Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:21:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ANN][NUD] New Universal Dollars - No Pre-mine - First Anonymous Currency  (Read 1995 times)
NUD (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:43:32 PM

Hello there,

I would like to pre-announce New Universal Dollar (NUD). To guarantee a fair distribution NUD is being pre-announced exactly a week before the release day.

Special features:
- Anonymity via Tor.
- On-chain anonymity achieved via 'delegates'.
- 100% PoW
- 0% Pre-mine
- Kimoto's gravity well
- Neither scrypt nor SHA256 (original innovation), this information is witheld to prevent some people from gaining an edge over others.
- 21 million coins max, parameters similar to Bitcoin.

The only truly anonymous and secure coin up to date. Our dedicated team of programmers are constantly working to bring new innovative features such as anonymous public keys, colored coins, improved anonymity protocol and so on.

The source will be released in exactly one week, please be prepared to analyze the source, compile the source and begin mining.

We strive to bring a stable, gold-hedged, secure and anonymous cryptocurrency for all your needs. Once the higher level protcol is completely finished we will begin issuing gold-hedged currency as a subsidiary, acquiring it will be optional and everyone will be able to issue his or her commodities.

More information will be released up until the release date. Don't miss out on one of the top 5 major cryptocurrencies.

Have a great day!
-NUD developers

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAABAgAGBQJTh4MTAAoJEFzANHBai6QkSvkIAI1kmVjPxdGUNG66csB3WfFX
agXqfcfLtZfBT1zSm4r1UuwVgMQipSJ1tuqdWPGtOdKKmkJBJmXKU46pPM64NviZ
VFHVdg6QqDPnhZEhj7i3b5JCjY0iKcgJO+WaGWQJHFIIXqauvgoMZCd2SKFKGwHD
1dc0s9YIx/5jMa2dWHgkTR3IzNM1P+Op9JP25IRh/vviRQEA8YGEi5zPFI4fYUxn
Ij502CPSddHSJUWWGreAzlLhJs8fXuBnQI19uRxKdOGShM+bqhgv4bbSEezKxx5I
0mjYrhvKWmHYSfg/U9s5d4yuD+blOkzhL1TrH3uEN1OPQEhM1FUxXKGNVJ1YXhQ=
=o1Do
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

@NUDTeam
NEaaHBhhjaTK36mYiSvPGjSjThDWN5gXgM
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:50:02 PM

The source will be released in exactly one week, please be prepared to analyze the source, compile the source and begin mining.

So what you are telling us is that the majority here have to learn how to compile source within a week. Only a handful could analyze and understand it. We are mostly winbloze users here. It would be really cool of you to provide compiled windows binaries.

NUD (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:56:07 PM

So what you are telling us is that the majority here have to learn how to compile source within a week. Only a handful could analyze and understand it. We are mostly winbloze users here. It would be really cool of you to provide compiled windows binaries.

I am trying to encourage people to think for themselves and analyze every bit of code before they run it on their machine. Needless to say we will provide the Windows binaries as well.

Have a great day.

@NUDTeam
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:19:01 PM

Something different!! Cheesy
Waiting for more information, about encouraging people to think for themself is fine, but many of us aren't coders and althoug I can extract something from code, requires me many times "and imagination too lol". If you can provide a withepaper or similar for average people will be fine Smiley
PD: learn to programing is in my to do list and is one of the things of which I more repent about didn't do early  Cry
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:07:07 PM

Is this coin based on CryptoNote?
NUD (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:00:32 AM

Something different!! Cheesy
Waiting for more information, about encouraging people to think for themself is fine, but many of us aren't coders and althoug I can extract something from code, requires me many times "and imagination too lol". If you can provide a withepaper or similar for average people will be fine Smiley
PD: learn to programing is in my to do list and is one of the things of which I more repent about didn't do early  Cry

The whitepaper contains information about the modified PoW algorithm which we may not disclose at this point.

Once the coin is released we will have forums, a website and a wiki detailing all the changes.

Is this coin based on CryptoNote?

No, I never even heard of CryptoNote. When development on this coin started there were many groups boasting about their "anonymous coin" so I have read through their whitepapers only to find out that either the IP of the user isn't concealed and some poorly done implementation of a mixer was offered or just the IP concealed and the whole blockchain remained transparent.

To achieve even semi-anonymity is an incredibly difficult task, as far as I know we are the only ones at this point who have a practical solution.

The only original innovation worth borrowing from others at this point was Bitcoin and Kimoto's Gravity Well from Megacoin.

@NUDTeam
NUD (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:18:15 PM

All the related art will be released soon.

@NUDTeam
NUD (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:24:51 PM

Everything will be released within 48 hours.

@NUDTeam
fanchanglong

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:55:29 AM

well
NUD (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:33:15 AM

well

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=640933.0;topicseen

@NUDTeam
Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:37:49 AM

Anonymity via Tor?

Do you not realize that Every Coin Can Be Used Through Tor. This shit is not anonymous.

Bitch, Please.

Hello there,

I would like to pre-announce New Universal Dollar (NUD). To guarantee a fair distribution NUD is being pre-announced exactly a week before the release day.

Special features:
- Anonymity via Tor.
- On-chain anonymity achieved via 'delegates'.
- 100% PoW
- 0% Pre-mine
- Kimoto's gravity well
- Neither scrypt nor SHA256 (original innovation), this information is witheld to prevent some people from gaining an edge over others.
- 21 million coins max, parameters similar to Bitcoin.

The only truly anonymous and secure coin up to date. Our dedicated team of programmers are constantly working to bring new innovative features such as anonymous public keys, colored coins, improved anonymity protocol and so on.

