Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: X11Coin/Coingen coin, Discussion (Not self moderated)  (Read 1724 times)
Polycoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:50:20 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 11:21:42 PM by Polycoin

Since you all know the X11Coin dev team w/e started a thread that is self moderated, and they now delete All critiszm about their crappy clone coin.-

Known issues with x11coin or XC are too many to count....so commence the discussion.

loljosh made x11coin, he also made cinni, whitecoin, and synccoin

He gets paid to make alt coins for people, dont think that this coin will go anywhere, it's just a more advanced coingen coin. (coingen is a website that makes alt coins for .1 btc, loljosh makes them with better features for .4 btc)
And remember, Polycoin is the #1 crypto in the world.

X11coin aka XC was made by loljosh. Some of you may know him, some of you may not. Anyway, he's paid to make alt coins(see his thread)

Some coins he has made are: Synccoin, Cinni, Whitecoin, and X11coin.

Those coins have been made by 1 person, loljosh, as the devs themselves(claim to be devs) dont have any understanding of the actual coding, check their history posts as well, they never answer direct questions about anything technical..

I'm sorry for stakeholders/bagholders on those coins, but x11coin is just another coingen coin if you mean, with just advanced features. (coingen is a website that creates alt coins for 0.1 btc, loljosh makes better alt coins for 0.4 btc)

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:53:05 PM

This is TOO funny!!  I can see from your profile that you are one to trust.....you don't have better things to do with your time than to spend focus and energy knocking a coin that's making history in the crypto world.  This is BEYOND pathetic, but thanks for the laugh Grin
Polycoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:53:56 PM

ill start, xc/x11coin was dumped, their code was reviewed by a scammer and the devs claimed it was from someone else, the coin was also Made by , loljosh.

If you dont know who loljosh is, hes dha fag that gets paid to make coins for other people, he made synccoin, cinni, and whitecoin to name a few.(Yes I know everything..)

Apart from x11coin being just another, paid-to-be-made, coin, it also copied off that anon darkcoin.

x11coin also has a Shit name, polycoin is much better.

Go...POLYCOIN

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:54:14 PM

It's a shitcoin, discussion over. Dev can't even use Github properly, yet he expects us to believe he's some sort of accomplished programmer?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:55:25 PM

This is TOO funny!!  I can see from your profile that you are one to trust.....you don't have better things to do with your time than to spend focus and energy knocking a coin that's making history in the crypto world.  This is BEYOND pathetic, but thanks for the laugh Grin
The only history that this turd is making is record number of morons duped out of their money.
Polycoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:55:45 PM

It's a shitcoin, discussion over. Dev can't even use Github properly, yet he expects us to believe he's some sort of accomplished programmer?

Since I have too many accounts to count, as well as being very familar with loljosh's work.

I can 100% say that, loljosh created x11coin. He also created whitecoin, cinni, and synccoin.

He gets paid to make alt coins. That fricking shows how shitty these coins are...

Everyone, turn to polycoin please. Polycoin has come to save.

Polycoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:59:47 PM

bump

Polycoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:05:27 PM

bumper

badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:09:39 PM

Just for the fairness this is the official XC thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.0
Polycoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:10:50 PM

Yea, it's moderated, and anything that goes against XC(which is everything) is deleted.

Did I mention, XC, is just a "coingen" coin?? the user, loljosh, was paid to make the coin. He also was paid to make, whitecoin, cinni, and synccoin..

badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:13:32 PM

Yea, it's moderated, and anything that goes against XC(which is everything) is deleted.

Did I mention, XC, is just a "coingen" coin?? the user, loljosh, was paid to make the coin. He also was paid to make, whitecoin, cinni, and synccoin..

We both know that you are lying and that this thread was creating for spreading fud. Anyone with a slight knowledge in crypto can clearly see that it is far from a coingen coin. Thread is moderated right because of people like you
Polycoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:15:18 PM

We both know that you are lying and that this thread was creating for spreading fud. Anyone with a slight knowledge in crypto can clearly see that it is far from a coingen coin. Thread is moderated right because of people like you

LOL! I'm not lying.. I'm going to screenshot the pms of which loljosh said that created synccoin, whitecoin, cinni, and x11coin. Would that change your mind then?

Polycoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:21:29 PM

bump

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:22:47 PM

Your coin might do better if you put as much attention on it as you do bashing others.....this is fucking retarded!  Get a fucking life man!!
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:23:39 PM

RESERVED
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:27:36 PM

And I see supadupajenkins (polycoin) has returned, missed you little buddy.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:31:02 PM

Since you all know the X11Coin dev team w/e started a thread that is self moderated, and they now delete All critiszm about their crappy clone coin.-

Known issues with x11coin or XC are too many to count....so commence the discussion.

loljosh made x11coin, he also made cinni, whitecoin, and synccoin

He gets paid to make alt coins for people, dont think that this coin will go anywhere, it's just a more advanced coingen coin. (coingen is a website that makes alt coins for .1 btc, loljosh makes them with better features for .4 btc)
And remember, Polycoin is the #1 crypto in the world.

X11coin aka XC was made by loljosh. Some of you may know him, some of you may not. Anyway, he's paid to make alt coins(see his thread)

Some coins he has made are: Synccoin, Cinni, Whitecoin, and X11coin.

Those coins have been made by 1 person, loljosh, as the devs themselves(claim to be devs) dont have any understanding of the actual coding, check their history posts as well, they never answer direct questions about anything technical..

I'm sorry for stakeholders/bagholders on those coins, but x11coin is just another coingen coin if you mean, with just advanced features. (coingen is a website that creates alt coins for 0.1 btc, loljosh makes better alt coins for 0.4 btc)

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:35:04 PM

This thread gets a huge LMAO

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:35:11 PM

ill start, xc/x11coin was dumped, their code was reviewed by a scammer and the devs claimed it was from someone else, the coin was also Made by , loljosh.

If you dont know who loljosh is, hes dha fag that gets paid to make coins for other people, he made synccoin, cinni, and whitecoin to name a few.(Yes I know everything..)

Apart from x11coin being just another, paid-to-be-made, coin, it also copied off that anon darkcoin.

x11coin also has a Shit name, polycoin is much better.

Go...POLYCOIN
Is dark coin open source??? No.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

Elmer....?
Elmer Fud ?!

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: