Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm offering a loan of 0.4btc - a collateral and an escrow needed  (Read 491 times)
Beautiful Registry (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:01:48 PM

Hello World!

I'm offering a loan of 0.1-0.4btc with an interest of 2.5%/day. For this I want a good collateral and a trustable escrow. Pay-time is max. 60 days.

I prefer dealing in this thread publicly.

Best Regards,

Beautiful Registry
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:07:54 PM

Your first post here on this forum and direct in this Lending for giving loan with collateral its good start for you and hope you will not burnt soon good luck

Beautiful Registry (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:20:47 PM

Your first post here on this forum and direct in this Lending for giving loan with collateral its good start for you and hope you will not burnt soon good luck

Hi,

Thank you! I really am a newbie eventhough I've been reading this forum for while. There wont be any trust to me, not yet. That is why a trustable escrow is needed - for the safe of my bitcoins and for the safe of collateral. I've got the biggest risk here.

BR,

Beautiful Registry
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 09:40:01 PM

Hi,

Thank you! I really am a newbie eventhough I've been reading this forum for while. There wont be any trust to me, not yet. That is why a trustable escrow is needed - for the safe of my bitcoins and for the safe of collateral. I've got the biggest risk here.

BR,

Beautiful Registry

I can help hold the collateral.  I've escrowed many trades already, and my fee is 1%/week of collateral's worth in BTC.
If you are interested, I can escrow this loan Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: