Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]Russiacoin [RC] [first scrypt-GDR coin] [pure PoS]  (Read 52343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AnaSardinha

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:54:08 AM

Poolest's wallet needed to be restarted.  When we did that, the wallet forked, and the pool's database was corrupted.  Unfortunately the pool needs to be shut down.  Sorry.

Dev, please remove Poolest from the OP.
Do we get to pull out our coins?

Razorcoin : RHWYvxwYtymjxWnZLcHumxma84RDUGEUqq
russiacoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:31:10 AM

Statement from dev-team:

we found out that some russian nodes are attacking the network with very high hashrate..
we are now discussing to relaunch this project and add a high starting difficulty + predefined checkpoint array.
so let the network start at a higher blockcount. + we will add a dedicated server as a main-seednode
and syncnode.
for those who minted and lost hashpower/coins. there will be a full compensation.

i am contacting the pool owners to get informations about users and shares.

so we will discuss this in team and release an announcement during the day.
as one pool owner said he lost the users balances, we won't trust anybody with this.
so better make the coins useless and start from scratch.

we will never give up.

- we already finished android app with integrated online wallet.
- we are also working on iOS compatible online wallet.

overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:37:33 AM

"the pool's database was corrupted." lamest BS i've ever heard. how stupid do you think everyone is?
"add a high starting difficulty" and you know this won't cause problems HOW?

also, poolest, you can stop pooling altogether on any coin, it's not your cup of tea if you're a lying sack of shit or just incompetent
hoosen

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:49:10 AM

Statement from dev-team:

we found out that some russian nodes are attacking the network with very high hashrate..
we are now discussing to relaunch this project and add a high starting difficulty + predefined checkpoint array.
so let the network start at a higher blockcount. + we will add a dedicated server as a main-seednode
and syncnode.
for those who minted and lost hashpower/coins. there will be a full compensation.

i am contacting the pool owners to get informations about users and shares.

so we will discuss this in team and release an announcement during the day.
as one pool owner said he lost the users balances, we won't trust anybody with this.
so better make the coins useless and start from scratch.

we will never give up.

- we already finished android app with integrated online wallet.
- we are also working on iOS compatible online wallet.

"we are now discussing to relaunch this project and add a high starting difficulty + predefined checkpoint array."

never seen a coin survive a 3rd relaunch
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:44:51 AM

do we destroy all our existing coins ??
Frazazel

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 08:33:39 AM

This russiacoin it's now official a shittycoin

https://crypto-income.eu (where crypto become's your income)
techsolution

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:40:22 AM

poolest automatically debited my 21k rc, so it means i lost it?

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
EdsWow1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:25:32 AM

What should we do now? How to secure coins ??

i mined a lot - (> 20K) (and they are *JUST NOW* still there & confirmed .... (!) (on several pools) - will i get all this back if we restart ??)

(on one of the bigger pools i was one of the biggest blockfinders, was huge investment for me. if you still want my support, tell me).

Donations (btc): 1GPKvRoY8HopqGgTLAFfJxhtTRYp89Yauj ♥♥♥ THX - Muchas Gracias - Dankeschön - Merci - Cпacибo! - धन्यवाद! - شكرا - 谢谢 ♥♥♥
techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:46:25 AM

What should we do now? How to secure coins ??

i mined a lot - (> 20K) (and they are *JUST NOW* still there & confirmed .... (!) (on several pools) - will i get all this back if we restart ??)

(on one of the bigger pools i was one of the biggest blockfinders, was huge investment for me. if you still want my support, tell me).

poolest debited my over 20k also no idea where, second pool i have also over 20k confirmed, no idea what now

EdsWow1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:01:59 PM

seems like wait & pray. and drink wodka in the meanwhile or something like that ...

Donations (btc): 1GPKvRoY8HopqGgTLAFfJxhtTRYp89Yauj ♥♥♥ THX - Muchas Gracias - Dankeschön - Merci - Cпacибo! - धन्यवाद! - شكرا - 谢谢 ♥♥♥
Poolest

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:33:29 PM

Poolest's wallet needed to be restarted.  When we did that, the wallet forked, and the pool's database was corrupted.  Unfortunately the pool needs to be shut down.  Sorry.

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...
techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:37:46 PM

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...

but why did u do automatic debit, it should stay in wallet even broken, u sent over 20k from my account and we have no idea where it is now

Poolest

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:38:02 PM

"the pool's database was corrupted." lamest BS i've ever heard. how stupid do you think everyone is?
"add a high starting difficulty" and you know this won't cause problems HOW?

also, poolest, you can stop pooling altogether on any coin, it's not your cup of tea if you're a lying sack of shit or just incompetent

Well, neither.  :-)  And why would I try to steal coins that can't be exchanged?  Like I said, I'll see if I can get payouts running today.  Thanks for the kind words.
Poolest

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:42:31 PM

but why did u do automatic debit, it should stay in wallet even broken, u sent over 20k from my account and we have no idea where it is now

Well, it looks like the autopay script ran.  They may have been paid out on a forked chain.  The pool makes payments automatically, and any transaction is risky on a forked coin.  Sorry.
nzszxsl

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:48:28 PM

total coins = 144 mio RC

what's that MIO?

techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:55:40 PM

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...

Well, it looks like the autopay script ran.  They may have been paid out on a forked chain.  The pool makes payments automatically, and any transaction is risky on a forked coin.  Sorry.

so, i asked u pm yesterday about chain and got no response, u noticed we are on wrong chain and did not stop payouts? it means u did not care about wrong chains payouts? if transactions are risky u should stop them:) automatic payout was made after u switched off the pool

i mined with 100mhs and u say sorry:) lost money because u did not dtop payment even after i informed u, how could i change automatic payments if website was off?

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:59:50 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 01:10:13 PM by Timelord2067

I've read all of the above and was just wondering is there a way to manually add check points through the console page?  And what is a valid block hash that we're up to so we can check if we're on the correct chain?

The addnode=00000 add feature doesn't seem to work either.

And can a 'full' config file code be put out, not just a couple of nodes?

TIA - Thanks in Advance.

techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:00:20 PM

rc dev, i lost over 50k rc on 3 pools, dont care it is ur fault, pools fault or russian fault,
please let me know u will pay back? or u dont care about supporters money, one simple question

Poolest

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:03:23 PM

I'm going to try to at least get that going later today.  I also ran a "repairwallet" and that destroyed about 30k.  I need to see if I can recover those, if the dev can help out with premine at all, or if I can buy them from an exchange.  It sounds more likely that the coin will be nuked instead of hitting an exchange right now though...

Well, it looks like the autopay script ran.  They may have been paid out on a forked chain.  The pool makes payments automatically, and any transaction is risky on a forked coin.  Sorry.

so, i asked u pm yesterday about chain and got no response, u noticed we are on wrong chain and did not stop payouts? it means u did not care about wrong chains payouts? if transactions are risky u should stop them:) automatic payout was made after u switched off the pool

i mined with 100mhs and u say sorry:) lost money because u did not dtop payment even after i informed u, how could i change automatic payments if website was off?

Honestly, with how many forks were happening in this coin, the only safe way to run a pool would be to shut it down immediately.  I plan to work more on the pool later today.
techsolution

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:31:43 PM

Honestly, with how many forks were happening in this coin, the only safe way to run a pool would be to shut it down immediately.  I plan to work more on the pool later today.

ok, i understand, but why after u shut the pool u still did not shut automated payments?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: