Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BTC To invest. New Investor  (Read 1196 times)
OvervoltYou (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:47:40 PM

My title may be misleading by saying I am a new investor. I have invested well over 1M+ into multiple bitcoin companies and have made profits but I am meaning that I am new to doing a service where I will be lending to users here. I know what is a scam and what is not so if you are trying to get a quick few bucks then don't bother posting here.

I am willing to invest 10 BTC for my first start into building a lending reputation. I will require what is you need and I need a full out plan on what you intend to do with it. I expect to see some kind of spreadsheet etc. This is only for serious people. If you cant commit to making a detailed spreadsheet and other documents then it shows you are just in here for the quick cash and you have lost my interest.

I will be looking for 50%+ profit in return. Post here why and how much you will be needing. (Don't be pulling in those you can trust me because I been here a long time. Just because you have been a human for years doesn't mean you are purest of them all. Many people who get money tend to try to run off with it. I will be picking people wisely)
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:52:12 PM

Just a few questions.

I have invested well over 1M+ into multiple bitcoin companies

1M+ what? Fiat or BTC (other crypto commodities)?

If you cant commit to making a detailed spreadsheet and other documents then it shows you are just in here for the quick cash and you have lost my interest

I can make any business projection look good on a spread sheet, Is this really your deciding factor?

I will be looking for 50%+ profit in return

Over how long? Is this over and above the initial investment? Return in fiat or BTC?

If you have an extensive portfolio I'm sure I don't have to tell you any business in BTC is risky, I really hope you take good care in investing in someone, I have invested in a project my friend is running, But I wanted a return in Fiat, I have gained in cash, But I am still down in Relation to the BTC I originally spent.

Best.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:25:47 PM

Investing is always a risk but especially in Bitcoin has there is no guarentee that it won't drop and become worthless. What if this happens how will you deal with it? You have invested 1 million in bitcoin? Really? Can we see some of the investments you have made?

Currently held as collateral by monbux
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:46:38 PM

What out for this, likely will ask for collateral in return and run off. New user claiming to be a whale without any proof. Also wants 50% return which is ridiculous.

No one will ever take a 50% loan out on larger loans. Only for small short term loans, and no one will go through the effort building spreadsheets etc for a .01 BTC loan
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

No offence, but serious people will not pay back with 50% interested... unless you're looking at a 10 year loan or something like that.  And if you are looking for a collateral, I can act as an escrow and hold onto it. Smiley  My fee is 1%/week (can be negotiated for larger loans)
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:18:13 AM

Your interest rate is absolutely outrageous.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:31:53 AM

Fifty percent of ten is five. Added to the amount, fifteen is your total. Some people will loan 10BTC for lower. Why would somebody use 50% interest?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 11:37:10 PM

Looking to sell my 77 corvette for 12,500(payable in cash or BTC in person at time of trade!). if anyone's interested let me know, if not i'm looking at a few local buyers. my only issue is any muscle-car owner knows what to look for and  only have few minor (semi-expensive) problems to fix. i need to fix the A-arm (has crack in A-arm) in the front end of the chassis/axle. i also need to replace the a-arm bushings and grommets and replace a leaking brake-line. i'm selling it to get two titans from KNC to mine altcoin in a large local mining pool where i live on the north east coast. i can therefore payback after one month at twice your donation by 6/30/2014 (if everything goes as planned with angel donators.) Every Donation will be noted and written down with your return address. i know i'm new but im serious and willing to even skype the car during the day so you can check it out.  got a rebuilt engine(worked out edlebrock everything 350 v8/tranny under 4k miles (3 spd) Max speed is 165mph in 7.8 seconds. no rust no dents great paint t-tops as well. someone out here will buy it once i get those few things fixed. Thank's for your consideration. hopefully i can earn some reputation from this because this is a joint investment with a family member who is covering for two extra titans on top of my two, so we may be looking for more short term loans in the future.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ANGELS!
Request: 3.25 BTC
Return: 2x your donation after one month of reaching 3.25BTC
DONATION ADDRESS: 12ZkMqSmAcBiRVxnPEmFRsHWkewJdegvio

Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/2Km8k

Check trust.  This is a scam.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:02:00 AM

Looking to sell my 77 corvette for 12,500(payable in cash or BTC in person at time of trade!). if anyone's interested let me know, if not i'm looking at a few local buyers. my only issue is any muscle-car owner knows what to look for and  only have few minor (semi-expensive) problems to fix. i need to fix the A-arm (has crack in A-arm) in the front end of the chassis/axle. i also need to replace the a-arm bushings and grommets and replace a leaking brake-line. i'm selling it to get two titans from KNC to mine altcoin in a large local mining pool where i live on the north east coast. i can therefore payback after one month at twice your donation by 6/30/2014 (if everything goes as planned with angel donators.) Every Donation will be noted and written down with your return address. i know i'm new but im serious and willing to even skype the car during the day so you can check it out.  got a rebuilt engine(worked out edlebrock everything 350 v8/tranny under 4k miles (3 spd) Max speed is 165mph in 7.8 seconds. no rust no dents great paint t-tops as well. someone out here will buy it once i get those few things fixed. Thank's for your consideration. hopefully i can earn some reputation from this because this is a joint investment with a family member who is covering for two extra titans on top of my two, so we may be looking for more short term loans in the future.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ANGELS!
Request: 3.25 BTC
Return: 2x your donation after one month of reaching 3.25BTC
DONATION ADDRESS: 12ZkMqSmAcBiRVxnPEmFRsHWkewJdegvio

Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/2Km8k

Check trust.  This is a scam.

hahahahah Did you check out his escrow services? Roll Eyes
This user was trying to scam through his "escrow" services as well.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:38:46 AM

NOBODY IS TRYING TO SCAM QUICK TO CALL SCAMMER BUT IM WILLING TO SUMBIT TO ANY IDENTITY INFORMATION INCLUDING BITPREMIER.COM AND BTCJAM WHICH IS AUTHORIZING. im willing to offer a title loan for 3.5 btc on a 94 firebird with 98k original miles. its whatever yall quick to call scammer but when someones willing to identify themselves and willing to use escrow. i need to fix the vette to sell it period unless someone buys it and fixes it itself. i dont own anything around the pricerange that i can use as collateral.

If nobody is trying to scam, why did you post a loan request in your escrow thread!?!?! Roll Eyes
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:49:00 AM

NOBODY IS TRYING TO SCAM QUICK TO CALL SCAMMER BUT IM WILLING TO SUMBIT TO ANY IDENTITY INFORMATION INCLUDING BITPREMIER.COM AND BTCJAM WHICH IS AUTHORIZING. im willing to offer a title loan for 3.5 btc on a 94 firebird with 98k original miles. its whatever yall quick to call scammer but when someones willing to identify themselves and willing to use escrow. i need to fix the vette to sell it period unless someone buys it and fixes it itself. i dont own anything around the pricerange that i can use as collateral.

You can use the car you have as collateral. But you won't, because you'll scam, and be unable to acquire it back.
Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:08:20 AM

I sent you a private message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: