both digital means of money transactions. PayPal has so many errors it's going to be hard to - VERY HARD to even make a list.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:26:47 AM

Any cryptocurrency can replace PayPal. They're both digital means of money transactions. PayPal has so many errors it's going to be hard to - VERY HARD to even make a list.

You'd have to kill off the major credit card companies first.

Paypal is only a payment processor and that is what few around here get!

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:42:00 AM

what do you think what the problem with its close?safety problem or what?if you have interesting,we can communicate via e-mail,gavinxu815@gmail.com,skype:remote911

No one is quite sure about that. This might be the most probable reason:

http://www.coindesk.com/bitmit-bitcoin-auction-sale-after-theft
zyhsu815 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 04:52:03 AM

If eBay did eventually disappear I don't think that it will be because of cryptocurrencies, it will be some kind of security breach or mistrust.

Hmm your point about treating sellers unfairly - I know what you mean, they strongly favour the buyers because they need to retain their buyers, otherwise there won't be any purpose for sellers. They play the escrow in the trade.
Paypal disturbs much or does too much in some deals,like miner business;they know less but do too much,what they did is blocking or slow the business.

Paypal is only one kind of payment method,i didn't sell miners on ebay,but my customers use paypal to pay me,paypal stopped the payment and frozen payment without my permission.

Suppose,if you need money urgently,somebody donated you a bit money via paypal,but paypal doubt it and need you to supply material,then what will you do?

Paypal is only one tool,no need know tooooo much about our deal,right?

BawsyBoss

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:12:03 AM

PayPal will need to change if they plan to stay afloat. If they didn't, they would totally guess destroyed. However, they are probably smart enough to realize the threat that Bitcoin is to them.

Forever strong.
zyhsu815 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:24:55 AM

No one is quite sure about that. This might be the most probable reason:

http://www.coindesk.com/bitmit-bitcoin-auction-sale-after-theft
it did be strange about that,15BTC lost is not key point;maybe it is because of safety of BTC protection.
Last night,i almost trusted a stranger on aliexpress trademanager chatting,who told me he is from Holland,he wants to buy miners via BTC payment,he told me it was not safe talking about payment via BTC but not aliexpress.then he told me send me one link,very very similar to one russian chatting tool.I downloaded install exe file,but my security software blocked it,and i checked who.is,the link registered on May 7th.
My question is,can we secure BTC by other tool but not only payment password?

zyhsu815 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:32:23 AM

PayPal will need to change if they plan to stay afloat. If they didn't, they would totally guess destroyed. However, they are probably smart enough to realize the threat that Bitcoin is to them.
It needs paypal lower its arrogant head firstly,then revolute itself.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:47:10 AM

Paypal will never do that, since they are having heavy links to the bankers and politicians. Paypal has always maintained its monopoly thanks to dirty games, such as eliminating its competitors. My guess is that they will play the same dirty tricks on Bitcoin.
zyhsu815 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:54:11 AM

Paypal will never do that, since they are having heavy links to the bankers and politicians. Paypal has always maintained its monopoly thanks to dirty games, such as eliminating its competitors. My guess is that they will play the same dirty tricks on Bitcoin.

Paypal was beat in China years ago,only because taobao and alipay are all for free...
I believe BTC could survive and win in the coming competition with ebay/paypal even aliexpress,because BTC production or flow is not controlled by one organization or one company,almost no fee too.

Along with BTC known well all over the world,BTC plays a more important role in our business.

zyhsu815 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 07:06:27 AM

Paypal was beat in China years ago,only because taobao and alipay are all for free...
I believe BTC could survive and win in the coming competition with ebay/paypal even aliexpress,because BTC production or flow is not controlled by one organization or one company,almost no fee too.

Along with BTC known well all over the world,BTC plays a more important role in our business.

One more,I did one action at litecointalk,dragon miner 1hour free testing,there  were more than 20 followers,only because it is for free.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=19940.0

BTC transaction is for free,when there is no trust problem,everybody will use BTC to pay for something.

NotAtOld

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:08:26 AM

But what factors do you think might prevent this outcome?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: