Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin - Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket -NO IPO  (Read 54300 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 07:50:28 AM

https://voot.suprnova.cc is up and mining !

and we're paying out every 30 sec  Grin

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:13:17 AM

MineP.it VootCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://voot.minep.it:3351 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:15:56 AM

hmm wy does http://www.zpool.co not paying out ? in the first our i did get 15 coins now i am still on that 15 coins HuhHuh are you guys holding on to the coins ?

it was down from 03:48 to 4:00 ten it start working again , but still no payments Huh?

Same thing happened to me on zpool ... nothing for 3 hours mining (I'm not sure, it might be because of the 8 hours coin maturity) ...

Right now, I move to hardcoreminer ... and still no payment, yet from hardcoreminer, but I can see that my rig is mining and already has confirmed and unconfirmed coin ...

Well, good luck to you ... hope zpool still pay us ...

yes your right  i am on other pool now and they pay out props as it should be , Zpool you have to payout !!!
Lindsey-Crypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:16:37 AM

hmm wy does http://www.zpool.co not paying out ? in the first our i did get 15 coins now i am still on that 15 coins HuhHuh are you guys holding on to the coins ?

it was down from 03:48 to 4:00 ten it start working again , but still no payments Huh?

Same thing happened to me on zpool ... nothing for 3 hours mining (I'm not sure, it might be because of the 8 hours coin maturity) ...

Right now, I move to hardcoreminer ... and still no payment, yet from hardcoreminer, but I can see that my rig is mining and already has confirmed and unconfirmed coin ...

Well, good luck to you ... hope zpool still pay us ...

I`m also still waiting for hardcorminer, can't cash out there

Libre Bazaar - A Decentralized Anonymous MarketplacePre-ICOAnnouncement Thread
Blockchain and Data Storage Network Coupled With P2P Anonymous Networking
User Friendly ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven

cryptoyeah

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:32:15 AM

SCAM
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:34:31 AM

WALLET ADDRESS PLEASE, SO THAT WE ARE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T DUMP PRE-MINE COINS!!!!! I BELIEVE DEV IS ALREADY OUT!!!
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:35:44 AM

all listed pools barely account for 10gh/s. network is 230 Gh/s.....

Those are multipools. A new coin should not be listed on an exchange early, since multipools can calculate the profitability of the coin and will mine it, and as you know multipool dumping will happen soon.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:36:04 AM

http://www.zpool.co not paying out
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:37:18 AM

big dump on bittrex
Winky

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:39:10 AM

WALLET ADDRESS PLEASE, SO THAT WE ARE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T DUMP PRE-MINE COINS!!!!! I BELIEVE DEV IS ALREADY OUT!!!

+1
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:45:49 AM

Oh my god so many idiots here.

This is whats happening: 1 person says the dev dumped his premine. EVERYONE follows that person and dumping is initiated.

HOWEVER: The dev is probably just sleeping atm (after all, its early in the US) so he will not reply here. You guys just keep dumping, dev wakes up, shows his address, and everyone starts buying again because it's all good.

Now, of course its possible that he DID dump the premine. But that volume and dumping could easily be from early miners going for quick profit. There is no need to spam stupid accusations until the dev is here.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:50:04 AM

This is whats happening: 1 person says the dev dumped his premine. EVERYONE follows that person and dumping is initiated.

HOWEVER: The dev is probably just sleeping atm (after all, its early in the US) so he will not reply here. You guys just keep dumping, dev wakes up, shows his address, and everyone starts buying again because it's all good.

Now, of course its possible that he DID dump the premine. But that volume and dumping could easily be from early miners going for quick profit. There is no need to spam stupid accusations until the dev is here.
+1

but good time for buy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:50:18 AM

DEV was ONLINE!!! and now he is gone... means enough. In fact i already stated something about.

Why launching now and not wait till the wallet is ok, clearly scam!!!!

Edit : Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket in 8 days!

Just WAIT DAMM 8 days!!!, but there is no Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket. There was just a 2% dump.
albertdros

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:54:14 AM

DEV was ONLINE!!! and now he is gone... means enough. In fact i already stated something about.

Just WAIT DAMM 8 days!!!, but there is no Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket. There was just a 2% dump.

Would you stop screaming? The premine is 2 mil. The volume on bittrex is 1 mil, thats only 50% of the premine and that is only if the full premine was the volume on bittrex. Now, why should the dev dump his premine immediately when the hashrate is so big and the interest is huge? This all does not make sense to me.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:56:05 AM

Agree dev should post pre-mine addy, but there is no evidence he dumped.  We all know damn well most of the network is FPGA, and many miners were mining the past day knowing that if they can dump as soon as it hits an exchange they will make a tidy profit.  They never intended to hold the coins long.

In any event, if he did dump, I have to say scam devs sure are getting lazy these days.  You'd think he would use that timer to build up some tension for 8 days.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:57:00 AM

Would you stop screaming? The premine is 2 mil. The volume on bittrex is 1 mil, thats only 50% of the premine and that is only if the full premine was the volume on bittrex. Now, why should the dev dump his premine immediately when the hashrate is so big and the interest is huge? This all does not make sense to me.

Why not wait 8 days before launching....
hobitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:57:57 AM

I'm just concerns, is anybody get paid with hardcoreminer ... usually, it's always no problem with hardcoreminer ...

Is anybody already get paid with hardcoreminer?

I just try the manual cash-out ... and waiting, now ...

Let's see ...

Winky

Activity: 506

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:59:19 AM

Guys it´s obviously that this coin is a pure scam. The fact that the dev was online some minutes ago and did not tell the premine address is simple: he already began to sell chunks of it. Another fact is the countdown for the "anonymizer". We will never see this anonymizer, because the dev isn´t even able to develup such a thing. The countdown is used to push up the price in the last hours, so the dev can sell the remaining coins of the premine. He will now have 8 days to sell his whole premine - that´s the reason for the countdown. Don´t get fooled guys, there are much better coins out there.

cryptoyeah

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:59:31 AM

dont be silly please, its psychological scam and you are victim...
albertdros

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:00:50 AM

Guys it´s obviously that this coin is a pure scam. The fact that the dev was online some minutes ago and did not tell the premine address is simple: he already began to sell chunks of it. Another fact is the countdown for the "anonymizer". We will never see this anonymizer, because the dev isn´t even able to develup such a thing. The countdown is used to push up the price in the last hours, so the dev can sell the remaining coins of the premine. He will now have 8 days to sell his whole premine - that´s the reason for the countdown. Don´t get fooled guys, there are much better coins out there.

i did not see the dev was online minutes ago. That changes things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: