Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help  (Read 328 times)
technoprime (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:48:22 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 12:28:24 PM by technoprime

Hey guys i need help setting up a post (topic) where i can pay people for doing tasks things like website sign ups, downloading text files and and making phone calls   but am not 100% sure how much i should pay for each task done i was thinking something like
$0.05-$0.50usd  a task (willing to go up  if  i think the number you guys come up with is fair)

I want to pay people with dogecoins
I would be willing to give a +20% payouts to any one signed up to cryptsy.com using my refid=256468
@ 1st each task i will set up personally with anyone willing to do them via bitmessage to make sure i can send payouts  with in the hour

I was thinking  something simple like

You send me a message with your bitcointalk user name  dogecoin wallet address ( or cryptsy trade key [20%+]) and number of task you want to do and time you willing to put for each up to 40 task a day from the same  ip/number (if you have more then 1 number or ip to use you can) and each task can take from 1-15mins each

I send you a message with the task(s), time frame you have to do it and the payout amount (if you ask for more then 5 task i will send 1 download task with a text file with your tasks)

You send me a message with  saying task is done

I will then review to make sure task was done then send payment (will pay $0.05 if you post a screen shot of the payment)

I will be working on setting up more tasks then what i have atm so may not be looking on this topic send me a message
BM-2D7A8m6Pnv3zTBzPHEssHR6D3WHASm3CSU to get in touch if i don't replay to a post with in 30mins or if you want to ask about the tasks i have now
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 11:50:43 AM

Hey guys i need help setting up a post (topic) where i can pay people for doing tasks things like website sign ups, downloading text files and and making phone calls   but am not 100% sure how much i should pay for each task done i was thinking something like
$0.05-$0.50usd  a task (willing to go up to $1 a task)

I want to pay people with dogecoins
I would be willing to give a +20% payouts to any one signed up to cryptsy.com using my refid=256468
@ 1st each task i will set up personally with anyone willing to do them via bitmessage to make sure i can send payouts  with in the hour

I was thinking  something simple like

You send me a message with your bitcointalk user name  dogecoin wallet address ( or cryptsy trade id [20%+]) and number of task you want to do and time you willing to put for each up to 40 task a day and each task can take from 1-15mins each

I send you a message with the task(s), time frame you have to do it and the payout amount (if you ask for more then 5 task i will send 1 download task with a text file with your tasks)

You send me a message with  saying task is done

I will then review to make sure task was done then send payment (will pay $0.05 if you post a screen shot of the payment)

I will be working on setting up more tasks then what i have atm so may not be looking on this topic send me a message
BM-2D7A8m6Pnv3zTBzPHEssHR6D3WHASm3CSU to get in touch if i don't replay to a post with in 30mins or if you want to ask about the tasks i have now

"$0.05-$0.50usd  a task "
"1-15mins each"
"up to 40 tasks per day"

PLEASE.   Are you looking for volunteer ??

40 tasks * 15min = 600min = 10h

10h * $0.5   = LOL

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 12:06:18 PM

"$0.05-$0.50usd  a task "
"1-15mins each"
"up to 40 tasks per day"

PLEASE.   Are you looking for volunteer ??

40 tasks * 15min = 600min = 10h

10h * $0.5   = LOL

most sites pay you $0.01 or less for some of the task i will be setting up and  most sites $0.50 task that takes 30mins or more  + most of my task will only take 5 mins and atm i can only offer a few task a day
and if you think that numbers i set  are to low tell me what you think i should pay don't be a troll and just say my prices are to low

this is why people from here don't visit those kind of sites...
It is like a robbery.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: