Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kewlya

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:26:52 PM

ur mad that there is progress? rather than no progress?
[/quote]

maybe its progess for u because u found out about TOR a few days ago. for me its not. i can install tor my self on my pc, i dont need some stupid usb to do it for me. and no, im not going to insert that usb in a laptop or in any device that is not mine, never!! for the simple reason i can lose all my coins the moment i open my wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peb0t

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:28:32 PM

Guys, keep calm, we need to be a strong community, everyone must be able to say what he thinks.

Try to discuss calmly. Critics are good many times.

XC is our coin, let help XC all us united.

XCurrency  XTgRpR2Ub3wgRQpY5YMyNVg3pjYocoy9W8
BTC 1MjV44KAiKraCQXhNCsoECzyqWAjJa8396
Crypto lover.
Jaroco

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:32:59 PM

A pdf looks always a bit scammy. Any chance that we can have a youtube video which shows this stick in action?
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:33:08 PM

maybe its progess for u because u found out about TOR a few days ago. for me its not. i can install tor my self on my pc, i dont need some stupid usb to do it for me. and no, im not going to insert that usb in a laptop or in any device that is not mine, never!! for the simple reason i can lose all my coins the moment i open my wallet
[/quote]

ToR? is that not the super hero guy with the hammer ?  how he make you loose coins ?
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:34:03 PM

Never mind

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:38:05 PM

Looks like someone is trying hard to keep the price down...

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:38:58 PM

i doubt some one even read thoroughly the pdf.

TOR stick is not only a Tor.

it is a wallet with one more layer of security!
mikesrevenge

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:42:37 PM

bootable linux distro means you will have more than a wallet on the XCard.
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:44:35 PM

bootable linux distro means you will have more than a wallet on the XCard.

If that is the case then a person like me testing such a thing would be a plus for I would be one of your "normal" users who would break it for sure lol.

atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:45:36 PM

so everyone was asking for the last 2 days where is the dev, what happend at conference, and when he finnaly apears he just says us something poor about some usb stick that using TOR wich nobody knows when it gonna be released, how we buy it and etc and everyone cheers him how cool is all this ( im using VPN since 2010 paid with btc , anonymouse hosted in a country wich  by law, hosting company doesnt need to keep any logs and all users share same IP adress ( www.mullvad.net ) this Tor feature means nothing  for me to be honest, whatever )

im not trying to spread FUD, i bought 6k XC at 310k , i bought 6k more this morning between 110 and 150k and i am very annoyed about all this situation, nothing clear, nothing specific, only preanoucement of anoucement, we dont even have a REV 2 release date but we talkin about this beta testing of the usb os? why we not talkin about REV beta testing or other important things ?

look in my post history, im a heavy XC ( and vrc ) supporter, never spread fud but this is getting worse and worse

+1 I agree and im def concerned as well. Im already chalking my invested btc as a loss with no real chance of even making an even return.

Have you least twitted one thing about this coin until now? I bet no...
Lots of angry leeches, who panic so fast cause they can't make some quick buck without doing anything...

This announcement was to get community feedback on which design to use, so that we can order the hardware and to get test-users for feedback for the final image.

The REV2 release is a major release with several moving parts and is not something that the XC team wants to rush out the door and end up with issues like some other alt-coins.  

The roadmap will be available tomorrow with the release schedule for REV2.

For the conference.

It was great exposure for those that didn't know about XC and for those that did it was a great opportunity to bring people up to speed.  There was a lot networking and discussions happening as well.  A lot of ideas, theories and of course discussions around privacy.

Over the next several days and weeks those discussions will be further developed to see what real world applications can be leveraged... I have a stack of business cards and emails to go through as part of the follow up process.

ATCSECURE

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
PowderMonkey

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:46:57 PM

Sometimes it's helpful to summarize:

XCurrency Node Protocol succesfully implemented in REV1.5

Succesfull Blockchain 2.0 implementation for current and future XCurrency features

Unprecedented Anonymous Technology - bounty posted for provably cracking the code is still unclaimed

XCurrency TOR Stick is an astounding accomplishment that adds an additional layer of privacy

Fully dedicated development team (http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/14-06-16%20Team%20Announcement%20D.pdf) that's intelligently pushing toward REV2

In addition, XCurrency is:

Bloat-free

Eminently scalable by design

Being developed to run on mobile phones

Fully POS-integrated

Flexible

Fast

Not experiencing forking issues

And the icing on the cake still hasn't changed.... future integration into the world's payment networks, so that anyone/everyone can easily have access and use of XCurrency.

So I would just say, let's relax and enjoy the ride to the top.   Wink

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:47:10 PM

This announcement was to get community feedback on which design to use, so that we can order the hardware and to get test-users for feedback for the final image.

The REV2 release is a major release with several moving parts and is not something that the XC team wants to rush out the door and end up with issues like some other alt-coins.  

For the conference.

It was great exposure for those that didn't know about XC and for those that did it was a great opportunity to bring people up to speed.  There was a lot networking and discussions happening as well.  A lot of ideas, theories and of course discussions around privacy.

Over the next several days and weeks those discussions will be further developed to see what real world applications can be leveraged... I have a stack of business cards and emails to go through as part of the follow process.