We strive to bring a stable, gold-hedged, secure and anonymous cryptocurrency for all your needs. Once the higher level protcol is completely finished we will begin issuing gold-hedged currency as a subsidiary, acquiring it will be optional and everyone will be able to issue his or her commodities.

More information will be released up until the release date. Don't miss out on one of the top 5 major cryptocurrencies.

Have a great day!
-NUD developers

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)

iQEcBAABAgAGBQJTh4MTAAoJEFzANHBai6QkSvkIAI1kmVjPxdGUNG66csB3WfFX
agXqfcfLtZfBT1zSm4r1UuwVgMQipSJ1tuqdWPGtOdKKmkJBJmXKU46pPM64NviZ
VFHVdg6QqDPnhZEhj7i3b5JCjY0iKcgJO+WaGWQJHFIIXqauvgoMZCd2SKFKGwHD
1dc0s9YIx/5jMa2dWHgkTR3IzNM1P+Op9JP25IRh/vviRQEA8YGEi5zPFI4fYUxn
Ij502CPSddHSJUWWGreAzlLhJs8fXuBnQI19uRxKdOGShM+bqhgv4bbSEezKxx5I
0mjYrhvKWmHYSfg/U9s5d4yuD+blOkzhL1TrH3uEN1OPQEhM1FUxXKGNVJ1YXhQ=
=o1Do
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:39:30 AM

market is saturated. Forget your coin. Nobody wants it.
NUD (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:43:47 AM

Anonymity via Tor?

Do you not realize that Every Coin Can Be Used Through Tor. This shit is not anonymous.

Bitch, Please.

Anonymity via Tor?

Bitch, Please.

It's quite ironic that people with closed minds often come with open mouths.

First of all full anonymity is achieved via both the blockchain mixing AND Tor together, second of all it isn't nearly as simple as routing all the traffic through Tor, we only broadcast transactions via Tor and download the blockchain via the clearnet as to not harm Tor.

The client also differentiates between addresses that it would broadcast via Tor and addresses it would broadcast via the clearnet so your identity cannot be revealed by accident, it is a little bit more complicated than you seem to think.

If it was that simple then we'd see more coins implementing it instead of riding on the anonymous fad without anything backing them up...

Good then, please don't buy it, the price has already been driven too high by speculators...

@NUDTeam
Polycoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:47:22 AM

Anonymity via Tor?

Bitch, Please.

Anonymity via Tor?

Bitch, Please.

It's quite ironic that people with closed minds often come with open mouths.

First of all full anonymity is achieved via both the blockchain mixing AND Tor together, second of all it isn't nearly as simple as routing all the traffic through Tor, we only broadcast transactions via Tor and download the blockchain via the clearnet as to not harm Tor.

The client also differentiates between addresses that it would broadcast via Tor and addresses it would broadcast via the clearnet so your identity cannot be revealed by accident, it is a little bit more complicated than you seem to think.

If it was that simple then we'd see more coins implementing it instead of riding on the anonymous fad without anything backing them up...

Good then, please don't buy it, the price has already been driven too high by speculators...

What you're saying is what 100% of all altcoins already do. Any cryptocoin can already be routed through TOR. This coin has to be the most obvious bs, scam, I've ever seen. Let me repeat: Any cryptocoin can be routed through TOR, what you're doing is just copy/pasting.

So again,

Bitch, Please

NUD (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:52:31 AM

What you're saying is what 100% of all altcoins already do. Any cryptocoin can already be routed through TOR. This coin has to be the most obvious bs, scam, I've ever seen. Let me repeat: Any cryptocoin can be routed through TOR, what you're doing is just copy/pasting.

So again,

Bitch, Please

Not a single coin has done it before us, routing all of the traffic through Tor is trivial, anonymizing using Tor is difficult. I have no doubt that you're a troll at this point judging by the obvious lack of reading comprehension and your reputation.

In any case have a good day!

@NUDTeam
Polycoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:55:25 AM

So again,

Bitch, Please

Not a single coin has done it before us, routing all of the traffic through Tor is trivial, anonymizing using Tor is difficult. I have no doubt that you're a troll at this point judging by the obvious lack of reading comprehension and your reputation.

Ok, I'm not trolling....This is just so pathetic Lmao. Routing through TOR is the same as "anonymizing" through TOR, which ALL CRYPTOCOINS CAN DO. AND TOR ISNT EVEN ANONYMOUS.

Stop trying to sell your fake, scam, coin. Only a complete dumbass would fall for this Bullshit, every altcoin and bitcoin on this forum can be routed through TOR.

NUD (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:01:15 AM

So again,

Bitch, Please

Ok, I'm not trolling....This is just so pathetic Lmao. Routing through TOR is the same as "anonymizing" through TOR, which ALL CRYPTOCOINS CAN DO. AND TOR ISNT EVEN ANONYMOUS.

Stop trying to sell your fake, scam, coin. Only a complete dumbass would fall for this Bullshit, every altcoin and bitcoin on this forum can be routed through TOR.

You're right, better buy Polycoins, they are obviously very innovative and not a pump & dumb perpetrated by an individual who has tried to purchase reputation and lacks basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

In any case stop being a bitter loser and mind your own threads please.

@NUDTeam
Polycoin

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:03:02 AM

So again,

Bitch, Please

You're right, better buy Polycoins, they are obviously very innovative and not a pump & dumb perpetrated by an individual who has tried to purchase reputation and lacks basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

In any case stop being a bitter loser and mind your own threads please.

Ok, dude, just warning people from getting involved with your scam coin.

JulianSheen

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:42:43 PM

*I use big text to compensate for something small*

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: