Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MHYC] MachineryCoin | x11 poW+100%POS |18 days POWs|BITTREX exchange  (Read 38242 times)
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:58:09 AM

Well... Nothing special to see here. But since there isn't any other x11 launching on this date then I guess I'll mine this at least for a day.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
Machinerycoin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

Zpool will be ready for the launch of Machinery Coin !

Simple and effective. It just works.
Thank you!
4roxx101

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:25:26 PM

Well... Nothing special to see here. But since there isn't any other x11 launching on this date then I guess I'll mine this at least for a day.
erm,. not the only coin today bud!!

Mine Hard Mine Fast Mine The Future........
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:44:55 PM

erm,. not the only coin today bud!!
erm,. today is not tomorrow, bud!!

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
malei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:12:58 PM

any innovation?? and any new special features??

may be a scam coin?? I hope not

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SpAg7VYSTDWTMrWqLjpkGp6LSoP12mQBc5
124C41

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:30:32 PM

Yes, what qualifications does the dev team bring to deserve a 1% premine?  It's too high.

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
orgi666

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:44:33 PM

Yes, what qualifications does the dev team bring to deserve a 1% premine?  It's too high.

I just hope,they will not release source before launch,else they get forked by pools from the first block.....so many fail launches the last days,and the devs never learn...
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:55:13 PM

why bother? Where's all this innovation your touting? You guys can't even come up with a name that isn't retarded. god how pathetic this place is anymore.
becausePool

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:30:01 AM

MachineryCoin added to becausePool!
https://becausepool.com/index.php?coin=mhyc
Single account across all coins.
1% fee, dedicated servers, SSL

https://becausepool.com 1% fee on all coins.
Custom MPOS with single account for all coins. NOMP stratum servers.
Follow us on twitter @becausePool for updates during launches
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:11:57 AM

Almost there!!!

Machinerycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:47:07 AM

Almost there!!!

http://shrani.si/f/2f/Zq/4OshoZvm/calendar-forum-logo.jpg
Yes, coming!
eureka

Activity: 301

网络·自由·客

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 11:07:15 AM

I just hope,they will not release source before launch,else they get forked by pools from the first block.....so many fail launches the last days,and the devs never learn...

1% premine, too high

dac.xyz 
对数字货币深度思考:http://8btc.com/thread-109365-1-1.html
Machinerycoin (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:10:59 PM

1% premine, too high
Each has its own virtual currency operating mechanism , forming a huge ecosystem by different actors in the history of business, the birth and growth of almost anything new has a mixed record in the process , the virtual currency no exceptions. The virtual currency because of the direct intervention into the foundation of the existing financial system - monetary and payments system , its change " impulse" the strongest, the most powerful of the traditional financial system to produce the deepest shake , and the corresponding questions and objections the more. We strive to stand on an objective standpoint , attention and research status and future of this new thing . So our primary innovation is to accept more business applications and e-commerce. We believe that real-world use and application in order to bring more value to the virtual money , but it takes a real anonymity . Let this go to the center of the currency could have enough play to its strengths ! Innovation is not just the technical aspects of the currency itself , more realistic monetary value of the world. While every step of innovation is difficult, but we are happy to put business applications and e-commerce as a method to enhance the value of coins !Maybe now I feel we are talking about is not credible, and perhaps we still can not let your attention to our actions, but we will try to let you see what we're doing!
Decagrog

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:14:17 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 01:35:10 PM by Decagrog

X11 is the new shitcoin algo foundry and this is the nth one pumpndump attemp made from some chinese guy, just reading the nonsense crap in the description is enough  Roll Eyes

Anyway I've nothing against chinese people, is just that statistically most part of crapcoins are made by them.

amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:28:53 PM

1% premine, too high
Each has its own virtual currency operating mechanism , forming a huge ecosystem by different actors in the history of business, the birth and growth of almost anything new has a mixed record in the process , the virtual currency no exceptions. The virtual currency because of the direct intervention into the foundation of the existing financial system - monetary and payments system , its change " impulse" the strongest, the most powerful of the traditional financial system to produce the deepest shake , and the corresponding questions and objections the more. We strive to stand on an objective standpoint , attention and research status and future of this new thing . So our primary innovation is to accept more business applications and e-commerce. We believe that real-world use and application in order to bring more value to the virtual money , but it takes a real anonymity . Let this go to the center of the currency could have enough play to its strengths ! Innovation is not just the technical aspects of the currency itself , more realistic monetary value of the world. While every step of innovation is difficult, but we are happy to put business applications and e-commerce as a method to enhance the value of coins !Maybe now I feel we are talking about is not credible, and perhaps we still can not let your attention to our actions, but we will try to let you see what we're doing!

"So our primary innovation is to accept more business applications and e-commerce"--Please, elaborate further, which are the businesses and e-commerce sites your team has tied up with or negotiating with?

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:30:30 PM

WOW I am sorry I read that.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:59:37 PM

still launching i see No posts ??

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:01:02 PM

wallet does not sync
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:01:13 PM