ATCSECURE

tor stick, tor iso, android wallet, encrypt message, blockchain 2.0, rev2, or whatever come first is all good with me as long XC is not forks crazy like DARK and still nothing is working. as long XC work it's all good with me and the price will go up/down accordingly. what i see now xc being flips/trades like crazy. example i see someone snap the buy order 131 of 500 xc just to see 127 of 520 xc later, profit of 20 xc and if they can't fill then they will getting mad and spread fud.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:50:07 PM

A pdf looks always a bit scammy. Any chance that we can have a youtube video which shows this stick in action?

We are established enough to a point where we don't have to do this kind of thing. Secondly, The iso will soon be available for download so you can test yourself.
kewlya

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:51:28 PM

so everyone was asking for the last 2 days where is the dev, what happend at conference, and when he finnaly apears he just says us something poor about some usb stick that using TOR wich nobody knows when it gonna be released, how we buy it and etc and everyone cheers him how cool is all this ( im using VPN since 2010 paid with btc , anonymouse hosted in a country wich  by law, hosting company doesnt need to keep any logs and all users share same IP adress ( www.mullvad.net ) this Tor feature means nothing  for me to be honest, whatever )

im not trying to spread FUD, i bought 6k XC at 310k , i bought 6k more this morning between 110 and 150k and i am very annoyed about all this situation, nothing clear, nothing specific, only preanoucement of anoucement, we dont even have a REV 2 release date but we talkin about this beta testing of the usb os? why we not talkin about REV beta testing or other important things ?

look in my post history, im a heavy XC ( and vrc ) supporter, never spread fud but this is getting worse and worse

+1 I agree and im def concerned as well. Im already chalking my invested btc as a loss with no real chance of even making an even return.

Have you least twitted one thing about this coin until now? I bet no...
Lots of angry leeches, who panic so fast cause they can't make some quick buck without doing anything...

For the conference.

Over the next several days and weeks those discussions will be further developed to see what real world applications can be leveraged... I have a stack of business cards and emails to go through as part of the follow up process.

ATCSECURE

this is what i wanted to hear in  the first message since you came back. some CLEAR THINGS.

HODL!!  Cheesy

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:54:06 PM

We are established enough to a point where we don't have to do this kind of thing. Secondly, The iso will soon be available for download so you can test yourself.

Couldn't agree more.

XC has done tons to prove credibility. Lead developer identity is well known, early parts of the code were shared with other devs for peer review to prove it's authentic, XC dev has attended a conference and perhaps most importantly, the XC team have delivered consistently and without fail. Trust me, in the murky world of alt crypto currencies, that is almost unheard of.

Synergist449

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:54:24 PM

Hi All,

I am a quiet investor of XC and feel the need to address the community.

This latest update is very upsetting to myself and some other investors I know who have invested in this coin. There is no direction to this coin and it feels so "rushed" with constant announcements which are  
a) very poor in communication (See below) b) do not provide any real world technical information or value add c) add confusion to investors, I still have no idea about CACHe coin??? or REV2???

Why on earth do we need a TOR stick, anyone with a bit of time can put together a USB stick with an OS and a wallet??? Many people already run this through TOR with other software? This does not add value, it just confuses people. What happened to REV 2, this is now lost? Hows about you fix up the website FIRST???

The announcement "XC is the current market leader in decentralised private cryptographic transactions" - you shouldn't be stating this unless you have facts, technical information or professional vetting to back this up. Yes XC is trying to break into the anonymity market but dont make it something its not. This screams scam coin to most people.

". And of course it is private, very private" - again making claims like this without a single technical comment or overview of how this works is very concerning. The majority of posts in this thread is price and moon talk and the announcements always just try to sound great without giving any information away. Where is the community technical discussion to confirm how anything works?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I am selling, and will continue to sell until this coin has direction, a solid development plan and not more announcements.

I once had hope but feel as though I should just sell the remainder out now and take a small hit rather than keep being frustrated by announcement after announcement, rushing and poor quality.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:55:45 PM

ToR? is that not the super hero guy with the hammer ?  how he make you loose coins ?
[/quote]

Ease of use, it's a reason why so many systems succeed. Sure, you could do this yourself but it would be a pain and not a lot of people want to do it.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:57:16 PM

Hi All,

This latest update is very upsetting to myself and some other investors I know who have invested in this coin. There is no direction to this coin and it feels so "rushed" with constant announcements which are  
a) very poor in communication (See below) b) do not provide any real world technical information or value add c) add confusion to investors, I still have no idea about CACHe coin??? or REV2???

Why on earth do we need a TOR stick, anyone with a bit of time can put together a USB stick with an OS and a wallet??? Many people already run this through TOR with other software? This does not add value, it just confuses people. What happened to REV 2, this is now lost? Hows about you fix up the website FIRST???

The announcement "XC is the current market leader in decentralised private cryptographic transactions" - you shouldn't be stating this unless you have facts, technical information or professional vetting to back this up. Yes XC is trying to break into the anonymity market but dont make it something its not. This screams scam coin to most people.

". And of course it is private, very private" - again making claims like this without a single technical comment or overview of how this works is very concerning. The majority of posts in this thread is price and moon talk and the announcements always just try to sound great without giving any information away. Where is the community technical discussion to confirm how anything works?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I am selling, and will continue to sell until this coin has direction, a solid development plan and not more announcements.

I once had hope but feel as though I should just sell the remainder out now and take a small hit rather than keep being frustrated by announcement after announcement, rushing and poor quality.

Please sell. I'm waiting.
mikesrevenge

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:57:22 PM

Hi All,

Sell please!  I'll take those coins!
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:57:45 PM

Hi All,

Nice new identity... Why don't you use your real username? Here come the pro trolls... Nice try.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: