Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcointalk Forum account -- HERO MEMBER  (Read 6669 times)
poeEDgar (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:39:35 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 12:06:59 AM by poeEDgar

Update, July 2015:

These accounts are available:

I can sign a message from an address posted over a year ago to prove ownership.

I have been selling accounts with nothing but positive feedback since May 2014. As always, my accounts are not bought; they were developed by me.

The account you receive will meet all the characteristics specified. All sales are final. Only reputable members will be able to inspect accounts beforehand -- otherwise I will leave it to the escrow to arbitrate any dispute.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nishtrip15

Activity: 252

My Skype: nishtrip15 Yahoo: tbnten

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:13:06 PM

GLWS!!
hotsaucee

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:49:35 PM

So just keep them? and do the signatures?

poeEDgar (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:48:35 PM

So just keep them? and do the signatures?

One person can only post so much. Cheesy

I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
Hesham_3del

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:07:53 PM

So, do you guarantee that the account will be for me FOREVER, the original account holder won't try to recover it back ?!

It's really difficult to put effort into the account, and the original holder come and take it with ease !
poeEDgar (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:15:13 PM

So, do you guarantee that the account will be for me FOREVER, the original account holder won't try to recover it back ?!

It's really difficult to put effort into the account, and the original holder come and take it with ease !

I can offer my personal guarantee -- but no one could ensure this. Theymos can restore accounts. So at some point, if you want to buy an account, you need to take some level of risk. There is no way around it.

What is more important are questions of market dynamics and incentives. Why would I ruin my reputation on the sale of one account, when I can profit by selling many more? Wouldn't make much sense.

To reiterate, these accounts were created and developed by me. I do not buy accounts to resell, and am only interested in purchasing a Hero member account for personal use.

Hesham_3del

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:23:29 PM

Fine, may you tell me how these accounts are Legitimate ?

The point is, if there are Legitimate, then how will they be recovered, unless they are hacked or something.

Thank you.
poeEDgar (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:26:08 PM

Fine, may you tell me how these accounts are Legitimate ?

The point is, if there are Legitimate, then how will they be recovered, unless they are hacked or something.

Thank you.

I have never bought an account. I do not buy accounts. I am the original owner of all accounts that I sell.

Hesham_3del

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:32:25 PM

I'm interested, so bare with me.

If they are all owned by you, and I'm not accusing you as a liar.

Then why this part of your answer

"I can offer my personal guarantee -- but no one could ensure this. Theymos can restore accounts. So at some point, if you want to buy an account, you need to take some level of risk. There is no way around it."

And why you didn't tell me, something like that

I'm the original owner of all the accounts, so there is no worry for someone to recover them, I give you 101% guarantee that they not will be recovered.

It will be short and to the point.

Thank you.
poeEDgar (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:40:12 PM

I'm interested, so bare with me.

If they are all owned by you, and I'm not accusing you as a liar.

Then why this part of your answer

"I can offer my personal guarantee -- but no one could ensure this. Theymos can restore accounts. So at some point, if you want to buy an account, you need to take some level of risk. There is no way around it."

And why you didn't tell me, something like that

I'm the original owner of all the accounts, so there is no worry for someone to recover them, I give you 101% guarantee that they not will be recovered.

It will be short and to the point.

Thank you.

I am just being honest about the fact that it is not possible to eliminate risk with trading accounts. You don't know me. I don't know you. Anyone can make any claim that they want. That's all I mean.

As I said earlier, I can offer my personal guarantee. They cannot be recovered because I am the only one who can recover them. And for reasons stated, I have a very strong interest in building and maintaining a good reputation, so that I may sell more accounts in the future.

Hesham_3del

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:43:19 PM

So, the all danger there is that Theymos could recover the accounts, right ?

But this is not a danger, it will be recovered to you and you will give it back to me, right ?

May you also state, what dangers there are beside recovering accounts ?

Thank you for clarifying everything up and being a professional seller.
poeEDgar (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:48:22 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 04:57:13 AM by poeEDgar

So, the all danger there is that Theymos could recover the accounts, right ?

But this is not a danger, it will be recovered to you and you will give it back to me, right ?

May you also state, what dangers there are beside recovering accounts ?

Thank you for clarifying everything up and being a professional seller.

Theymos would only recover an account if the original owner claimed it was hacked (and could sign a BTC transaction to prove he owned the account). In this case, I am the only person who can do this, and I have good reasons never to do this.

Otherwise, I would say the only concerns are 1) never reveal that you are posting from a bought account (people will give you negative trust), and 2) do not send payment without escrow (like any other P2P trade on the forum).

Hesham_3del

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:51:12 PM

Thank you so much, every single reply is appreciated from your side.

Kindly check your Inbox.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:19:33 PM

Hi,
How much accounts have you made exactly with the time?  Huh
Are you posting with them right now ?
If you don not post for some time is your activity going down?
Thanks
BR
deebob

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:44:05 PM

Hi,
How much accounts have you made exactly with the time?  Huh
Thanks
BR

Wait your accounts activity go down if you dont post?

Thats absurd, I havent posted in a month.. and its still the same.. lol. Where did you hear this?

Also for the prices on the account, is the price negotiable or no? It seems like you are firm on those prices...

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:08:11 PM

Hi,
Thanks
BR
No, activity never reduces.It only increases with time if you post;max 14 activity points/2 weeks.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:46:58 PM

Hi,
Thanks
BR

My experience is that activity can't go down unless you delete posts to the point that you have less posts than activity. Then your activity will = your post count.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:08:32 PM

its interesting to see accounts being bought/sold like crypto.
im wondering how much is my account worth?
dont think im trashing your thread, i realy am not, just wondering about how the prices go theese days.

GLWS
Habeler876

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:16:26 AM

its interesting to see accounts being bought/sold like crypto.
im wondering how much is my account worth?
dont think im trashing your thread, i realy am not, just wondering about how the prices go theese days.

GLWS

I've seen open offers upwards of 1 BTC for Hero Member accounts. I'd think closer to that if you're selling to an advertiser/account seller, and more if you were advertising and held out for a good offer. Just my two cents.

poeEDgar (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:56:41 AM

Have a few Senior and Full Member accounts up for sale. Prices listed in the OP. Will likely add some more Full Members to the OP in the next couple days.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: